Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

Awe, no really I'm a mega bitch.

But I do find you so motivated to try new things that I can't just think about doing stuff, I actually need to do things I think about doing.

What's the point of doing the same ol' thing all the time? If you want different results you got to do different things. You are just always so ready to, "give it a shot."

It's fantastic.

BG--the girl who will do anything once.

Hehe you have no idea.

The problem is that I really like to start things but I rarely finish them. That's the part I have to work on.

That sounds like an Aries to me. I know you're close to being one.

My mother who is super groovey said that to me when I was little. I've used it as my excuse to never finish anything ever since.

Wow we really do all deserve each other! I've been moving towards the no meat thing for some time. I'm a mega bitch, too. And I have a BAD problem with starting and not finishing. LOL

My thing with fruits and veggies is that I enjoy them most and also I have such a hard time with meat, anyhow. I will continue with fish, however. I have to have my salmon! I do still have milk, eggs, yogurt and the like. So not quite vegetarian, but definitely MUCH healthier.

I actually miss fruits and veggies as I don't eat them nearly as often as I used to because they get stuck unless I really cook or chew the hell out of them.

But I need to get back to it. I was trying a new vegetable every week or so back this time last year. I discovered beet greens and Swiss chard were good and parsnips not so good.

Okay, Whole Foods here I come.

So DH just came back from the dentist and had to have a crown put in (the temporary he jsut had put in fell out so we on our way back there) turns out he needs like 2 more crowns beyond the tons of other work that needs to be done. I am slowly seeing my road bike dreams go up in smoke.

Oaky so here is the bowling story. I think it was funnier last night and you had to be there but since I posted it on the blog I figured I would just copy and paste.

So last night we go to the bowling alley with some of Hubby's friends (coworkers actually) and a few of their friends. We get there and I spend 10 minutes searching high and low for an acceptable ball. I find one, but the thumb hole was a little small (this become semi relavant later on) Anyhow we go down to our lane and start to bowl. A few frames in a couple come up to the lane next to us. Well the girl must have decided she did not like her ball because she started to use my pretty blue one. Okay no biggie. Well I'll be damned if she did not snatch my ball straight out of the ball return while I was waiting for it in the middle of my frame. Seriously? Who the fuck does that? So I loudly tell my husband I am going to get a new ball since that one had a small thumb hole. I spend 10 more minutes finding a new ball. I bring it back and a few more people join us. We start the next game and the girl is grabbing a new ball each time she was bowling. It got to the point where one of the people with us held her ball on her lap after her turn. So then she does it again. She takes my new ball right out of the ball return in the middle of my fucking turn. She throws it in the gutter again and I tell her it doesn't matter which ball she uses, it is still going in the gutter so stop touching mine. Finally that worked. I also ran into her boyfriend because he had a problem staying in front of his own lane. After the 4th time of stepping in front of me I just plowed into him. They were the most obnoxious people to be sharing lanes with. And the best part would have to be when I looked at the ball return where there were about 5 black balls and 3 other balls and screamed out something about how much I love black balls. The funny part would probably be that I was one of three white people in the entire place. Our whole group of black friends thought it was hilarious though. SO I was the black ball lover all night long.

BG - You are PRICELESS! I love it!

I broke down and updated my ticker since I gained and haven't gotten it back off.

Damn it! angry.gif

Who's GF?

(Making at least ten characters so this will post...jeez.)

GF=Allison I like her since she said I was thin. And she is nice too beyond that lol.

I say a lot of ridiculous shit and put my foot in my mouth a lot. I will have to tell you the chinsey on the sprinkles story one of these days.

AH! Gotcha!

Yeah, but I kinda like that your mouth has little to no filter!