Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

Thanks TBS - same story here in DFW - economy is just chugging along for the most part. That is one thing about Texas - our economy is never too hot or too cold, it just is. Sometimes, like now, that's good.

Have fun shopping - I kept some of my business casual and jeans from when I wasn't quite so large. I'm now at the smallest of the stuff that I have, so I'll have to start shopping soon.

B

I HATE SHOPPING!! I hate having to try on everything...I hate trying to shop with a almost 4 year old....I hate smarmy salewomen who told me everything I tried on was too big unless it was skin frickin' tight...jeez...wtf?? hate being new in a place with no one to go shopping with that I trust...dammit...business casual must mean frumpy unless you're 25 and wearing slutwear....I have nothing that fits!!!!!:angry

I am sorry you had such a horrible day at shopping. It defiantly is not easy with a 4 year old. Man do I remember those days....

It will get better....did you get anything at all???

Dress casual...would that not be kakis and sweaters, or something along those lines????

Gosh, I hope it gets better...I got 4 pairs of dress pants, two mock turtleneck thingys with no arms (NO WAY am I gonna wear them without a cover...I still hate my arms) and two turtleneck sweaters that I can wear by themselves, and a jacket...I spent an assload of money ($350) for someone who is friggin' unemployed!! but hope that these will help me get through the first 6 weeks or so.....my daughter terrorized the sales staff, ran THROUGH clothes racks, and just generally was a pain in the butt....damn if I can't wait for my husband to FINALLY get off active duty and come home - when he gets home, I am going on vacation! Maybe to the spa...LMAO

Thanks again for listening to me rant you guys...you're great! And I am going to strap my bike to the back of my honda and am gonna take it to work in case I get a chance to ride...

OK - to the 7 people participating in the SS - You all should have a PM from me with address for everyone, and you are also assigned a person for which you are to be the SS for.

DO ME A FAVOR - because I was just doing the copy/paste routine when I was sending those out, can you reply to that PM and confirm with me who your SS is?? I have them all marked in my notebook, I just want to make sure I changed it on each persons PM appropriatly. (Thank goodness there weren't more than 7 people participating!! Lol.):faint:

OK - to the 7 people participating in the SS - You all should have a PM from me with address for everyone, and you are also assigned a person for which you are to be the SS for.

DO ME A FAVOR - because I was just doing the copy/paste routine when I was sending those out, can you reply to that PM and confirm with me who your SS is?? I have them all marked in my notebook, I just want to make sure I changed it on each persons PM appropriatly. (Thank goodness there weren't more than 7 people participating!! Lol.):faint:

What is SS?

secret santa

Babygotback...great job making it to goal.

Biking is awesome. It is great for toning your legs and butt! And it is way fun too.

D....Speaking of BJ I kow there are soe photos flying around of me giving fellatio to my best friends balloon hat she was wearing for her birthday last night. Hehe.

Juli look at you Miss I have lost 97 pounds! You fucking rock.

HP at least the overtime makes for an awesome paycheck. I enjoyed the 35 hours of OT on my last check lol.

So I am surprised I am alive this morning. I was fucking toasted last night. I can't believe that I always do that shit when I have to work the next morning. UGH. But last night was probably the funnest bar night I have ever had. It was one of my best friends birthdays and we went to this bar I have never been to before. I went ridiculously wild and crazy drinking cherry vodka and sprites...through a straw. Shots galore. And I only spent $25 lmao. I will post some pictures when I get them later. But the best thing was that I actually got hit on. By several good looking men. I'm not gonna lie it felt really really good. That has not happened to me in so long. So long I don't even remember. It was awesome. Oh and Juli I think you would ahve appreciated all of the tittie grabbing going on and the part where I buried my face in my best friends chest and did the motorboat. Yeah we get all touchy feelie when we are wasted. I heart the bar.

BG - Soudns like you had too much fun!!

I got my BodyBugg display watch the other day- LOVE IT. And ya know how I whined about not getting any cookie 'samples' with the BB? Well, this display watch came with 4 Cookies and a fruit bar. The fruit bar was good... but the friggin cookie that I opened (white choc chip) smelled like cat food... I tasted it anyway... yeah. I swear its made out of cat food. Freaking nasty shit!

BG-you are such a bad bad girl. I'm glad you had a good time. I hit the wine pretty hard yesterday too. I can't say I was hit on by strange men, but I did have a good time.

TBS-I hate spending money on clothes but what's a girl to do? We can't work naked.

HP-How you doin with all the OT?