Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

D - Congratulations on the four pounds lost!!! Sorry that your shoulder is fubar, hopefully it gets better soon!

HP - Glad that you got your bike back - I get so impatient with things like that. At least when you get a road bike, you'll have a spare to ride when it's in the shop. How's the new pup?

BG - Stay safe in the storms.

So jealous that y'all are going to get to ride together. If I could ride, I'd be there, but I do have to admit that my idea of roughing it is the Hilton... Seriously, I had to bail on boy scouts because camping involved, well, camping...

Hope everyone has a good night and can get a ride in tomorrow morning.

B

Great pics Juli! You should be very proud of yourself!!!!!

BTW, nice feet! Sorry you know how I am, couldn't ressist! You really are doing great!

JC

if you go pix thread, not just the link, I put some swim suit picutures of me too. Mostly because the shot from behind you can see my cycling enhanced legs....

Thanks for the compliments, JC and GR8.

Man Juli you lookk so wonderful...Can you even imagine that was you...

???

I rode 21.5 miles today and even pulled all the hills. It was a day that we were fighting the wind, and hoping for the rain to hold off...and it did....YIPPPYYYYY

Well, I am driving to another town to look at some road bikes....see ya

OMG J you look fucking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JC I was riding 25 miles this morning on ODB. I think the back rim is slightly bent. That is my best guess as to his problem. Or he is just tired of my fat ass and wants me to lose a little more weight lol.

Well I had a great start and that was about it, I reinjured that darn tender spot on my back. I should have just slowed down enough to put on the jump shoes. I busted my ass yesterday, when one of the rabbits I chase around the track talked me into trying her friggin rollerblades. I knew better because I am a class 3 Klutz.

That's ok because, like my granddaddy used to say "if you're gonna be stupid you're gonna have to be tough, and boy you're as tough as they come!" What a great man!

JC

HP, BG

Good rides! I wish I were able to get out on the trails. It looks like a week from today is going to be my first opportunity!!!!

Unless I find a minute and a bike shop that rents bikes in Madison. I think I'm going to be limited to whatever work out room the hotel has or walking the city. Did I mention that we are sharing the hotel with the "IRON MAN" compitition? How cool is that? Buff people used to make mee feel horrible about myself and I avoided them. Now, they get me stoked, because I want to be buff...I hope to make some small talk with those athletes!

You know, it just occured to me that I don't have my preflight stomach ache about having to ask for an extender... I've not needed on the last 2 times I've flown.

Thanks for all the kind words about my pics. I know I posted many, but I always want to see more of the other bandsters...It's not that I think I'm hot or anything...well not too much. :o