Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

you know and I'm amazed that I've not been flamed.

But I try to stay out of that mess. Makes me think of that prolific poster...

Any you are a loser. A weight loser! Who's the dork?

I want to bycyle so bad I can't stand it! I have been sitting around this house all week and am about to lose my mind. One more week of full liquids doesn't bother me nearly as much as the fact that I have to take it easy on the exercise until I get a green light from the Doc. I am going to have to postpone the Everglades trip AGAIN!!!

I will do these things in order to recover properly. I was just sitting here scratching off the week I had reserved for kayaking and needed to vent.

BTW Congrats on the job interview BG I hope it goes well for you.

Thanks JC, I hope so too.

Ultimately the worst that is going to happen is that I don't get it. If i don't I still have a job so I can't complain too much.

Good attitude BG. and great yous of missppelled wordz.

JC, sorry to hear that you are chomping at the bit to be get moving, but you know you need to follow doctor's orders.

Thanks JC, I hope so too.

Ultimately the worst that is going to happen is that I don't get it. If i don't I still have a job so I can't complain too much.

Yup. My mom used to tell me that the worst thing anyone could ever say to me was "No." :redface: I hate being told 'no' though. :) Good luck!

In case anyone cares: http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f17/before-after-pictures-pix-only-4642/index101.html#post699401

I posted pics of myself there, one from last april, and then one from dec. Yes yes, I am hot!

Yes, you ARE hot! What a difference in your face, girlfriend! But you were beautiful "before", too.

Thank you miss Stef. :) I absolutely HATE that 'before' pic!! It was taken last April before one of my lil brothers moved to Georgia. My mom wanted a 'family' pic of all of us siblings with spouses and grandkids... Ugh. I look like a beached whale. Seeing this pic is part of what prompted me to schedule a consultation for the band. Lol.

ZZ,

I feel you about hating the before pictures. But they do show ones progress and yours has been fantastic.

I have a way before shot of me and my two sisters...They are dressed in white and me in red between them...I simply look giant. Yeah, I need to dredge that one up to keep me motivated.

Okay, my bycyling friends, I'm commiting to breaking this life sucking plateau I've been on. I'm going to be running intervals on my running days, adding cardio to my strength days, dropping my calories to 1000 daily, drinking 1/2 gallon of Water a day and taking my Vitamins like a good girl. I'm also no longer eating work food. Just food from home.

Wish me luck. My goal is to keep my head down and work of some of this weight for the next two months. I'll come up for air in March.

XO

Thanks for the comments on my pics. Having a 'fat' day today, so ya'll make a girl feel good.

I hear ya on the no-work-food thing J! Had a slice of Sausage pizza (thick crust!) and then a slice of veggie pizza (thin crust). Ugh. Oh yeah, 3 'buffalo' wings as well. My body fully rejected it this morning. Thank heaven. I need to go back to the Vegan diet I'd successfully done for like 2 weeks. Haha. My scale hasn't moved in like a week... maybe more. I'm mad. I need to see a change!! So sick of seeing 294... though I must admit it is better than seeing 382 like it was before surgery!!

Wow... sorry to bring the room down../.

J - My time is taken up quite a bit during the day with my son and homeschool now. I peek in when I can, but don't have time to post near as much. The curriculum he is doing is pretty autonomous, but I need to make sure he knows the drill before I turn him loose. Hopefully I will have more time in a couple weeks...I miss it here! :)