Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

Quick note, 3 mile jog in 25 min. 1 mile walk 1/2 mile warm up 1/2 mile cool down. Leaving now for a 4 mile walk. Then it's off to do stadiums!!!! Yee Hawwwww!!!!!!! I am on FREAKIN FIRE!!!!!!!

Check back in a bit.

JC

D I just creamed my panties over that bike.

Screw you and your bad ass exercise JC. Just kidding. You are effing awesome and my super hero right now.

J do you have a myspace?

D....YOU LOOK AWESOME, AND ARE GETTING SOOOO THIN.....

I have been to the doctor and am home now. According to my weight there, I only lost 8 lbs this month. I have lost (gone from my highest weight) 58 lbs since April. 45 since surgery...they had me only at 40...but that was surgery pre-op...

I was not too happy on my loss, but I know my exercise had slowed this month due to time, and heat...and have slipped some...

So....if I can maintain 10 lbs a month, I will be down to 237 by Christmas...which would be great....

Overtime is great, money helps, but my time would be so much more meanigful.sp???...LOL

JC....you crack me up.....always quick with a comeback...LOL

BG..I added you on my space as well as JC....

D.....love, love, love your new bike....

could you tell me what kind of seat you have on it???

Did it come with 2 water bottle holders, and clip pedals?????

I am soooo soooo jealous......:think

I don't have a myspace page. I've just never done it. I have blogged for 5 years or so. I had one I kept up with for a long long time, but it got ugly and someone who doesn't like me in real life (hard to believe, but true) stalked me on there. I don't know how she found it but it was a mess.

Anyway, I just keep my wls blog now and it's not all that interactive.

I'm going to check you now, chica.

Geeeezzz....I work for like 10 hours and you guys add like 4 pages of replies! No kidding this moves fast! Long day, I'm tired.

Bg: yes, I'll accept JJ and it is very hard for me to call you BG! It goes against alot!

Oh yeah, BG wanna go bike hunting with me tomorrow night? I work until 4.....and have no kids or hubby allllll night!!!!! WHOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!

Oh no...you get her in a bike shop and she is going to be broke......

JJ,

Bring the restraints and the towel to mop all the drool. Ha!

I want to call Stacy BeeGee now.

why are we going to call her bee gee???

I have a pomeranian named BJ..LOL

D, that bike is a work of art and you are looking great.

J, thank you for the motivation.

BG, Stick IT! just kidding! I don't want you to come down here and kick my ass!

HP, thanks, I have a lot of fun with all you guys and J keeps lobbing meatballs my way. I gotta knock-em out of the park.

JJ, we are just warming up! Better get your reading ON!

B, were you at? I hanging in the breeze outnumbered here.

I may have hit it a little hard today. Made the 4 mile in an hour walk after that I went to the stadium and did 6 sets this time with only a fifteen to twenty second break in between. It was kinda cool towards the end, it felt like my hamstring was going to shoot through my skin I have never had a muscle get so tight! Except maybe when I hear giant panty talk! WOW!

JC

JC....you need to get your mind of J's panties..LOL

D - Glad to see that I wasn't completely crazy. One minute there was a post chock full of goodness and a (very big) picture of your bike, the next it was all gone... Glad to hear that you got to spend time with mom but sorry to hear about all of her diabetes complications.

BG & JJ - Very jealous of a trip to the bike store. The wife has put me on LBS probation for a while... But there are sooo many toys....

JC - Sorry to leave ya hangin' bud. Been preoccupied with a very sick dog. Three trips to the regular vet in 24 hours + 1 trip to ER Vet last night. If I were a violent sort of guy, I would beat the rookie vet bitch's ass to a bloody fucking pulp. Even the other vets and office staff don't like her. Besides, between HP's BJ, J's giant panties and BG's thongs (and their current state of dampness), sounds like you've got it all under control.

B