Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

Ok, I am starting out going towards my businesss degree, but I have to start at the very very beginning, becuase I didnt test out so well..so the basics it is. I am hoping to transfer into the electronics degree program, but I have to get through all the basic crap first. Electonics is what my current job is now, so....I would like to go that route. I actually am just playing it by ear as I go along. I am taking 10 credits this semester......I AM DYING! And it is only the 3 day.

Plus I have tons and tons of work at work to do, so stress level on both ends is killing me.

No weight loss for 2 weeks, eating and drinking bad calories. No exercise, and bills are a pain when your behind...again...overdrawn checking accounts.....not good!

Anyway...there it is guys....

will be back on this evening...see ya

Hi everyone, I had another episode with my bullsh*t band two nights ago. I did not even heave just pushed the stuck material out and now I am so damn sore I can barely breathe. Printed out the map to Tampa General for my GF and wrote down all the important code words for the admitting staff then it eased up.

I am feeling better at this moment but I fear that it is only temporary. Hindsight is a B*tch, I should have let the surgeon go in and fix or remove the thing. $%#$%#$% %^&^%& #$#$#$ #$#$!#$ &&&^&*$@@ #$$^T%$^%&$^&!!!!!!!!!

Hope eveyone else is well. Sounds like some of you are still kicking big time Ass!

JC

Wow JC! That sucks!! HOpe it gets better and starts acting the way it's supposed to!

BG & J... girls! Must we discuss LUBE?? Ha.

Seriously though, at my hospital they have now locked the lube up (it comes in lil packets, like ketchup) because we were going through it so quickly that they think someone is stealing it. Haha. Its a big joke as to who is the lube theif!

Wow JC! That sucks!! HOpe it gets better and starts acting the way it's supposed to!

BG & J... girls! Must we discuss LUBE?? Ha.

Seriously though, at my hospital they have now locked the lube up (it comes in lil packets, like ketchup) because we were going through it so quickly that they think someone is stealing it. Haha. Its a big joke as to who is the lube theif!

Now that is funny. We have had problems with people stealing our preg tests and cans of spray air here. Those are the hot items these days.

HP congrats on the school thing. Sorry you are having a rough time juggling everything but I know you can do it.

JC sorry about the bitch ass band.

HP-

School gets easier. It's hard at first to fit all the obligations in and wrap your head around what is expected of you. But after a bit you'll find a groove and it will become better.

JC-

Settle down there, tiger. Your band will be fine, you will be fine. Let it rest, get an unfill if you must, but above all else keep us informed. Sorry, that's got to blow big time.

ZZ and B,

Who knew people stole that stuff? Mine are lil'debbie snack cakes. I go to the store room and find empty boxes...

And ZZ, I'll cool it on the lube talk...Just trying to make the conversation flow.

XO

You have got to be kidding?! Even at my highest high I needed to be HURTING for sugar to grab one of those nasty, waxy, icky things....

But you know I probably have 15 gallons of premium ice-cream in the freezer at all times so if I need a fix, I'm not going to eat a lil' Debbie. And then there are Cookies and cookie dough for the times a girl couldn't wait 13 minutes to bake them.

It's sick I tell you.

Lube talk is cool, I just find it amusing. :tt1: Lube is your friend.

And lil Debbies?!?!?! You're KILLING me here. I freaking LOVE those things! I used to go down to the store at work EVERYDAY and get 2 lil debbies and a diet coke. I love them all. Waxy and sugary. Sooo awesome. Damn, now I'm jones-ing for something sweet!

Just got out of sugery, everything is fine they did an emergency repair. I would go into detail but my b attery is almost dead. Pain meds are working great. Tampa General rocks!

By all, JC

OMG JC!!I'm glad you're doing OK, but SERIOUSLY - we need more details! Charge up that battery and come back!! What kind of repair??

(off subject) WTF - I check LBT, all is well. I eat dinner, and an hour later LBT has a whole new facelift??! Took me a while to figure out how to find my threads!

Okay, I need to start looking around too.

But what gives with the apple and the tape measurer??? I don't know about you all but I can't eat apples and I started out looking like one with a head and feet attached.

Bad choice of an image. And I'm lucky that's the worst thing I have to worry about I know. I'd never post that any where but here on page 305 of a thread only 10 people read.