Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

Well, BG, not that we didn't know you swallow anyways......

personally i have never been a swallower and will never start being one....:embarassed::embarassed::embarassed:

Yeah, I can't imagine why you never were...hell, if the straight girl feels that way is there any wonder why the gay girl gags at the idea.

I'm doing my best not to get banned from this board. I've deleted a 4 different lines....

Can we type "spunk"?

I don't have an opinion about the SS...hopefully we know the person well enough to send something not completely off the mark...I don't know what that would be...

perhaps bike related or potato related. You all make up the rules.

I prefer potato salad related.

Have a good night y'all. I am just now leaving work (yeah I have been here since 5am) so i probably won't be back on tonight. Keep the comments about me to a minimum now lol.

Hey - I piped up earlier.... And, I've been on a plane, a nice big stainless steel phallic-shaped thing.... Contributing in my own little way....

B

EDIT - Okay, I see now that after the following page, this seems like somewhat of a non-sequitur.... Mmmmmm... snatch.....

LOL, well, on that last note, I am off to bed friends. I know, you are all probably IN bed already being that I am a freaky mountain timer......

Oh, and for who ever gets me in the SS, I HEART REESES!!!

Just kidding.

B, I bet you are glad to be home...

glad i was able to pop in and read the past few pages....I figured you guys talking about body parts would get a reaction from JC..HAHAHAHA

Good nite all...

Snatch just stinks. I would rather swallow some man juice than bury my face in a muff.

But thats just my straight self speaking out.

this makes me question your hygene. j/k

The world would be boring if we were all the same.

D-I'll shoot a person if they send me Reeses or any food related item. Short of that go crazy.

HP-Glad to see you.

TBS-Yeah, this is our sick little coner of LBT, we're hiding under the exercise forum, in the poorly spelled bycyling thread so people, with over 3000 posts. You need to be a hard core LBT reader, cyclist or lucky to stumble on to us here.

4 of us have met for a bike ride too which was great. We do however, love new people. So jump right in.

Tell us of yourself. Married, kids, etc?

B-:)

ZZ-Lovin' the bugg. I'm down 2 pounds already. I used to change my ticker when my weight changed but now with BB and only being allowed to update weekly, I'm going to do that here as well, Saturday mornings.

I'm missing TX and JC. Hope TX is having fun thanking her husband...

<p>okay - you asked...lol...I'm married, have an almost 4 yo daughter...am exiled to TX instead of being in God's country, MI.....came here after getting out of the Army in '05....gained a ton of weight and couldn't get it to come off after getting hurt in Iraq, so got the band...got the bugg...am now a gym rat of sorts...husband is currently on active duty so it makes the not eating crap part easier, but the band, little portions, and exercise helps...am planning to lose the last 10-15 by exercise more than "diet" per se...</p> <p> </p> <p>have a women's hybrid Raleigh Passage 30 that I love...weather here is now nice enough that I can ride it, and am having a blast - bike doesn't hurt and its like being queen of the world!! LOL

And as for being blue yesterday, well, I lost my job at the end of July...I have had 4 or 5 good interviews since, but still haven't gotten an offer...its frustrating, and I'm getting scared. I never had a problem finding a job when I was FAT! WTF???

Well, uck, that your husband isn't with you.

Yeah, eating is easier.

Uck you got hurt in Iraq.

Yeah and thanks for what you did to serve our country.

Uck you are in TX, (Sorry Step and Brandon)

Yeah you can bike now, it's too cold up here in Ohio/Mich country unless you're a serious biker.

Uck about the job hunt. It's a sad state of affairs because fat doesn't equal dumb or unmotivated but employers do look at it like that. Bastards.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Thanks Jules...I was bummed b/c FAT I could get a job...now I'm close to goal and feeling pretty good about myself physically I am now having the issues with NOT getting jobs....too weird!! I have an odd skill set, so maybe that's all it is....

Bike ride is off today due to rainy and cold for here (mid 50s) and I haven't broken down yet and bought serious biking gear due to $ situation and not wanting to buy clothes or stuff 'til size stabilizes...

My body hurts.

I climbed 5 flights of stairs to go see Jenn today and it effing sucked ass.

That pissed me off so after lunch i climbed the whole 11 flights of stairs to the roof. I damn near died so now I am determined to do it every fucking day I work until it is easy. I shold not be this out of breath climbing stairs.