Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

I'm here, too! And I'm confused again...what's different? Was it two Y's before in the thread name? And who is Alex? The aforementioned jerk that started this thread?

I have GOT to get more cardio in...I'm feeling so fat lately. Where the hell did my motivation go?!?!? ARGH...I'll be glad when this school stuff settles down.

Before it was bycyling now it' is bicyling

it should be bicycling. Two C's.

But it's funny irregardlessly.

TX-

It's so easy to get comfortable, especially when you've been successful. I don't know any magic motivational things to say...But look at you 50% down and 50% to go!!!! Kick that last 50's ass!

HELLO ALL...

Stayed home sick today with what I thought was just going to be a cold, ended up in the doctor with a freakin UTI infection. It is killing me......But, have lost since last Monday's doctors appointment...so I was glad about that. Amazing, really just wanted to get lower before biking season, but, guess I will be ok with how I am.

School, is ok.......I hate my one class.....not sure about it....allot more than I excpected......but o well.

How is everyone doing with the lack of exercise??? I know I need to kick some butt and get moving.......

Everyone take care....Miss all of you...

Ummm... dinner with my mom tonight - my mother who doesn't know I have the band. Lol. I ate about 7 french fries and 2 fried mushrooms and had to go to the bathroom (to PB)

Poor mommy. Lol. She thinks her baby is sickly. Lol. I feel like I should tell her, I just have no idea HOW to tell her now? It's been 7 1/2 months!

ANYWAY...

Yeah, so chocolate truffles are evil. Don't ever eat one. (or one box... whatever.)

Okay for real this strength training class is kicking my ass. I really think the instructor is some sort of sadist or which ever one is the pain inflictor. I am only using 6 pound dumbells here and I am not a pansy. It hurts to lift my water bottle to my mouth. I am tired of being sore for 6 days and then doing it all over again the next week.

Okay enough pity party. I have another job interview today. This one is much less formal. I am not highly sure of what the whole thing entails but I do get a Blackberry so that's kind of sweet lol. Anyhow that is at 10am so I will let y'all know how it goes.

HP good to see you popping in. You are so close to being closer to 200 than 300 and that has got to feel good. I myself can't wait for the weather to improve so I can start riding again. I think all of our weight loss is going to pick up majorly in the spring since we have been jonesing for some good outdoor bike time.

Lovies to all.

ZZ stay away from the truffles. And the fried food. Do I have to give you a skinny bitch bitch slap to whip you back into shape?

A blackberry huh? thats awesome!

Good luck!!

And yes, it's the sadist that inflicts... an dthe massochist (sp?) that loves it. :rolleyes2: I'm shocked you don't know that! hhahaa!

Good morning chicas.

Glad ZZ cleared up the S/M question for you BG.

Aren't you the interviewing girl?! So many offers? I'm jealous. I want a new job. But alas, I'll hang out here until the MBA and plastic surgery are done. (GREAT insurance with the state job.) And the ability to do homework when my work is finished...makes it a good fit for the moment..but egads, I want out.

Otherwise, life is good!

Yeah well I have to keep my options open. But I think I am going to need a really good offer to actually get myself out of this cushy job. Yeah my coworkers are bitches and the pay sucks but I can pretty much come and go as I please. A new job will take away my freedom.

Ah Freedom.

I know what you mean. Mine too is cushy. But there comes a point in time where you want to challenged with work. I'm not there yet but it's festering. HA!

As a side note, I wasn't a big user of the emoticons but I miss how they used to be easily accessed.