Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

oh..and my pages now say 142!!!

LOL

yea, we are just now leaving to go ride...

I've got a bowling party to oversee. I have both families and 9 kids coming. Always awkward to be with the Ex's family. Well not really, always awkward for her current GF to see me enjoying her family. I love Zoe's grandma and grandpa from that side. (Mine too, but that goes without saying...)

There will be ice-cream, cake, soda and pizza at this gig. Mother Effer.

I am bringing a fruit tray so I can eat something. And I'm just now eating my delcious egg beaters with FF cheese...so I won't be too hungry there. Oi

I'm hoping to get on the bike afterward. I've got a study date at 6pm tonight. I think. I need to make that happen too.

Okay, have a good day you all. Catch you tonight.

Yeah HP I am trying not to obsess too much over it. But it is hard not to.

I got my 25 miles done today but it was a rough ride. It was the first time I have ridden in the cold. It was about 50 when I started out. I had on a long sleeve shirt, tshirt, and bike shorts. I was pretty cold for the first few miles. It got to about 60 near the end of the ride but I am sitting here feeling really really cold right now. The only thing that makes it worth it is the Peanut Butter shake I promised myself and am drinking right now.

I am freaked out about the 40.

Good afternoon biking buddies!!!!

well, my hubby and I went for a ride this morning, well ok...11am...LOL

we started at an elavation of 722 feet. we went down hill first off.....eyes watering like I was crying....I was going 35.5 miles and hour and loving it....

It was just awesome....

we were keeping our average up pretty well, between 14.5-16.2....(never before done that...LOL) and than we made a stop for nose blowing tissues....lol

fried chicken was being cooked at a little restruant were we stopped...oh my the smell....

anyway...we than rounded the corner and was looking at a change in eleavation again....we had been at 450......and climbed to 745.......well....ok....TRACI mostly walked this one.....but I decieded since I knew I was pooping out, that When I wasnt going to ride the hill, I had to run with my bike.....

Which I alternated riding and running with the bike.

Took a break at top of hill......whew!!!!

we had more decendts and than back up the freakin hills we go....LOL

we didnt have as many miles as I wanted, but we had the workout that is for sure.

I am attching a few pictures for your viewing enjoyment...One is a picture looking down part of the hill, and one looking up almost there...and one of John at the top..he rode all of it excpet the last little bit...wooohooo

That was the only hill I didnt ride all the way up...WOOHOOOOOO!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::whoo:

post-218103-13813135508349_thumb.jpg

post-218103-13813135508659_thumb.jpg

post-218103-13813135508967_thumb.jpg

and here is Holly's 8 week pictures from last week...

post-218103-13813135509246_thumb.jpg

post-218103-1381313550954_thumb.jpg

HP

Wowsers! What hills! I need to come visit you for some rolling hill rides. I love um, but don't have many in Columbus.

BG

I hear you about being cold. I went out this afternoon (which took some talking myself into...) and it was chilly in the shade. I did 20 miles...

Don't let the 40 freak you out. We'll break and stretch at each 10 mile point. Riding 10 miles is easy, so we'll chunk it that way. We're team Banded Biker Babe, we'll get it done.

The party went well. Zoe got far too much stuff. Really most people kept it to crafting things and sporty stuff. Only one Barbie in the lot. But still oi. What a haul.

I'm debating on going to the coffee shop to study. There's not a TV and refrigerator full of food there. I tend not to get destracted...okay, made up my mind..walking down the street to go.

I live in an old part of town less than 3 miles from The Ohio State University, so there's a bunch of places in walking distance. I love the neighborhood, but I want a newly bulit house! You know something built after 1950!

XO

Oh and another thing.

I have a niece who's 20. She hasn't seen me since I was banded. All her life she's been told she looks like me, but all her life I've been obese.

Well today she freaked out when she saw me. Not just wow, you look great joy that I'm getting pretty frequently, but "Holy COW, you look like ME!" Our hair is about the same color and length too, so I pulled it down... it was a cute NSV. If I only had her body and youth! She's built, as they say.

Okay, now studying for real.

Holy crap that took awhile to get the jitters out of my system. I wish I wold ahve gone to that football game. 2-0 baby hell yeah!!!!! Kitna effing rocks.

Thats awesome J. But you know that anyone that refers to that heap of trash as THE Ohio State is my mortal enemy. Maize and Blue through and through here.

And awesome ride HP. I would ahve commented earlier but I was still far too wound up from the football game.

yo, you need someone else to battle with...because I don't really care about OSU and even less so of their football team.

I don't own any gear, and only because it is expected where Zoe goes to school to sport scarlet and grey do I buy her a few items. (And she was born at OSU hospital...as was my surgery...) But whatever....

And I am refraining from taking any shots at your maize and blue. Did you go to school there?

BG...wow!!! relax girl...

My daughter, Leslee and I were on your myspace tonight and she has decieded that she thinks you and her would get along GREAT!!! LOL

Anyway..I was showing her pictures of your kids, and she told me she hopes she has boys....I told her NOOOOO...LOL

Your son and daughter are just adorable.....

YOur pictures are great and you have changed allot on there.

J..glad the party went well....isnt that awesome when someone notices that you have been working your butt off???

I M also glad you had a good time...

JC you up to no good????

HP. it's 4:20 am and I am about to head in to work they are kicking my ass for taking off this is going to be a long fast week. I can feel it all ready.

JC