Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

I looked into getting one of those types of bikes. The landrider. We researched it and chose to start with a hybrid bike and take the hills slow, and build our strength. I still have issues with hills, but am getting so much stronger the longer I do them. It isnt always about how fast you get there, just that you get there.

I walked a whole bunch of hills when I first started, now I can get up the ones I struggled with 2 and 3 months ago.

I am planning on upgrading to a road bike too...just not right now.

Good luck with your shopping....what kind were you looking for if you dont mind my asking???

Got my fill today...he added another 1cc....we will see.He was pleased with my loss, and my riding, so as long as I am loosing I a happy..

D....I bet you were in heaven on the bike..that is just wonderful...

Well...I am late getting home, so I am going to get ready for bed.

See ya all later

You guys just don't know how tempted I am to drive back up to Indiana and re-ride that course on the new bike.

D, I will give you one guess as to who was the first to spot the bra and panties!!!!

JC

JC

So what is it like??? Is it easy to get use to?? What kind of pedals do you have??

you know, if I could stay longer I would take you up on a ride and rent a bike in a few weeks...but o well...

Kickboxing is super fun and an amazing sweaty workout. The morning after kickboxing....not so much fun and not so fascinating sore muscles.

Someone please, please put me out of my misery.

way to go staci...excellent loss this week. you realize how close you are to wonderland>>>>>>

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BG, I think you and kickboxing were made for each other! Pickle Juice or time will ease the pain. Way To Go on the ticker move you are (kicking) ASS!

HP, the new bike is amazing. It has a lot of carbon Fiber so its light, but it also has vibration dampers throughout. The handle bars are what will help me ease into road bycyling. They are at a neutral position right now, like a mountain bike. When I get used to this adjustment from recumbent, we will adjust the bars down into a more aggressive posture. Once I get used to that we will put road bike handle bars on it and it will be a traditional road bike.

The pedal are the toe clip deals I don't like the straps and will eventually take them off and put a set of the click style pedals on. I am going to have to wait for a couple paychecks to come, I just bought a Honda EX Four Wheeler.

JC

and the smell is growing sooooo badly!!!!

JC....you must be made of cash...good grief.....now a new 4 wheeler???

LOL

Hi all

CONGRATUALATIONS on the 2 pound BG. I'm envious of the workout. You can keep you sore muscles though. Wench outfit? It's a little early for Halloween...are you into role playing or something?

JC

Damn man, you buy lots of toys! Holy Crap. But you have fun with them too, and that's what it's about.

HP

Glad to see the fill and the doc visit went well.

Hey B, Hey D!

HP, I make a fair amount of money, but I save in a lot of ways too. Both of my vehicles are older but they are paid for and I could live in a bigger house but the one I am in will be paid for soon as well. I am concerned however that I have traded eating for spending and I do need to get a grip on that, but this new 4-wheeler is soooo cool. LOL

BG, I know where you are coming from on the Pickle Juice thing, but it does give relief. I think you are just into the pain thing. Remember, happiness is someone leaving a Mag Light in your chair! LOL

I also think a wench is a good choice, or.... a Detroit Linebacker.

On second thought maybe I should have said tight end! I don't want you kicking my ass for suggesting the wrong position.

JC

I just got here.

I've actually been doing a little work at work, in the kitchen.

Do you all realize I work in a mother effin kitchen?! I know you do because I talk about it all the time, But for f's sake...It's a perpetual struggle.

Really, it could be worse, there are many times I don't care, but today the smell of bacon is in the air...

Complaining is over.

You know if you give up carbs you can eat bacon....

Hell no I do not do that role playing shit. The wench outfit is for a wedding. Dan's weird friends have decided it is a renassaince theme so the guest have to come in costume. I am waaaay too cool for that but hopefully I won't see anyone I know lol jk. At least the corset will make me look thinner with huge boobs. I need some boobs. Or a mag light in my chair...