Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

So, I got the details on Saturday's ride. It's 54 miles from start to finish with lunch in the middle. It's with the WOW chicas too. I'll be taking pictures because FIFTY MILES IS HUGE!!!!

I'm so absolutely stoked!!!!! And I really feel like I can do it! Oh, I want to get aero bars put on my bike before then....I do, I do.

I'll be going out tonight for my little 23 regular Tuesday ride.

Please resume your non biking talk.

J - 54 miles is awesome!! I'm sure you can do it, especially with the support and camaraderie of the WOW chicas. I look forward to your ride report, andake sure you post some of your pics!

B

It's been awful quiet on here today. I am going to do some kind of insane ride this weekend that involves my hammock tent and maybe some TP Balls.

Howdy folks, been getting in the swing of school again. I have classes all day Tuesdays and Thursdays and sometimes half a day on Fridays. SOOOO, today was official class day and we got to go early!!!! Yippeeeee, I love that. I also have two online classes, so I am swamped with work already and here I am, with my best of friends.

So, I got another fill. Although, I had lost 10 pounds since the 23rd of July, they didn't really want to give me a fill, but I kinda made them. I didn't want to start all of this class work and start gaining weight.

Well, now I think I am way restricted. Like, Everything hurts going down. I know, even the Protein Drinks. I am thinking that I wish I could eat again. I am never happy with my situation. NEVER!! If I can eat, I wish I couldn't, if I can't eat, I wish I could.

I got my bike shorts and shirt today. I am glad that I didn't get a smaller shirt than a 4 x. It fits and is too snug for my liking, but I will wear it.

No one in my class even said anything to me about my weight loss. I was kinda bummed out about it. We all had to stand up and talk about our summer, so I started out with,

"well, I had bariatric surgery right before school got out last semester and I have lost 71.5 pounds"...everyone was like wow...thats sooo good. But I really wonder if anyone really thought that I lost weight. I am kinda upset that it wasn't one of those,

"wow, what the hell, you don't even look like yourself" kind of things...but NO, that didn't happen. Although, I don't really think I should be worrying about what the class thinks of me. They all weigh easily under 200 pounds, with one gal weighing in at 100 pounds soaking wet!!!! They probably have no idea what it means to be overweight and have no clue how over weight I was. The teacher on the other hand, was like...wow, who are you?...but then again, she knew that I had the surgery.

I am off to read. I will be checking in here, but I will not be posting so much anymore. Gotta keep up with all my school work. and my biking, and jogging, and roller blading, and what the hell ever I can think of to do. Love ya all, and talk to you this weekend more!!!

Okay,

JC I need one of those mobile web thingey's you linked to like 8 pages ago....or so!

I get on and have to go to work!

I need a better job where I don't have to work like 50-60 hours a week! Okay, maybe 50.

BG~~No word on where your DH will be working for sure, looks like 48, but SV is throwing a fit, so maybe 61 with me! Not sure. We need to go to LBS soon, maybe this weekend? Sat night? After I'm off work?

Everyone else what up!

J, surgery is a week and a day. Nervous.I should be able to stay in touch with you guys as I am typing this on one of those mobile 8525 thingies!That's right boys and girls! We have a new toy update!!!!!!!!!! How freaking cool I can even post while sitting on the magic porcelain weight loss machine!!_!!!!!

D, don't worry about those sorry, jealous ass bitchass bitches. We all know you are looking good and kicking ass!JC

That is right D....I am super proud of you...but sure do miss you on here.

Jc....is that a new phone?????

J....good luck this weekend on the ride..this will defiantly get you ready for the one in september......I think all the hills last weekend, I may be wishing for some on that ride. I heard it is kinda well....FLAT!!!!!

where is B hangin out at???

Well, I am off work and headin home...talk to you guys later on....

I am attaching my poor dead chicken pictures...the gas was tunred off too when this was taken....yea!!!!! No chicken on the grill tonight..LOL

HP, Now that's what I call cooking !!!!!! Are you trying to get elected as camp chef? Just a thought!

Yes this is a new phone and you just gotta love it! The first two digits, of the last four digits, come-on say it with me! J stop shaking your head and rolling your eyes because I am not making it up! Everybody all at one time. It's (69) Yee Mutha Friggin Hawwwwwwwwwwwwww!

JC

HP - Those pictures are priceless!!! As Beavis and Butthead would say, "Fire! Fire! F-F-F-Fire!!!!!"

Argh - spent all day in budget meetings, which is foolish, because I have no budget! They ran late; I didn't get my walk today; and I'm pissed about it...

I did find out that one of my best friends at work has taken up biking, so once I can get back on my bike, I'll can ride some with her.

B

will you riding with a woman bother your wife?