Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

I added each of you....sent a message something like..hey its me Deanna your biker friend. I share an account with my 13 your old....that way I can keep track of who she is talking to and what she is saying. SO, that is why it does not say my name and it says weird things like...Yippeeee my brother is moved out!!!!!

D...noticed you have ridden over 150 miles so far this month...way to go girl!!!!

I will see you online tonight...we are rding when i get off work, i cant wait.

Thanks HP, I am not going to make my 500 miles that I wanted but thats ok...at least I am riding. Can you look and see if you are added to my messenger?

i AM NOT AT HOME, SO I CANT CHECK. I AM AT WORK.

HEY GO TO THE THREAD ABOUT THE BIGGIEST LOOSER...

CHECK OUT WHAT THE IDIOT SAID ON THERE...I SPOUTED BACK, BUT DANG HE IS A ASS!!!

HP - looks like a troll. Can't for the life of me figure out why people would waste their time on writing crap in a forum just to piss people off.. and then, to have the gall to say that everybody else needs to get off the couch. What an asshat.

B

hey all.....ok....I am signed up on yahoo...LOL

GUESS WHAT????? I NEED TO ADD MY MILES TO MY TICKER....BUT..WE HAD 2 TAG ALONG'S TODAY, SO WE COULDNT BE GONE AS LONG AS WE WANTED.

BUT!!!!!!!

I KICKED SOME SERIOUS ASS TODAY..OHHHHH YA!!!! we rode up and down hills, and i rode everyone of them, and it was awesome.....i was going up one at 18.6 miles an hour...LOL.....I had pedaled all the way down to get my speed up, and than maintained it up the hill.....It was the most wonderful, wonderful feelng!!! of course my husband was either draggin ass, or he was being nice...seriously I think he was draggin ass...hahahaha

but we had both been sick, and my nose was drippin half the time.....

the wind was a little whippy....temps were at 65...LOL

Anyway.......just wanted to share....

and we will talk online tnight!!!!

What is a comfort bike????

SO my first ride I did I made it about 1.5 miles and I thought I was going to die. Second time I did maybe 2.5 miles. The third time I did 7 miles but it was split up into a 3 mile ride, 30 minute rest, 2.3 miles, 15 minute rest, 2.3 miles. The 4th time was 6 miles straight. How long do you all think before I can make the 12 miles?

I have gloves, shoes, helmet, blinking light for the back end...

You guys make me feel very inexperienced becuase I do good to get in 6 miles.

Here are a few more that I liked......