Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

HP

My regular sitter is 13, to be 14 in November. I trust her. I was going to suggest your younger girl. Mind you her mom is always across the street. But it's early in the day and if she's mature and bossy, I'd be okay with her sitting.

I'd rather have someone youger who's into it, than someone who is older and doesn't want to be bothered.

Let's talk about it more.

As for the t-shirts, what color do you want to get? HP's man and my SO need to be included in the team shirt party too! You can talk me into words, but it don't want the "bitch" word on it...Not a prude but the kid is reading starting to read and I don't want to explain that one.

Would we get "my mom busts her butt riding a bike" shirts for the girls?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm at the airport waiting for my flight and avoiding reading my text book. Can I say that I love technology, laptops and wireless connections?

JC

About the turning leaves, I really hope it's beautiful for you. The PEAK weeks are a week the first two weeks in October so you'll be here at the beginning. But the weather impacts it too...

We'll get you up here to cross country ski this winter. I've never done it, but my WOW chicas do and they've promised/threatened to take me out. I might actually be able to buy gear that fits this body! Woo Hoo.

As for shirts, any color but black...I love to wear black, but I also like to be seen on my bike.

XO y'all.

Skiing sounds COLD to me.

I just snorkled for the first time last November. I'd love to scuba....I'm finding my inner adventurer!

I am going to be an hour from you in October arent I??

J...I agree, John said he doesnt want the word Bitch on my shirt...he said we werent biker bitches because we dont ride harleys.

One of the girls will babysit...we will figure out who later...LOL

Where are you going J???

I got in more riding today...yippyyyy...Damn...I so want a road bike.....

we only rode 15.2 today...it got really hot..we were riding at noon...and it was real humid. We also took my daughter...so tried to not overwhelm her since she has not been out for awhile.

We got in 36.2 this weekend...hmmm.......almost what we are riding in 2 weeks.....

YA!!! Man I hope I am going to be ready....LOL

It is going to be 64 next saturday!!!! WOOHOOOOOO

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches