Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

BG

That's an awesome challenge to set up for yourself. Woo Hoo! You're Bodybugg will give you great rewards for that kind of effort.

Go-Stacy, Go-Stacy! :cheer2:

J - Bugg pisses me off. I don't burn nearly as many calories a day as I anticipated... Other than that, it's golden...

Second mid-term this afternoon. I'm done with that happy crappy for a while...

B

My body hurts.

I climbed 5 flights of stairs to go see Jenn today and it effing sucked ass.

That pissed me off so after lunch i climbed the whole 11 flights of stairs to the roof. I damn near died so now I am determined to do it every fucking day I work until it is easy. I shold not be this out of breath climbing stairs.

I have been climbing the stair at my job - (8 flights) - 2 times a day minimum... I only use the elevator if I'm transporting a patient, or first thing in the morning, cause I"m always running late. Lol. I've noticed a HUGE improvement in my stamina. I only hav eto stop once now, usually between 4th and 5th floors. Its awesome.

:update:

{{{{{ALL--- I will work on getting the SS sorted out on Saturday... I promise. :( Included will be adresses for all so that you can do Christmas Cards. Any others wanna play?}}}}}

:)

I have been climbing the stair at my job - (8 flights) - 2 times a day minimum... I only use the elevator if I'm transporting a patient, or first thing in the morning, cause I"m always running late. Lol. I've noticed a HUGE improvement in my stamina. I only hav eto stop once now, usually between 4th and 5th floors. Its awesome.

;)

I had to leave the riding banana in!

I think it is actually quicker to take the stairs at my hospital than it is to take the elevators. We have a 4 bank of elevators for the tower and sometimes it can take upward of 5 minutes waiting for one!

you know what??? I have been put on mandatory OT until the end of December or until a project is completed. Now on one hand that is wonderful...extra money, etc.....BUT......HOW THE HECK AM I GOING TO GET IN MY EXERCISE?????LOL

I have been happy that my restriction is working good. This is the first one where I can actually say that it works. Even carbonation in a NONONONONONON....and I have always been able to tolerate that before. My limit on food is amazing, and I am not hungry either...which is good for me. I am having to remind myself to eat.....Yea.....that is just nuts

So, maybe I will get down to the 50's before the end of the month. I would love that....

I am wearing a pair of jeans I bought that the first time I wore was killing my gutt. Today, they are comfy!!!

Hope everyone is havin a good day.....you know....someone is going to have to save money for a BB.....I am getting jealous!

I had to leave the riding banana in!

I think it is actually quicker to take the stairs at my hospital than it is to take the elevators. We have a 4 bank of elevators for the tower and sometimes it can take upward of 5 minutes waiting for one!

OMG same way at my hospital! We have a 'service' elevator that isn't quite as busy, but housekeeping and maintainence seem to think it belongs only to them.

;):bananalama::):bananalama::bananalama::bananalama::bananalama::bananalama:

I love that banana on the ... llama?

Morning everyone! TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HP, Yeah OT!!! Can you walk during break time or anything like that? Sucks about not being able to exercise. Load up on the weekends?

B, I know what you mean about being pissed by burning fewer calories than you thought.

However, it makes me get up and move more.

Yep. I need to get off my ass more during the day. I did notice that my calorie burn was up during my mid-term. All that brain effort uses more calories... Not that I want more tests, mind you.

B

I'd rather midlessly run around too.

On that note, I've got yet another paper to write. Catch you all later.

Any insomniacs in the house? I'm going to die if I don't get some sleep. The damn time change has me up at 5:40 in the morning and I don't go to sleep easily at night. This is insanity.

To boot the GF is a sleep whore. I'm like woohoo let's get up and go to the gym! Let's run here and there...

Good thing I have a paper and 4 chapters to read. You know something to keep me busy instead of pestering her. :)

Anyone have fun plans for the weekend?