Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

I had a fantastic day! I cooked like a maniac, had family here, sent away nearly all the food! (note to self, buy more containers in the future).

At 6 they were all gone.

At 7 my friend had a late Thanksgiving for people tired of family and people with no where to go. An old friend I've not seen in 10 years was there. It was so good to catch up!!!

Oh, and these are stylish people...I don't know a better way to describe them. They're not rich but fashion plays a role in their lives. I debated on loafters or my new wedge shoes to go with the jeans and the black turtle neck sweater. I'm so glad I did wedges. When in doubt always do more than less. :)

What a nice day. And tomorrow I see my honey. It's all good!

Happy Thanks peeps..... I had a great day and even with the food. I had a little bit of everything I wanted and I did not over eat. I had some pumpkin pie, just the inside and I am having some more now before bed. Just the inside....I love it. I love whip topping. I love life. I love you all.

HP, you rock girl. I cant' even say how happy I am for you. There is NOTHING like fitting into pants you could not before.

Oh, and peeps, I am up for losing 10 pounds in a month. I am so ready. I think I am so close to my sweet spot. I am not thinking about food since Monday. I am not eating all the time. I hope this is it. I hope. I hope.

D..do you realize if you loose 10 pounds this month you will be at 216?????

If I loose 10 pounds I will be UNDER 250....???

I think I have proven to myself just how important it is to keep ahead of the band and stay on my feet. Motivation and accountability to myself is more important now than ever before.

I sure do miss the warm days and being able to go out for a ride.

I am looking at getting some warm layering clothes so I can still enjoy the outdoors even if it is cold.

Hope everyone is not out spending money on Black friday...HAHA

I ended up not working any more Overtime for today, and stayed home. I am working Sat, but.....I got to sleep in 2 days in a row...and I am ready to go now....

HEY BG>>>>

Did you do the Thanksgiving run yesterday???

No I lost my partner and did not want to go downtown myself.

I did however shop for 14 hours today. And forgot my fucking bodybugg. But I got some cute new shoes, boots, coat, vest, jeans.....I think I have a new obsession.

I dont know what I am doing, but I need to remind myself to keep doing it...I have lost another pound ...WOOHOOO

Wow....I was extremly hyped when seeing that...

have a great day

I am at work...better get back to it

that sucks Staci that your partner backed out.....DId you have fun shopping yesterday

New clothes are alway's fun too....glad you had such a good time...where the heck is everyone???

Has anyone heard from our JC???

I'm checking in but don't have much to say. I've got a bunch of homework to do today.

My weight hasn't moved in 3 weeks. My body bugg says that I eat 2580 calories a day. But there is no way. I'm starting to believe it's a piece of junk.

OR there's an issue with having a fucked up matabolism with all this weight loss.

Regardless I get a fill on Friday. I don't want to be super tight, but I need to eat way fewer calories. How do people keep it at 800 a day? I think that's what I need to do!

Sorry to be crappy. Really, I'm having a good weekend. Hope you all are too.

XO

Hey J, I don't have a BB so I don't know about it, but did you try tracking on your own too just to see what the difference was on paper compared to the bug?????

Sorry you're having a crappy day. We are going to church. Yeah, me, going to church. I don't think a little religion hurts anyone. So, we are going. Will tell you if the building falls in on us.

I love my new 18 jeans.....heart heart heart them!!

Hey all! I had a fabulous Thankgiving. My family kept hugging me and congratulating me on my weightloss and begging me to know 'how' I did it. I just credited 'eating better' - cause overall, it's true. It was so nice though to have people see it, acuse I've worked damned hard for it! Before my uncle left yesterday morning (he llives in Mississippi) he hugged me and told me to no lose anymore cause I'll blow away in the wind - Ha! I still weigh 310!! Lol. Ohhh, my family is too kind. I told him to look for me in May (family reunion) cause he won't even recognize then! I'm so hoping for at least another 50 off by then!!

ANYWAY... I've bannished myself to two days of Clear Liquids, then one day of full liquids for pigging out on the damn Peanut Butter balls and other random easily swallowed Desserts. Why the hell can I inhale crap sugary desserts when I will PB on a very very very well chewed piece of ham and turkey??

At least I'm still down about 0.6 of a pound. I just knew I'd gained like 5 pounds Lol!!

HP- Congrats on the 22's! Thats amazing!!

thanks everyone....I was excited too....Cant wait until these are too big and I am in a size 18 like D!!!

J.....I dont know about the BB either.....but you were loosing fine before you got it......put it in the drawer and go back to what you were doing....You also have to remember we arent cycling as much either...at least you havent gained.....I hope it starts moving for you soon....