Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

<p>I'm 5'6"...got offf work at noon, and am sitting here watching my three year old fiddling with stickers and coloring books...can't get motivated for shit...am travelling for turkey day and am so not looking forward to the friggin' airport!!! can't wait to eat someone else's cooking lol not...

Mmmmm.... I heart pie....

B

I've made a dutch apple, sweet potato and a custard pie. That's to go with the chocolate cake.

I'm loving this food fest I get to cook for everyone. I'm having such a good time doing it. I just don't cook like this for myself. Can't imagine why?!

XO ya'll

Hey,

I have a new stomach-ass low.

Today while doing burpees Burpee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia essentially a hyper fucked up way to do pushups. Squat down, extend you body into a pushup, do one, pull your knees under you and jump up like a fool. Repeat 15 times.

Anyway the sequence of activities allowed for air to get under the flaccid belly, otherwise know as the "stomach ass", then a forced movement of the belly pushed the air out quickly, so I had the awkward fart noise coming from my body...Sad enough I'm super jellyfied, with the occational slapping sound, but the FART was horrific.

I have my new uber slut Thanksgiving outfit to wear tomorrow. To go along with my new cute hair cut. 8.5 inches gone. I fucking heart it. Anyhow my outfit is a long sleeve black tshirt over a grey and black plaid short skirt with a silver chain belt and knee high shiny boots. So hot. I will get some pics tomorrow.

Aren't you a hottie mc hottie?!

I want to see the hair!

The vajayjay comment kills me! I've never heard it called that before...

So many names for something so special.

See, I think Greys stole it form a local DJ here in KC! She has called it a vajayjay for several years now. Lol I love it lots.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

I'm not anti-TV....god knows I love it. But with school and life I don't watch it much.

No wonder I missed the reference.

You all have fun too. Enjoy the new hair and clothing and all the compliments on the weight loss as we see family we haven't seen in a few months.

I'm cooking already and having a blast.

Rock on.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone....

We sure do have allot to be thankful for this year...

okay everyone....I had a NSV today!!!!

Last month I had a pair of jeans I had bought..they were my very first button jeans bought in years. They were a size 24. I wore them to the doctor and we went and test rode bikes. I ripped them when they got caught in the derrailler. So, I went to the store to get a new pair, and they didnt have a size 24, but had a size 22. Well, I ended up buying them knowing they would not fit.

I had tried them on a few times this past month, and did not fit.

TODAY LADIES AND GENTS....THEY NOT ONLY FIT BUT ARE COMFY!!!!!!

YES, 6 MONTHS LATER AND I HAVE GONE FROM A SIZE 30/32 TO A SIZE 22....

WTF??? WOOHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO THANKFUL TO HAVE THE FRIENDS AND SUPPORT AND THE DESIRE TO CONTINUE TO LOOSE. THE BAND HAS GIVEN ME A NEW PERSPECTIVE ON MY LIFE, AND I CANT WAIT UNTIL EVEN THESE GET TOO BIG.

THANKS FOR LETTING ME SHARE THE MESSAGE BOARD WITH YOU TO SHARE THIS NEWS

Thanks J

Hope You Had A Nice Day