Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

You all are tearing me up. B, you seem to have amazing insight. There are times when I think this will never happen. Then someone here reminds me how short a time I have been at this. Less than a year! My life as I knew it is gone, I am totally different and more physically fit than most people I know! In less than a year!

I have the this thread and one other to thank. The main thing about this thread is if I exercise and start to wimp out I think of something someone here has said or accomplished and I find the strength to continue. I feel very close to all of you and it keeps me going.

Off to Scouts now, will check back in later.

JC

To answer, yes the fitness center is at my place of employment. It's attached to the cafeteria and I am the cafeteria manager. My office wall shares a wall with the fitness center. -yes I can hear weight stacks drop!-

What's super cool is that I'm a good project manager and last summer's project was putting the fitness center together. The Phys ed teacher, a maitenence supervisor and I did all the planning, purchasing and made it happen. People looked at my 300+ body and wondered wtf does she know...also I'm on the wellness committee for the nutrition information...but the fitness center is full of $100,000 worth of Lifefitness/Hammer Strength equipment. Floor to ceiling mirrors, rubberized flooring....

I've been spoiled all summer with very few people using it. I'll have to get used to sharing again next week.

B, you can do this!!! Isn't it great to know that no matter what there is someone to tell things to at any time of night or day!!! I know when I went up the big bad ass hill, my DH says, you need to tell your people!!!! I think of you all often and am glad that we all made such a cool connection. It does make for some awesome insites when having problems to have a specific group to come to ask for help or advice!!

We are glad that you have joined our group B, and we are all down for an ass kicking any old time you think you need one, and sometimes J will give you one even if you don't think you need one!!! HAHAHAHA J!!!

HP, where are ya girl??? Out taking new pictures of your hot self??? I think you are the scrap booker amongst us....you always have new pictures.

Ok, I am on the July-Labor Day Challenge and I have 7.5 more pounds to go. I am not really sure I am making it since I didn't lose last freakin' week. I am hungry all the time. I am hungry all the time. I am hungry all the time. Oh yeah, did I mention that I am hungry all the time?????

I think when school gets started up again, it will help to have something else to do besides think about food. I was actually thinking about living the life of luxury and getting my own personal cook (along with pool boy...hehehe) to cook for me day and night. Just kidding, I wish....If I didn't have to deal with cooking for the family I probably wouldnt eat too much at all. BUT since that is not the case, I am eating way to much food!! I know this, and continue to do so. WHY??? I can, I guess. That is the only thing I can come up with. I have absolutely NO restriction at all!!!! I have the VG band and it holds 10 cc so I think it will be awhile before I get any restriction, unless they give me a lot this coming Monday. Four months out and no will power at all anymore. It is gone. NADA!! Ok, folks, done with rant! FOR NOW!

I have a secret. I don't know if I'm ready to share.

I have a room dedicated in my house to scrapbooking and people have paid me to scrap their pictures. Shhhhh don't tell. I don't want to lose my bad ass reputation.

I had to put it on the back burner when I started back to school full time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love this group too. My peeps. I have to say I've actually started calling you Stacy and Traci to people when I talk about the camping trip. JC, you're still JC.

B and Slack, you two seem pretty well up on the dynamics. Good to have you on board.

I heart scrapbooking but I have not done in in forever.

I have to gripe here. I come home after working a 12 hour day to find out that DH has done nothing but sit on his lazy ass all day and play the computer until he had to go to work at 3pm. My freshly cleaned house is trashed again so now I have to spend the precious couple hours before I pass out asleep cleaning my fucking house, again.

UGH. I will talk to y'all tomorrow because obviously I will not be able to have time online tonight.

Hello everyone...

It is a monday, and things are kinda hectic. We had a hacker get into our checking account, and we spent allot of the morning fixing and closing the old one and starting a new one....It is odd..I hope everything cleared...LoL!

I dont scrap book, but have a camera phone and take pictures more now than ever..I like watching my transformation.....

I weighed at work, and it said I lost 4 more lbs?????

It actually said I was at 270????????? That would of been where I said I wanted to be by end of the month, and if it is correct, that HOT SHIT!!!!!

I also was excited becuase I bought a Old Navy shirt for my daughter this weekend, and it was a 2x, and it fit ME!!! I have never ever ever bought a shirt there to fit me....and I bought another shirt this weekend that was a Levi shirt, and it is more fitting...and I wore it today with a pair of capri's that I bought before my surgery....I had taken the strings out because they were too tight....they were a 30/32.....They were falling off my BUTTTTT....I had to keep a hold of them when I walked so they would not fall down....they were almost too big to wear, and I think they are being put away....but it sure did make me feel good about what I m accomplishing.

Ok...as far as camping....we have a pop up camper, we also have a cook stove and all the stuff we usually use when we camp. I would be up to eating out that evening if we dont want to cook, or we could do food there. We dont care, and are pretty flexible on that....As we get closer we should maybe get on MSN or yahoo and chat?

OH AN BTW D......I HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT THINK OF A ROAD BIKE ALLLLLLLLLLLLL DAY!!!!!!!!!

HAVE YOU BEEN ON IT TODAY? IS YOUR SEAT ANY BETTER??

wHAT DOES THE SEAT LOOK LIKE??

DO YOU HAVE CLIPLESS PEDALS????

Stacy

I Would Be Pissed Too.....i Get Irrated When I Come Home And My Kids Havent Done Anything, And Are Watching Tv Or Online....

You Know I Hope Everyone Will Still Like Me After They Meet Me....i Am So Far Behind You Guys On Weight Loss And Athletic Ability....ok...stress Over/

BG, trade offs trade offs! When I get home everything is were Ieft it and it feels good. Then at times I look around and realize this is a lonely place!!!

J, tell me that you put together BadAss scrapbooks, please!

D, what are you trying to say? Are you hungry? So am I.

B, you will have to kick some biking ass to get "Bitch" status.

HP, you will be fine!

JC

Good News! The manual labor part of John's project is complete. I plan on doing a 4 mile walk/jog and some stationary bikng tonight. We will see how that turns out. I can make myself available for chat just about any time, so those of you with a life..... I mean schedule, what is the best time/day?

Btw Another 7 hour sleepy time night! This is too cool!

JC

Between 6 and 8 is the best time for me chat wise. Eastern time.

I just got in a 3 mile walk this morning which felt pretty good. I am still in a funk though.

HP-

I have the same worry. I hope you all like me when after we meet. Then I think the only way to find out is to meet each other. And girl, look at my beginning weight. That's not even my highest known weight. I have 338 on a scale, it was probably higher. You know we aren't going to judge you. Really we (I speak for the group) have all been there. And are still there in many respects. So don't you fret.

JC-

Good to get that project behind you. Did you get that work out done? I only have 2 tea bags left of sleepytime. I need to put in on my list.

BG-

Bitch Ass Mother Effen Bitches. Hide the keyboard. JC had a point. But still cleaning up after grown people is frustrating.

B, S, and D-howdy.

HP actually I think I am the slowest loser. I have had my surgery the longest (besides JC) and I have lost the least amount of weight. Because I cheat on my diet all the time.

Speaking of which not my ticker is wrong and I am pissed at myself even more. I have been eating as if I am a baby elephant or something. But getting mad and beating up on myself is NOT going to do anything for me but make me feel worse. So I am not going to get mad, I am going to get active. I am going to start planning my meals again. I am going to start waking up with a protien shake again and going to bed with a protien shake again. I am going to start measuring my food. I amgoing to bring my lunch into work. I am going to make exercise a priority and get it done before I do anything else. I am going to take charge.

And I am not going to weigh myself. That will be the single hardest thing but that is my downfall. I have managed to get it down to only once a week but even that is too much. When I see a low number on the scale I tend to slack off. It does not motivate me, rather give me an excuse to have a treat. I don't need treats. I have had treats for the last 14 years of my life and look where it has gotten me. I need to be healthy and i need to feel good.

Oh and HungryGirl.com is an awesome website. Lots of dieting tips and recipes.< /p>

BG, don't get me wrong, there is nothing in this world that will make me angrier than for someone who should know better to just trash a place out of pure LAZINESS. I understand being in a hurry and that is ok, but to do it without thought or consideration for others....... well I guess it comes from me practically raising myself.

I never had someone to pickup after me, so I don't care to do it for others. I was just looking around my place last night thinking did I trade a neat room for an empty house. Guess I was kinda down.

BTW I feel we will all get along just fine, as long as you all can put up with my insanity!

JC