Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f17/vegas-january-agenda-next-steps-39545/#post539344

This talks of what's on the agenda. But it’s pretty loose.

The bike ride is for anyone who is interested in going. It too costs around $100 per person.

You'd think I shit money they way I'm trying to spend it. Frankly, I live pay check to pay check...but the GF makes more money than is reasonable for any one person. She helps with the travel expenses sometimes. And other nice things though I'm holding out for a solitaire, one or more caret, diamond ring… I told her two months’ gross salary... I like sparkly things.

Where was I?

Thanks for the props on the weight loss. I stepped on the scale twice but it read 234, I think it’s artificially low, but I’m owning it. The next 3 days of liquids will make it real.

School is weird. I start grad school in January though I won’t have my BS in Business Management until August 08. It’s a combo program where my grad stuff goes toward my undergrad to make it go more quickly. It shaves off 8 months. However I have to pay for and take graduate level classes for 8 months to get a Bachelor’s degree. I’ll have my MBA in August of 09. You all will have to come to Columbus for that party!

After the MBA I’m looking to go back to the private sector, some huge global food organization, like Starbucks or Busch Beer or Borden. I want to do that for a while then move to something smaller where I can be a big fish. Also, I’m a Certified Public Manager, and I do have a piece of my heart in public service, so I’ll look at better run agencies before I write them off completely. Right now where I work is being lead by people I have no respect for and I’m frustrated beyond words.

J, I am a dork! Congrats on the weight loss!!!!

If you all want a good laugh pop over to" a thread for single bandsters" Chrispy asked for a recent pic and the one I sent was the size of a freaking billboard!!! God, I am such a dork!

JC

JC you poor guy I feel so bad for you. If it is any consolation I have had some mild anxiety attacks already this morning. At least you are not suffering alone.

Are you OK????

I have got to get this figured out. I have cut the caffiene. I think it may be hunger. I am still trying to eat the way I did with restriction. I am pretty dang strong I just wonder how long I can hold out like this. :-)

JC

I am okay. This happens every once in awhile when I get really stressed out about things. At least they haven't been that bad. But I still think I think I am going to see if I can leave work a little bit early today.

Oh and have you tried some chamomille tea. Supposed to be relaxing. You are doing a good job though. I know if I had no restriction I would be wolfing down a pizza or something.

Chamomille tea? Do you smoke it? j/k

I will try anything, is it available at grocery or do you find it in a health food/vitamin type shop?

JC

JC - Thanks for the advice on the pedialyte; I'll have the wife pick some up when she goes out this morning. I did go get a liter of Fluid last night at the doc-in-a-box, and I feel much better. If I can get enough Water in today, it should be all good. I also feel your pain on the insomnia - for years I've considered it a major accomplishment to sleep more than 4 hours a night. When I was younger and recovered better, it was very helpful to have that extra 4 hours a day. Now that I'm an old fart, I would give just about anything to sleep longer. Last night I got 6 hours, but that was with the help of 3 teaspoons of loritab... If you figure out a solution, let me know.

J - You go, girl, on the big sparkly ring. The first words out of my wife's mouth when I put the ring on her finger and proposed to her were "Oooo Sparkly"! Cool stuff on the combined degrees. I'm starting on my Masters in September. Our finals aren't 'til after Christmas, but if it works out, we might try to make the Vegas trip.

BG - Great pics! Sorry to hear about the anxiety attacks. I've only had one or two, and they were no fun. My wife has them fairly often.

B

You should be able to get it at the grocery store by the rest of the tea. You might be able to smoke it but you are supposed to drink it =). It is supposed to have a calming effect. Also lavender (the plant, don't smoke it) is supposed to help aid in sleep too. You can get lavender oil and rub it on your temples, or lotion if you are feeling a little girly(you know on on of your fart lighting panty nights) or even candles.

I have a big sparkly ring myself. Almost 3 carats. Of course it is almost 3 carats of simulated diamond lol. My real diamond fell out of my other ring so I wanted to go for the bling without paying the bucks. I get a lot of compliments on it though and most people think it is real.