Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

nahhhh, I get bored with the same ole pictures......even though I dont have a huge weight loss, there are NSV and too me that is one of them...looking better and more fit...now if I can just get some more weight off....

I was looking at getting some riding pants for this kind of weather.....damn....they are pricey!!!!!

I was looking at getting some riding pants for this kind of weather.....damn....they are pricey!!!!!

HP - Look at Performance Bike - Home for all your cycling needs! to see if they have some you like. I got some for $39 that are winter pants. I got the mens with the full chamois and they are super warm! Seems they have a different sale every other day if you sign up for their email list.

You know I forgot about that site..LOL

I will have to go and check that out....thanks Step...

BG...so what do you have planned when you get off work....???

sleep? ????

thanks D!!!!!!! I want to get to 260 like NOW....LOL

No seriously...I want to be at 250 by the end of the year, and if I get my butt to the gym, it will. But....with all the junk going on at work, well, I have just wanted to come home and go to bed.....

SO, next week has bound to get better.

How have you been??? Are you still riding??? It is really cold, but I miss it.

We havent gone since last weekend.

Oh no, I havent ridden for a long time. A VERY LONG TIME. DH wants to go this weekend, it is suppose to be in the 60's....We have no warm biking gear and I don't want to get any until I am at goal....which if I keep going like I am...is going to be forever and a day.

by now Bg should be HOME!!!!!

Well, I put new curtains up today and rearranged my house. Went to weigh because my daughter did, and I had jeans on and it was the afternoon, and I still weighed what I did this morning...hmmmmmm....I like it when it does that...WOOHOOOOOOOOO

d....i KNOW, I WANT TO RIDE SO BAD and we dont have riding clothes either...I rode in jeans one day....yea, ripped them...so no more doing that..LOL

I am hooooooooooome!!!!!!

Thank god. We (and by we I really mean I) managed to get the inventory cost down to a measly $1.50 variance. Not too shabby for 1.5 millions dollars. I am basically exhausted but I feel pretty awesome. I know it is dorky but I love numbers and problem solving. Now that it is over I can say I jsut can't wait until next year lol.

ARG My post just disappeared!

True Blue Sue Welcome. I heard Terry bikes are fantastic. Enjoy yours. Where are you joining us from?

I love the Body Bugg..Holy cow! I'm at 1500 deficit!!!! I've walked more than 17000 steps too. And today didn't have a workout. Just a stroll around the zoo!.

I slept with the thing on last night and don't plan on doing that again. I just wanted a base line for it to use from now on.

Tomorrow is my day to do nothing. I wonder how I'll fill it....

Beach Net

OMG! YOu're NOT going to slep with it? Lol. I can't seem to be able to take mine off. The BB coach laughed madly at me for suggesting that I might wrap it in saran wrap so I can shower with it. Haha! My arm feels naked without it.

I'll admit that the first couple nights were odd with it... and so were the days. But now I don't even know I have it on. I find myself checking my arm to make sure it didn't fall off or something. (I'm slightly obsessive.)

Hey gang - at a computer security conference in DC. Trying so hard to eat decently. It was much easier to eat right on the road when I was staying at my wife's aunt's house in Boston. Much harder to do at a hotel. Also, for what it's worth, I would give my left nut to be able to drink a Diet Coke.

My BB is waiting patiently for me on my desk back at my office. Not doing me any good here. Looking forward to picking it up on the way back from the airport on Wednesday.

BG - sucks to spend so much time at the office, but that will be a nice paycheck. Great job on getting to 1/1000th of 1% of the appropriate inventory value. That's a six-sigma job :)

True Blue Sue - Welcome.

B

B, Now I am truly wondering if you would REALLY give your left nut for a diet coke...I have come to the realization that, NO YOU WOULD NOT..... NOW STOP THINKING ABOUT THE COKE!!!!! Its kaka....

Beach Pet

Other than that the pain from recovery would keep my off my bike for longer, I might have been willing to do that yesterday. I hadn't slept more than 2-3 hours a night since coming home from Boston. I sat on a goddamned airplane at the gate for three hours waiting for the cockpit crew to arrive (why in the hell would they put us on an airplane when they know we can't take off for several hours due to a lack of pilots...) First was full, so I had to fly in back (I'm a fucking snob, i'll admit it). I was in tears wanting a diet coke. It's the only thing I miss from my pre-band life...

Last night, I got a good night's sleep, so you're right, I probably wouldn't give it up for a diet coke (besides, there would be only one opportunity left for a diet coke for the rest of my life, and that would suck completely...)

Beach Pot...

B