Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

BG,

You're doing fantastic with the weight loss! Rock on chica. Nothing like a vegetarian fart maker though, well vegans are worse!

PS in November? That's wonderful. My insurance will cover the panni too, but I have to sit at a stable weight for 6 months before hand. For their purposes my goal weight is 145...I'll keep on losing after that I hope, but I'll go to the doctor's office with rocks in my pockets to make it look stable! Like you the rest will be on me. I have to get my legs and arms done. There's no question. I joke with Alison when ever gift giving time happens that I want plastic surgery

Yeah, I think those skills of yours which would land you a sugar someone would work better on a Daddy than a Momma.

She's not willing to pay for the surgery, nor would I expect her to. So long as the sparkly jewelry keeps coming I'm not going to complain.

But ugh about the skin. I've turned some kind of corner, perhaps it is the more than 60% loss from my highests known weight, where my skin is looking horrible. I know we talk about the stomach ass, now the 4th/armpit titties are killing me. My inner thighs are horrific too.

Yuck J that blows. Too bad you can't combine the 4 titties into 2 and then you would not need implants.

I think I am pretty lucky skin wise. I mean I obviously need the panni and would like the LBL but I will be okay without it. I don't think I am going to look like JulieNYC did (and damn does she look friggin amazing now or what) but I will probably have a little sag.

Now the boos are a different story. Already I can pull em out flat in front of me and they look like boobie pankcakes

I've heard this before, but it's worth repeating:

"Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness."

-Edward Stanley

Very true TX, very true.

I can exercise, it's the shit food I need to get rid of. And I'm not eating sugar, just sour cream and cheese! UGH!

Glad you had a good time at the concert BG! I heard one of Mileys songs on the radio yesterday and kinda liked it. Scared me. Haha!

Ooo-Ooo, B! That weekend sounds awesome...and in hill country to boot! Are you thinking of the century, or something a little less? If I go, I would definitely want to go on Saturday and stay for the dinner and then for the night, maybe toodle around the area on Sunday. I'll have to talk to hubby about it and see if he might not be able to be home for that.

TX - I registered for the ride last night. We're planning to drive down Thursday afternoon, do one of the shortish rides on Friday, the metric century on Saturday, do the Saturday dinner & concert, and head home Sunday (no ride). I think we're going to stay at the La Quinta in Kerrville. It's new & pet friendly (although none too fancy).

I have a 20-mile ride planned for this afternoon - hopefully, gravity will be kind to me...

B

BG I was thinking about you this morning. I'm glad you all had a good time. ;)

B, Hope you have a nice ride.

Today is my day off from exercise, I did a straight 6 days and I need to rest.

XO everyone.

Thank ya ma'am. It was a pretty good ride. Chip & Seal continues to suck, and I am going to have to rethink my strategy of zooming around the back roads around here. Was almost wiped out by a guy in a Mustang taking the inside lane in a turn. I think he was more scared than me.

Enjoy your day off, J. Mine doesn't come until Tuesday. Tomorrow is a 15ish mile ride (basically last week's route), then Monday is a nice ~60% HRMax ride on the trainer.

B

WTF people?

Where's D, and HP..where the hell are the rest of you for that matter????

I know BG is catching up on sleep....

XO

Hello everyone.

Well, it has been a stessful week, not even really sure why...bad food choices, lack of exercise, yucky weather.....so, saturday and sunday was for me, to do catch up at the house.

Hope everyone is well...