Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

Staci,

Thank you sooooo much!!!

I have been a victim of internet fraud, banking fraud, and they had gotten my social number, work number, etc etc.....

This is why instead of getting excited and ready for the weekend, I am worrying how I am paying because all of our stuff has been compromised, or what not. I got a call today at home, and at work threatning to have me arrested for fraud and all this other BS for a old bill that I owe.(we think it was included in a past BR) The orig amount was 200, and they are wanting almost 1000 sent to them by the end of day or they would have a sheriff there to in the morning to arrest me, and that I would loose my job and my home...etc etc...

They have already tried to get into out accounts, and we closed one checking account less than 1 month ago, and we are right back at it all over!!!

Contacted ISP and filed a report and have a case number now.....I am just sick.....not like we have allot of money for them to take, but the threats and the harrasment is just awful....

Okay, so that is why I need the number, thank you very much for listening!!!

T

I just wanted to say hi. Be safe and enjoy your trip. I want to hear all about it when you get back. Take pictures.

You know BG, you need to bring enough to share cuz Jody and I are going to eat some.

HP-That sucks eight different ways. Sounds like you have a solution in hand though. I'm so sorry you're dealing with that crap. UGH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay peeps it's amazing what a few hours can do.

I stayed late to work out today, because I ran to the doctor's earlier....any way, someone from the Blind school wants to use the gym and I'm the offcial gate keeper, like you need to sign the release waiver and I'm the one who has it. I give her a tour and chat things up. Well, there's a woman sitting in the room, who I don't know but I've seen around.

Blind school chick leaves, I start my workout, unknown woman comes to talk to me. She's a volunteer. She volunteers so as to learn sign language, but there weren't any kids around. But in real life she's an exercise trainer.

We talk through my 30 minutes of cardio. She asks if I was going to do strength training and I wasn't but I said "of course". She asked if I wanted some input. I said, "sure."

She kicked my ass and we're going to do it again tomorrow.

Apparently she likes my enthusiasm...and she asked all kinds of band questions and how I exercise questions and she's all about training with me on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I asked her what's the price and she said FREE! She's not in it for the money, hence the volunteering for the kids, and she seems to know her stuff...

On exiting the room we did find my summer time work out buddy, a student who worked this summer who was upset that there wasn't any supervision in the fitness center now that school is back in session. And he has to have supervision, all kids do. But now that Renee is there he can work out again...so she'll have a Deaf kid to train too, which benefits her. And I'll be there to bridge the gap, cuz he's super fast signer and she's pretty new to it all.

I expect you'll be hearing more about her. She's going to be 50 in the spring and looks like she's 30. She's competing in a fitness contest this winter too and the ol' lady has got game.

Woo Hoo.

So my drudgery about working out has done a full 180.

Aint that some stuff?!

Ok, you know J..that is just awesome that you are getting too work out with someone an it is going to push you. We need that for sure.

You know, it is real weird, but ever since I was sick last week, my band actually seems to be working more like it is supposed to. My limits of intake have dropped emensley...

Well, I am getting ready for bed, just wanted to say hello

Hi all. All day in school today and freaking ton of homework. School and me are NOT getting along right now. You guys are going to have soooo much freakin fun this weekend!!! I am totally jealous and want to go soooo badly. Oh well, I would have to bring homework and that would suck.

HP, damn, that is soooo bad. That is sooo scary.

J, I sent you a pm and you are just tooooo sweet.

BG, the bologna is still making me sick. PLEASE quit talking about it. The wheat thins you can talk about, just no mushed up shit talk.

J, NICE TWO POUNDS!!!!!!! WTG GIRLIE!!!

JC, are you getting any sleep? You are acting kinda weirdo...JK....get some sleep

D, I am going to bed right now. I have a busy day tomorrow, I will probably have to get up a half hour before I go to sleep !!!!???

BTW I havent licked my bike lately have you?

JweirdoC

BG, I have campsite print out at my offce. When I get there I will look to see which site number it is.

J, I will do my best to make your site tent friendly.

JC, you're the best!

And BG, we are serving bologna (fried, no less) for lunch today. I want to grab a few slices and grind it up with pickle relish, mayo and egg. Yeah, I make the menus at work and for years I resisted putting bologna on it, but the kids clammored and the adults dig it as an indulgence...but over all the meun is balanced and pretty healthy. I just need to say that because I could see you all going "what kind of shit does she feed those kids?!?"

Okay, Renee the trainer's ears are burning because I've been cursing her name all morning. My arms HURT! I'm going to sit in the corner and wimper now.

Okay D for your sake i will refer to it as The Damn Good Stuff or DGS for short.

I will make a bunch of it. I am sure it will be plenty since we can't physically eat too much.

HP sorry about the problems you are having.

What are you guys bringing to eat during the ride? I wanted to bring like some protien bars but I think eating while I ride will make me sick. Have any of you tried those gel packet things?

BG, I'll be bringing a Protein Bar and maybe a banana for the ride. I've never tried the gel things. They look rather gaggy.

I'll want to stop for a full 15 minute break at the half way point. That's when I'll eat. I'm a regular Water drinker too. I don't do any additives to my water.

Being that it's an orgainzed ride with food at the end there might be Snacks at the mid way point too. But yeah, before restriction when I could eat some quantity I'd have to be careful not to eat too much because I'd just feel miserable...now it's just a few bites for fuel for the second lag.

What a difference a band makes.

hey all...

I am around.....

I have not tried the gell packs either..but may need to. We bought some of the jelly Beans they are NASTY!!!!!

I like to drink Water, but only have one holder...kinda stinks..

I am glad we will get to stop.

I did hear they are excpecting Higher temps now for the weekend....

So, we will at least be getting a suntanned....

Thanks Everyone for there support...life just sucks sometimes...it has to get better