Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

For a bunch of bike geeks we talk far too much about being aroused.

I'm just saying.....

My WOW chicas are doing a 30 mile ride on Saturday. I got the sitter lined up. I'm stoked.

And to be completely bipolar I just want to say the GF and I are misfiring and it's annoying. Typically this gets better when we see each other and that's been post poned to sometime in the middle of September. We were going to be together Labor Day, but she's got to take care of stuff at her mother's house instead of coming here and I've got to stay in town... It's not horrible, but I'm annoyed. I might even get pouty.

B, I sure hope Grumpy is getting better.

The total excruciating pain has set in on my left foot and hamstring. I am going to medicate and call it a night.

JC

J, JC - Thanks! She seems to be doing a little better. Last trip to the vet's she got some IV antibiotics along with fluids, and she seems to be feeling better - she's been sleeping in the same position for the last three hours and not acting like she's in pain. I just hate that she's sick & not much that I can do, and that I can't maker her understand what's going on. The poor wife hasn't had much sleep, and has been having to clean up after her since yesterday afternoon. Wish I could help, but can't pick up the dog or bend/squat to help.

J - Glad you have a ride with the Chicas set up. Hope it should be fun. Sorry to hear that you won't be able to spend the holiday weekend with your GF...

JC - Hope that hamstring feels better. Be careful, you don't want to me a "Gimpy Mach 3 Ninja Bitch Bad Ass"

B

J, haven't sacked yet waiting for ibuprofren to kick in. Thanks for avice on ice. It's pulled enough to be annoying, I don't think it's real bad. I was thinking of doing a 20-25 miler Sat. before son's weight lifting competition. He said he is going for a state record dead lift and world record curl. I don't want to miss that. I wonder what drives him to extremes like that?

THank you, thank you, thank you to BG who likes cream in her panties!!! I love my bike too!!! If you fly me over there for the ride, I might let you look at it in person too!!!!!

Sorry about your sick dog. Speaking of sick dogs, has anyone ever seen the skin on the outside of a dogs penis turn itself inside of itself??? The actual penis( red part) is stuck outside of the covering. Now I know you all are going to have fun with this, but I am serious. My chihahau(sp) has had this happen twice now in two days!!! It is sad and looks like it is sooo painful. Of course, I have to work the penis back inside of the skin and get it all turned back out. Yeah, I know, gross. Just thought I would see if anyone else has ever seen this happen.

JC, don't over due too much. You don't want to put too much stress on yourself. The walking and running, but stadiums??? come on you freak!!!!

HP, yes the Water bottles and cages, (cages were 15.00 each) came with the bike. The guy said we had already bought bikes from them this year so he would throw them in. My DH got his bike too and got the water bottles and 15.00 cages!!!! LOL...and no, we don't have clipless. We figured we should learn how to ride the bikes first, but we have the baskets to put your shoes in. We are going to get shoes and clipless pedals as soon as possible. We know how to ride the bikes now, I think. We haven't crashed yet, but I did scratch the holy living mother effing hell out of mine already. It fell and slid down a t-post that I had leaned it up against. Ripped the one side of the grip tape all to hell and scratch the paint. Yeah, I was pissed, but am over it now.

Oh oh oh oh Stayin Alive, Stayin Alive.......new day new dry thong. No more sexy bike pictures to get all hot and bothered about.

JJ we will have to rain check the bike thing until next week. I am going out of town until next Thursday. Don't worry though yoopers have computers too lol. But yes I do wanna go. And I have no hubby for a week =)

J sorry about the girlfriend thing. I hope you get to see her soon.

JC only you would say that you are in axcruciating pain and follow it up with it's not that bad nly mildly annoying. Beast i tell you, Beast.

D I have seen that happen to my parents dog. I am not quite sure how to tell you this but I am 99% sure your dog has a boner.

D, what are you trying to do to me? I probably have 4 pages worth of comments on that poor little doggies plight. I Must remain strong!

BG, you little badass I have this image of you just humming a little tune while drop kicking somone's ass. The pain is only excruciating when I move the leg otherwise it's just kinda throbbing a bit. It should loosen up when I get going on the stationary. It seems to have moved to my achilies tendon. Headed up state to the "sticks" eh?

Yep. Going to the UP (that short for upper penninsula not full word up opposite of down) is like going to another country eh? I am going to see my Aunt and Grandma and cousins so I am excited. I only see them a few times a year.

I keep having this hilarious mental pic of D giving her pup a hand job.

D I love you. The first time I saw that it kind of freaked me out too. It's like a regular thing around the house though. Every other day I hear my Dad say "Buddy put away that boneyard" lol

BG, D is trying to kill me! I bet that little dog loves her!

That is a righteous way to earn ISS.

The good ol Upper Penninsua. I've spent a little time on the other side of the bridge up there in North East WhiskeyConsin! Reminds me, I haven't had any string cheese or curds in a while.

Yummy string cheese.< /p>

I have a good recipe for cheese sticks using stringy cheese.

Speaking of good recipes I made some delish chicken last night.

1 c of parmasean cheese mixed with 1 dry packet of italian dressing

dip chicken in eggbeaters and roll around in the parm cheese mixture (the chicken not yourself)

bake at 400 for 25 minutes or until cook through, put broiler on for the last 5 minutes or so

Holy yummy yumminess.

I should have read the whole recipe first. Now I gotta figure out how to get this parm off of me! LOL

Maybe, I can find a cheese freak neighbor!