Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

I got to get me this book!

I love those quotes.

As for scrapping 46 pages in a weekend, you are one power scrapper! We'll have to share books when we see each other next time.

I have Zoe's 05, 06, 07 books waiting for me to do before I go back to school. I've been having too much fun doing nothing to want to get started.

Really, I've got them all lined up, paper pulled with pictures, I just need to give myself a few evenings or a weekend with out other distractions and I'll get um' done.

46, wow.

Lol BG! I LOVE the chapter on pooping. Really, the whole book is good. Once I get all ofmy scarfs (sarves?) crochet(ed) for my nieces and sis in law I think I want to sit down and re-read it. (the whole book, not just the pooping chapter.)

Okay. So as I am here typing I look at my hands and I can see the bones on the top that connect to my finger. SOunds silly but it is just too cool.

Not silly.

I've been noticing my hands too. My fingers are no longer little sausages.

This past weekend Alison said more than once, "Have you looked at yourself lately? I mean, have your really looked at how different you look now? It's amazing the changes you've made...." She went on and on....

It made me stop and look at myself nakkit in the mirror and wow, amazing what minus 100+ pounds can do for a body. Aside from the frightening stomach ass I'm happy to see what I see looking back at me. My shoulders and neck are particularly good.

So yeah, chica, I get the being awstruck by your own damn hands. What else has you going, "that's right mutha fucka, that's me!"?

Gotta love the stomach ass....not.

I look at thin girls and see how far their belly button is from like the top of their pants and then I look at mine. I think there must be a good 12 inches between my belly button and my pubic bone. SO not pretty. One day it will be removed, oh yes it will be removed.

Hello everyone, and Happy New Year!!!! I hope everyone has had a great start to 2008.

I have been in the process of organizing my life. I work in Information Technology so I have dedicated a huge amount of time to using those skills to assist my personal life. I have been making note of recurring time vacuums, things like having to look up the serial number for something that I own or when I purchased that so and so thing. I have been gathering this info and putting it in a database backing that database up regularly as well. Naturally as with any new system it has taken some heavy work up front but it is starting to pay off.

I now have food logs and excercise data in a spreadsheet allowing me to group data and look at charts...

Aside from this I have not been on my bike for a few months but there is always tomorrow, except I have to work a double tonight and if I do not finish I will be back in to work tomorrow. I have still been walking though, that is my staple.

This so called busy season of mine will be over next month, then I will be able to spend a little more time training and sharing my adventures along the way with you guys. I can't wait I really miss all of you.

JC

Yes I am alive and churning. As for chilly, I had freaking Ice on my car for the last two days!!!! I fell down in my GFs kitchen last night and busted my shoulder. I can tell you the COLD ASS weather is not helping! Give me 100 degrees any day I will take it.

JbrrrrC

I wold pray for the shit you have. Windchill has been negative here. It was so cold/windy last night leaving the gym that it made my eyes Water.

Glad to know you are getting some churning.

BG - I've been noticing my wrist bones lately. Also that my veins seem more apparent in my arms and hands lately. It's very odd.

AND - I'm sick of my jeans being baggy. Lol. (I know - such PROBLEMS!) I figured it was just the cut or style... my 28s and 26s are bagy in the butt and hips and thighs. I haven't had to button or unbutton them since about the same time Iw as able to wear them. So I just happened to be at Walmart today - haven't been able to wear WalMart jeans since 1995 - the year I graduated high school - and I fit into size FREAKING 24! I didn't believe it! I still don't! So yeah, I bought them. Haha. I think later tonight I'm going to take pics of myself in all my jeans, sizes 32 - 24.

I love my band!

JC

Hi! I've missed you. Glad to see you are super nerding it up with the spreadsheets. I'm jealous as hell actually...so I poke fun.

Good to see you're getting churned.

ZZ

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh what a happy day! That's fantfreakintastic! Please oh please take pics and share them!

BG about the stomach ass, I've always joked that if I got my navel pierced I'd need to use a bracelet...

The stomach is gross. It has a mind of its own and its own center of gravity. I'd happily sign up for removal today with knowing I'd need a revision if it were free. Ugh.

There you go, an invention idea, something like uber Spankz that will make the MO person who's lost weight look like she's had a TT.

We'd make millions.