Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

Lol. Maybe it means we should eat apples and them measure ourselves? I personally liked the other chick - the one who looked like Rachel Ray. ANYWAY... I can eat apples, if I cut off all the peel first! And I never make it through a whole one. Apples, oranges, and grapefruit - I eat half and throw half away... so wasteful!

Ya know, based on all the changes that I've made in my life in the past year, I'd be okay with change, but I liked my comfortable old LBT just fine. Took me a while to even figure out that I was in the right place...

Got my final turned in yesterday (i think). Got an e-mail from the prof that he never got my term paper, which was e-mailed on time on 3 Jan. I sent my final (and term paper, again) from two separate e-mail addresses last night asking for confirmation that the prof received it. So far, no response. I'll wait to see what grade I get (had a 99.5 going into term paper & final). If it's not acceptable, me, the prof, and the dean will go round and round. Fortunately, there's a nice 2' x 3' picture of me and the dean hanging in the registrar's office...

JC - sorry to hear about the emergency repair - fill us in on the details soon.

Mmmm - Little debbies - I couldn't go for the snack cakes, but they have these chocolate-covered Peanut Butter bar things that I used to be able to eat by the box (no wonder I weighed nearly 340 fucking pounds).

Mmmm - Lube. Fun times for all. J - might want to check at the Sam's/Costco :)

HP - Good luck on the school thing - there will be ups and downs, but in the end, it'll be worth it.

B

I hate the new look. I don't like shange so much. Or change if I knew how to spell properly.

JC I hope you are doing well buddy.

B Profs are retards. Nuff said. Good luck with getting that straightened out. And the Nutty buddies are fucking delish.

J I need the name of a cheap wine that does not taste like ass. Prefereably something red and fruity. Is that even possible? I know nothing about wine.

ZZ I ate some cheese bread last night after being dairy free for 2 weeks. I will never ever make that mistake again. I had an hour long ab workout on the porcelin throne at about 1:30 this morning. I was seriously wishing for death. I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital. I felt like I had to puke and nothing was in my stomach. I was bloated and in much pain. I was screaming and crying like a little bitch. My guess is that I must have experienced as close to a rny dumping episode as I will ever exerience without actually having a rny. Dairy is the effing devil and for all intents and purposes I am now lactose intolerant. I am still suffering and am scared shitless (literally lol) to eat.

Yay BG! A free colon cleanse! Did you weigh yourself this morning? Ha. OK, have you ever tried that fat free ice cream? My tummy and colon HATE that stuff. I learned a long time ago: Never eat anything that says on the package "May cause laxative effect." Lol.

ANYWAY, yeah, the whole vegan thing... I wasn't thinking last night and had some light miracle whip with my fake chicken... forgot it has egg whites. Duh. Luckily I didn't have any issues from it!

Where is Miss Stefanie?!?! Is she on another vacation or something? I have a bad memory, but I can't recall her saying she'd be gone...

I think she just has been really busy with shit at home.

I did lose a pound lol. I have not tried the fat free ice cream but I am seriously in love with the soy ice cream. The chocolate is the best, better I think than dairy ice cream. Sometimes it is hard to remember to look at every label especially things like mayo.

I am going out of town for girls weekend this weekend. I am freaked the fuck out about gaining weight. I want to drink, but when I drink I smoke and that is bad too. I think I just need to lighten up and know that I will be fine.

Is it just me or does the chick with the apple look like she is fondling herself?

Yeah, she does... She looks a little "Eve"-ish - "Here, take this apple, and I'll let you have a little feel, too..."

B

Update - well, he graded the paper as if it had been received on time, and gave me an "A-". But he put in this dig "was this written for this class?" If you're gonna give me an A-, don't be a dick. If you're gonna be a dick, then give me an "F", and I'll show you every time the paper was saved in interim while I was writing it (about 20 time & date stamped saves). Asshole. Good enough for an A in the class, though...

For those of us who heart biking, I present the Mt. Borah jersey of the month Mt. Borah (It's pink for the ladies)...

B

post-222635-13813136294832_thumb.jpg

I want a shirt.....where do you order them??????

Is it just me or does the chick with the apple look like she is fondling herself?
Yeah, she does... She looks a little "Eve"-ish - "Here, take this apple, and I'll let you have a little feel, too..."

B

Haha. Agreed! She's just creepy!

hey everyone I got the phone charged up. Well I had a slip.

The Doctor said my stomach was purple when they got in there to take a look. He said only one of the original stiches was in the flap that holds the band in place and that was letting it move around.

In the OR they unclipped the band repositioned my stomach reclipped it and stiched it back in real good.

I should be released tomorrow morning. I have had a room to myself until tonight. There is guy in the bed next to me and he has been the most demanding loud mouthed pain in the ass I have ever been around. At least I only have a few more hours of this to put up with.

JC - Sorry to hear about your slip, man - that bites. I'm glad that they were able to reposition and resuture it. Hope you get some rest & get out of the hospital in the morning.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery...

B

hey everyone I got the phone charged up. Well I had a slip.

The Doctor said my stomach was purple when they got in there to take a look. He said only one of the original stiches was in the flap that holds the band in place and that was letting it move around.

In the OR they unclipped the band repositioned my stomach reclipped it and stiched it back in real good.

I should be released tomorrow morning. I have had a room to myself until tonight. There is guy in the bed next to me and he has been the most demanding loud mouthed pain in the ass I have ever been around. At least I only have a few more hours of this to put up with.

Wow. Glad you got it all taken care of! I think a slip is one of my biggest fears with the band!!

As for the loud mouth PITA, yeah... I'm a nurse and I've had a week filled with those! ha! Just be glad that you are getting out of there and won't have to deal with it anymore, the nurses on the other hand have it day in and day out! BE KIND TO THE NURSES! (Lol)

OMG guys! Been without internet all week! ARGH!

What happened to the site?!?!? It looks great, but I will have to get used to it. I have SO much catching up to do on here...so much reading!

I missed y'all so much, you have NO IDEA! I will post more later after I have a chance to catch up on a weeks' worth of posts!