Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

OMG Jc, that picture is sooooo huge!!!! YOu look soooooo good too!!!! Be proud!!! You have done amazing things with yourself and you continue to do amazing things!!!

D.

How close are you to Bellingham WA? They fly to Columbus via Skybus for super cheap sometimes. But then there would be the issue of getting your bike here.

HP.

Thanks for looking up the camp sites and taking care of that piece of this.

I got my fill today. It was cool to see the contrast move through the opening. 1.5 was too loose and 2 nearly closed it off completely, so he gave me 1.75 cc. No food for Juli today.

I'm taking Zoe and a friend to Chuck E Cheese's today...take pity on me. I already have a no caffiene head ache.

JC

Dude, compress the file. Aren't you in technology?

Actually it's funny. Good picture too. You look great.

J. that is cool you got too watch....i cant beleive that is all you have in your band, an that you have done it alone all these months!!!! WOOOHOOOO....

I go next thursday......and am ready!

i am changing my ticker, what the heck....

aweee, I love dogs!!! They are such good loyal friends!!! And they don't care if we are fat or thin as long as they get to eat!!! Have you been to the vet? If so what was wrong?

I am closer to WA than to you guys, but then what would I do with my bike???

J I feel your pain...Korrine's friend from down the street is spending the night tonight and its High school Musical 2 night. We are apparently having a party lol.

Are we going to throw a bunch of tents on one camp site or get two sites? Arg this is so freaking exciting. D maybe there will be a bike shop your can rent a bike for the day from and you can fly over on the skybus. I have a bunch of camping stuff too. Plus we can bring bikes for the kids. And if we camp we can pay your daughter a little bit more HP.

BG

Now that this is camping, will you bring your husband and son?

Zoe is getting a new bike for her birthday the weekend before our ride. So I'll bring that too.

I think two sites would be better, my tent is really big.

Or back in the day, my pals and I would rent a shelter house and put all our tents around it. The shelter house would give us a central covered place to play cards and get out of the rain. Typically they weren't that expensive shared between the group. Just a thought.

I'm glad you all have the equipment, because I don't. :D

hmmm...40 miles on rented bike...not sure about this....I am rethinking my jealousy...no, jk, you guys will have a blast!!!!

Ok, here is the serious question for the day.

Have any of you experienced occasional, and by occasional I mean mabye once every two weeks, upset stomach since banding. Nothing to write home about, but a queasiness or nauseous feeling that stays for awhile and then goes away?

Today for the first time ever since being banded, I experienced this low blood sugar, shakin, gotta-eat-everything-in-site-to-calm-down feeling. I have been having these events of upset stomach or queasiness or nauseaous feeling about every two weeks or so. I am fine, then bam, it is there and bam soon it is gone. Does anyone know these feeling???

Oh and just for your amusement....my DD, 13, is going on a High School Musical trip tonight too. We don't have cable, so she has to go elsewhere to find her Zack fix. So, it doesn't end anytime soon BG!!

hi everyne been busy working. Just had my first ride on my new bike it felt awarkard. I took bike back to the shop he raise the handle bar three inches adjust seat and changed out the stem to make me comfortable. I rode only 3 miles till by ass went numb. Plus this bike really is fast and i got a little out of control for a second or two. wow that was a rush going down hill the speedometer showed 37 thats was way too fast for a begiinner, plus i am still trying to get the hang of getting feet unhooked from the pedals in case I have to stop or something. oh yeah, I would like to watch you all jump rope are u saying you would give yourselves black eyes hahah later

Slacker,

That's a fun hill in my book! Watch out for pot holes. The key with pedal is to unhook your foot before you come to a halt. You probably already know that. And i say that as if I have them. Which I do not.

I had toe clips and took them off because I was trying to figure out a pressure point situation. (It was the saddle btw) I haven't put them back on thinking I was going to get a new pedal/shoe system. I haven't done that yet either.

I want aero bars next. You know the forearm rests...They are next on the list...

Chuck E Cheese's wasn't horrible. They are playing in my kid's room as I type and we are going for ice-cream here in a minute. Look at me, feeding my kid pizza, pop and ice-cream...Doesn't happen often but it does happen.

Well $200 hundred bucks later we are ready for the school year...ugh. I hate shopping. Luckily Walmart had school uniforms pretty cheap and the girl wants to wear all skirts this year. She already had a jumper from last year so i bought her two more khaki ones and a khaki skirt. Some white shirts a pair of jeans, some colored polos, a barbie lunchbox, and of course the High School Musical backpack. I am particularly proud of that one...6 bucks at Payless. They had buy one get one half off so I bought her shoes and got the backpack half off. And all of her supplies most of which being hand sanitizer, paper towels, and kleenex. Thank God it is over. And next year I have to do it for 2 of them.

D my stomach does that too. Normal to me.

J actually I would rather bring my Mom lol. My DH hates to camp. He hates pretty much everything I like to do and vice versa. But Moms might come and she would watch the kids too....hmmm gotta think about that one.

Well High school musical will never end for me after it is on our Tivo. I might have to accidentally erase it. Gotta love those Disney shows. I am sure I will be going to the Hannah Montana concert in December...