Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

I have fun plans - I MUST go get "business casual" clothes that fit, b/c I FINALLY got a job!!!!! Damn it took a while...upshot is, my ass is a size 8 my too friggin big boobs are a size 14 I think...jeez...I was hoping to get to buy a smaller bra...grrr.....

HAPPY SATURDAY!

Have fun shopping.... to amazing to wear such a small size isnt it????

Great job on getting a job....what will you be doing??

I am hyped.....I am below 40 now on the BMI chart!!!!!

It is cold here....frost on the ground.....brrrrrrrrrrrr

Happy Saturday to all

I'm a techie - I do work on computers, satellite and all things hardware and software related. the new job is actually an opportunity to create my own job, b/c it wasn't a position the company had before...I get to help people work out their computer problems, software conflicts, all kinds of good stuff...basically I think its going to be like help desk plus. Now how do I commute 40 miles one way, work 8-5, and fit in my gym and steps...or maybe I take my bike to work and ride it around the parking lot...? Anybody want to give me some suggestions on what they do? Also, what do people eat for lunch, etc.? I haven't had to worry about that since i've been home...protein drinks? Soups? Medifast? LOL I'm strating to worry about the have to get lunch and there is only fast food or stuff that I can't manage to get down...

I work from 6am until 4pm, and now I am working OT and not getting off work until 530 or 7.

I try and (okay I was doing this) walking at lunch. We have a great area that has 2 nice size hills and it was 2 miles. It was just long enough to get in in the 30 min that I had available.

I take my water bottle with me and keep it there all day.

I either eat with friends and choose something healthy off the food line, or bring my own lunch. I think taking the bike too work is great and would love to do that, but we dont.

When do you start??? I bet you are so super duper excited, and nervous too?? I sure would be.

<p>I am excited and nervous too!! I start Tuesday! I think all this angst has been job search, gonna be 40 in a month, crazy 3 yo daughter, hubby gone on active duty...money really tight...**sigh** I'm just relieved that the end is in sight for all those things...except being 40 that is!!LOL oh, well...the only comfort I get is people say to me al lthe time, "holy crap no way you look 40..."

I will be 40 January 4th...so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!!!!!

Yeah we all decided that we weren't gonna be 40 and FAT!!! Woohooo... My anniversary is 1 April...yeah we did that on purpose...LMAO

TB, good job on the job!!! Take your lunch with you, then you don't have to worry about the wrong choices.

J, someone has lost two more pounds? I knew you had, but seeing it is great!!!

I go to the fill place on Monday. I honestly don't think I have lost a pound since last time. I am so disappointed in myself and the things that I will put in my mouth. (Don't go there BJ)!!!!!!!

I guess we will see. I have stopped weighing at home because it got to be such a dissappointing thing when it did not move, I was depressed the whole rest of the day. I was only weighing on one day of the week, and I would go down to the store that has a blood pressure monitor and a scale device and do my weigh in there, but I haven't done that in four weeks. Drats!!!!!

So, Thursday I woke up feeling not so good.:rain: Under the weather. Friday, I woke up and felt like shit. My head was pounding all day long. With congestion in my sinuses. Stayed in bed most of the day.:notagree

Today I am feeling better but my throat is hurting.:sick I HATE flu season, and it hasn't really even begun yet.....

Suppose to snow here today and tomorrow. That makes me mad:mad: because I need to run.

Happy Saturday to all

Yea!!! Great JOB J......

D...sorry you are feeling like shit.....

Hope you get better soon.....

Hey J - Was insomniac last night - woke up at 3:20a & didn't get back to sleep until 5:30 or so. Feel like crap - I didn't sleep very well while I was in DC, either.

Off to go for a 2.5-3 mile walk with the wife and doggy. Then, it will be time to start studying again...

B

thanks, mbs - it was pretty demoralizing...the economy here in Houston at least doesn't seem to be impacted too bad with the whole mortgage mess, and it still took me almost 4 months to find something remotely paying comperable to my last one...oh well...keep chin(s) up!!! LOL