Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

HP

When you find the place, give us the number to reserve the spaces. I'll call right away.

Yeah, I'm with your duaghter about staying at a hotel too. We can sulk together. But really, camping will be a hoot.

Are you card players? Considering we will be riding Saturday morning what will we do to fill the evening? Just curious.

I'm too excited for this!

Did I tell you this session's class is Finance? Can I tell you I don't much care for finance? It's my second attempt and my last chance so I can't mess up....Expect to see some stressed posts coming from me...The second week and I'm not happy already. Oi.

BTW, HP, cute new pic!

J, HP - Glad to see you were able to get out and ride today! HP, sorry you got hit in the face with weedwhacker crap...

I got out and walked a mile or so this morning. It's not much, but it's a start back.

J - If I can help with any finance questions, ask here or PM. Just finished a semester of finance last spring. No promises (my now-former MBA program sucked shit), but I also had 2 semesters of finance during my long and illustrious undergrad career... Might also have another semester of finance in my new non-shit-sucking Masters of Management program this fall (haven't decided yet).

B

J I don't count daycare as babysitting. I count that as robbing me blind. My parents watch the kids on evenings and weekends or my friends take them. My father in law moved in with us in March so he has been watching the kids instead of having to use daycare. Korrine does go to extension before and after school since my FIL doesn't drive. That is only $35 a week which is insanely cheap for around here. And look at you 80 pounds lost!

I totally play cards. Please tell me that people outside of Michigan play Euchre.

All I need is two trees and a lighter for my new found friend Cham.... something tea ;) Seriously though I will spring for a site close to the group or If one of you are bringing a smaller tent we can split the rent.

D, if you wanted to go I know some crazy dude with a stash of cool bikes.

BG, I sadly lost one of my best and closest friends to World of Warcraft. He is so gone when I come over he wants me to sign in on one of the other pcs ..........SO I CAN TALK TO HIM! ##$$#@ ^%^*&^ *^%%???

HP, new avatar looks great.

J, what the hell..... you trying out for the Olympics??? WOW way to go, congratulations you have me intimidated. If you were down here I would paint a number 3 on your bike when you weren't paying attention. I really hope you get through the homework thing OK, you seem to have a lot on your plate.

So I can't believe that I am so attached to Buddy, I didn't realize it until I was told he was sick. Sure, I missed him but, Hell I don't even know how to put it in words. I will stop trying.

I tried out the Kangoo Jump Boots last night. Dude Dudes and Dudettes. What a freaking psychodellic trip. It's It's,, I don't know but it is!! Walking on the moon, jogging on acid or shrooms???? I don't know but they are the shitdiggity. I'm bringing them up there with me. you guys have to try them.

So some of my ex-gfs have come out of the woodwork and I can think is, there is no way in hell. Like I posted on one of the other threads I did this for me not for them!

Rant Complete

Rave Complete

JC

JC I am cheap....I'll split the tent site rent. WOW is the only way DH talks to some of his friends. They are the guys who take a week off work when the expansion pack comes out so they can gain ten levels. Big Losers. No offense to those who play but you just need to have a life besides world of warcraft. Oh and I really wanna try those boots.

Seriously you don't know what euchre is?!?!?!?! Only the very best card game ever. I thought it was just a myth that only Michigan people play it.

Ok, I know I know, some idiot screwed up and let me get 5 hours of sleep

B, you better save your energy, we have you on the countdown clock. SIX weeks and we get to take potshots at you if you don't get enough exercise or if we feel the intensity level just isn't there! lol

NOW, I have a thought, pretty scary isn't it J.? I am thinking of transitioning from the scale and looking into percentage bodyfat/size type of thing. I have heard read whatever different people say that you can only get accurate bodyfat % if you use such and such method. DO we have anyone here who can expand on this?

JC

I Think the tea worked a little bit too good. prepare to catch hell from some of our friends, who are getting worn out reading these novels I am writing. They may not feel it is in order but thank you!

Really don't know the Euchre thing, but I am planning on researching it.

Let me know how much for the site.

JC

OH Boy, BG, you got the Tea question in as I was typing. I was not calling you an idiot. Besides you only suggested it I was the one who went ahead and got all that sleep last night.

JC

Hey idiot or not I am just glad you got sleep. I need to get some myself. And a workout. Or twelve. I pigged out. Royally. Majorly. Fucked up bad. I feel like crap. It has got to be TOM there is no other explanation for it. And it is supposed to rain tomorrow so no bike ride. I am never going to get all my riding in if something doesn't happen soon.

Okay now my rant is over.

I ate a full on meal yesterday. It is the first time I have eaten like that since being banded. It kinda scared the hell out of me! Maybe it's TOM!? LOL I am losing it!

JC

I play Euchre. And Ohioans are nuts for it too. Michiganers are not alone.

JC It's like spades or aces. You need four players, look it up. It's fun.

I too am looking to do body fat measures. The GF and I talk about doing the total submerssion...I guess is what it's called. I'm hoping to work with a trainer this winter.

I did find a ride for tomorrow morning. I just don't know how far they go...hehehe.

I know what you mean BG about daycare robbing you blind. Next year it's over for us. Zoe is in half day Kindergarten, so we still have to pay for mornings, but I can not wait.