Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

Yeah, that was the joke. A little mean, well ironic because you are so much more than just a hottie...but being a hottie is pretty damn spectacular too. Like here we are aspiring to hottiedom which is kind of dumb.

On that note, can we do something with "MILF" for the muddybuddy? FFILF? Former Fattie?

It is very painful! I pulled one of them in my left shoulder doing cable pull-downs with too much weight. I just HAD to push it! I never realized how much you use those muscles, but isn't that always the case? And you are right about the daily tasks thing...the worst one is trying to pull up my pants! LOL I have to use my right hand only! I look pretty silly! It's really pissing me off having to baby it and not lift weights at all this week. I just hope one week is enough.

Thanks for the compliment on the humor. You know now that I'm getting slim I'm scared people will just see me as a vacuous hottie. BG struggles with that.

VACUOUS?!?!? EITHER OF YOU?!?!? NO WAY!

Hottie? Yes. Vacuous? No. I hope that was a joke that I missed, because neither of you is anywhere NEAR devoid of substance!

I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE your guys' humor, but I would bet that not everyone appreciates it until they get to know you. I live that, too. J, you're a little snide and wicked with your humor...BG, you're outright wonderfully trashy...ME? I'm sarcastic as hell and love to pick on people, in fun, that I like. But I probably pick on myself more than anything. It's worth it to get a laugh, don't you think? And I bet sometimes we are all misunderstood, so I know where you are coming from.

Yeah, that was the joke. A little mean, well ironic because you are so much more than just a hottie...but being a hottie is pretty damn spectacular too. Like here we are aspiring to hottiedom which is kind of dumb.

On that note, can we do something with "MILF" for the muddybuddy? FFILF? Former Fattie?

OMG that's so funny! You've got to share what y'all come up with!

Speaking of that, though....a funny story:

A couple of my daughters' friends were over to the house one night. It was her boyfriend and a couple of girlfriends. Two of the girls were a couple, one of which had been friends with my daughter since junior high, so I knew her real well. The girlfriend I didn't know so well. I didn't realize she had company when I walked into her room to model her one of the gowns I was going to wear in Vegas. The girlfriend says, "Oh my god, you're such a MILF!" Everyone laughs so I do too, but clueless as to why. Needless to say my daughter clued me in later. Wow...embarrassed! (And how inappropriate was that for this child to say to me?)

How old is the child? Old enough to be girlfriending?

Is it hard to play offended old lady when deep down inside you're flattered to your painted red toe-nails???

That's pretty darn cute. And the clueless part is precious.

Girl, I've nearly been fired a few times for my sarcasm. But it's toned down in my dotage. Yes I've been misunderstood. I think the humor is 75% of the kindred spirit with BG. The othe 25% is just being plain crazy, like running at 200+ pounds and bellying through a giant puddle of mud and thinking it's going to be fun!

How old is the child? Old enough to be girlfriending?

Yeah, they are 18 and 19. (Yes, my daughter will be freakin' 19 years old in less than a month! Can it be true?!?!?)

Is it hard to play offended old lady when deep down inside you're flattered to your painted red toe-nails???

Yeah, I know...but I can try, can't I? LOL

That's pretty darn cute. And the clueless part is precious.

Yeah, I kinda like being outed as clueless sometimes. Again, for the laugh factor. I'll always sacrifice myself to my own sense of humor if it will make someones' day brighter!

Girl, I've nearly been fired a few times for my sarcasm. But it's toned down in my dotage. Yes I've been misunderstood. I think the humor is 75% of the kindred spirit with BG. The othe 25% is just being plain crazy, like running at 200+ pounds and bellying through a giant puddle of mud and thinking it's going to be fun!

Yep, I knew that. It is so obvious in you two. I love it! It's that way with me and my best friend. She's even more raucous than I am...I've never met another chica who could hang with me like her.

FFILTH

Former Fattie I'd Like to Hump?

That's perfect! :tt2: :D

Vacuous~ I'm not gonna lie, I had to look it up lol. That word was way too Dawson's Creek for me. But I will use it in a sentence today.

J pretty soon there will be no running at 200+ pounds. Onederland here you come bitches! And the mud will be fun. I look at it as excellent skin care.

I am a hottie. Just had to add that in there. But so are you guys.

Can someone answer this for me? I have been pondering it all morning. I understand the apple bottom jeans and the boots with the fur, but why would anyone wear baggy sweatpants and the reeboks with the strap to the club?

B

Hope the interveiw is yours and it's everything you want. How often do you change jobs? What exactly do you do?

J -

Thanks - the job seemed pretty cool. It'll use my talents and skills, just in a different manner than I'm used to, so it'll be a little stretch at first.

I've worked for the same company for almost 12 years, and on the same account for 11 years. It's scary to think about leaving - outside of my wife and fellow bicylers, the people that I care most are the people I work with - and I've known them much longer than the wife or bicylers. It is time to move on, though. I've reached the pinnacle of my career there, and there are other things I want to accomplish in life. The possible position in Chi-town is a tactical move that detours me from returning to Boston, but strategically sets me up for a set of challenging career options anywhere in the world for as long and far as I want to keep moving.

Hope that the paper went well.

TX - Ouch! And too funny on the MILF comment...

B

BG-Had to look it up? I'm always looking up words I come across. Then I promtly forget them.

B, detouring from higher Ed for cool real life experience is a good thing. Understanding theory and knowing how the pieces parts fits together is smart, but the eventual point is to do. You know there's that old saying, "Those who can, do. Those who can not, teach." Teaching is important and education is fantastic etc...But doing is the exciting part.

I'm all for challenges and stretching to meet them. I'm excited for you!

TX

You're a hoot. When we all meet, and we will, it will be a riot.

I always have to look crap up.

J send me another email. I just cleaned out my inbox and deleted mail since I have not been getting things from several people. Maybe it was the 7,000+ emails I had hanging around slowing things down. At any rate I deleted everything from you and now I don't even have your email addy saved lol.

B, detouring from higher Ed for cool real life experience is a good thing. Understanding theory and knowing how the pieces parts fits together is smart, but the eventual point is to do. You know there's that old saying, "Those who can, do. Those who can not, teach." Teaching is important and education is fantastic etc...But doing is the exciting part.

I'm all for challenges and stretching to meet them. I'm excited for you!

Too funny - my ultimate fantasy job is university professor :cursing:

B

Can someone answer this for me? I have been pondering it all morning. I understand the apple bottom jeans and the boots with the fur, but why would anyone wear baggy sweatpants and the reeboks with the strap to the club?

I hear ya! I think the point is...much like us hotties...that we would look hot no matter what we wore!

(Because we so hood! LOL)

And I LOVE that song so much it embarrasses the hell out of my kids! I sing along to every word at top volume!