Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

hello

I am on my lunch and am quickly checking things

I will go look at your pict BG in a sec

D....I know arent the last few pages unreal????LOL

What a hoot this thread is

J, I will check with my daughter tonight and let you guys know

I posted on the pic site and I will here too. BG, you are doing fanfuckintastic!

You look awesome!

D-The same is better than a gain. You'll drop a bunch at your next weigh in. How often do you weigh? You know me, I'm a daily paranoid freak.

HP-I love this tread too. I feel you guys are genuine friends. Who'd a thunk it?

J, yeah, I know your feet are glued to your scale...must look funny trying to walk around.

I have three semesters left of school and then take my certs. I am going to be a Certified Medical Assistant when I grow up.

The people on here are the BEST EVER!!!! You can always count on support from them if you need it. And sometimes you can get an ass chewing too, if you need it.

I ate Breakfast before I went and weighed........soooo, I am counting that as a bad thing and that is why no loss. I weigh once a week, on Thursdays, but I wasn't going to do it today seeming that I had some kinda nervous break down this last weekend, but I did it anyways. I don't weigh at home either. I have to drive to get my weight. I am just going to blow it off, THIS TIME!!!

Blowing it off sounds like a reasonable thing to do.

I like to think of myself as "Lady Justice" with a scale in my hand, always balancing right and wrong. HA! Nope, the scale is glued to my feet, but I have a reasonable relationship with it. I try not to let it influence my attitude. I've got a healthy enough perspective on the thing-or so I believe.

Kids can I tell you my motivation to do anything work related is just out the window.

I had lunch with my daughter's grandma today. (EX's mom.) and it was lovely, but carb loaded...now I have to get in the gym. She and I have always gotten along and we chat regularly on the phone, but she wanted my nicer big clothing so we had lunch and I passed them on. We looked through the bag a little and I was sad to see some of my favorite things go, but they were too big anyway now....

Wow, my emotions are all over the place.

I need to get in the gym.

Aww thanks guys. Some lady at work told me I looked about 17. I love it lol.

I hate the scale. I swear once I get down to 199 I am only weighing in once a month.

Nut Shell, Been Ill all day. Naseua blah blah blah. No big deal right? Then, of all things some jackass has to break a Database and I can't get my LBT fix!!!! I will be in my corner pouting.

Just Crazy? You know, CB radios made a comeback in the mid to late 80s and they always called me straight jacket. Hmmmmmmmmmmm!! (Jody)

BG you are rockin out Maybe we should call you SG (shrinking Girl)

D, no gain is a win in my book!!

JC

I am a ham radio operator, and have a license for it!!!!

I have a new goal

My sister who had GB back about 8-10 years ago, is coming home at C/mas

She has no clue (nor am I planning on telling her) about my surgery...long story

I want to get to my 100 lb mark by than....

Which would put me at 222....

I am going to have to hit it pretty hard, but I think I will be able to do it.....

I am so excited....isnt that just mean?????

HP, I never got my HAM license but am very good friends with KD4KXJ and KD4KYN. One of them told I should get off my tail-end and get my license because they dropped the morse code requirement. I never could sit still long enough to learn code. Although I have kept telling my self that one day I will even without the req. I used to run one of the rigs that caused sooo much controversy. Yee Haw!!!

J, I feel the same way you do. I consider all of you my friends, even if some of you are NUTS! oh, sorry, that would be me, please disregard that last part. Seriously, you guys are the best!

JC

JC, so are you telling us your name is Jody????

HP, no..not mean at all!!! Considering what I have been through with siblings that last week, ALL THE POWER TO YOU BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BG, you really are cute!!! You look so much happier too. Is the weight you are now the lowest you have been in awhile???

J, I know that you are cool and in tune with yourself to know that the daily fluctuations are okay. I, on the other hand, am not. I would freak on a daily basis.

B, where are you? Drinking your beverages? Enjoying your slow paced life as of now. Well, you better, cuz, it won't be long and you will be hard at it again.

JC, why are you nauseated? Has to do with your band situation? I hope you are feeling better as I type!!

D, everyone in this little town calls me Jody.

I am not sure what is going on, I do know this, I just changed up my diet. I am doing one solid meal per day the rest is liquids. I am 4 pounds from what I weighed the day I was admitted and I am trying to keep it going. If I can get one pound lower than that it will be a huge psychological boost. Thanks for asking.

JC

D, I am almost to my lowest adult weight of 195. I am smaller than I was when i graduated high school. I tried on my prom dress a month or so ago--too big.

HP you are no meaner than me trying to get below 200 before going to see my snarky cousin. I love her to death but sometimes I don't think she listens to the words coming out of her mouth.

Breaker breaker 10-4. Sorry I just felt left out of the CB convo. I'm of the cell phone generation lol

JC I am glad you are getting your weight back down. I can't imagine how frustrating it has been for you. But hey if you can fight off a dog without breaking stride you can do anything.

B how are those liquids treating you?

Me and my drinks are doing okay - but I am one dehydrated mofo right now. Seems like I got some bad information from the dietician when I was discharged from the hospital - she said for the first two days I get 2oz an hour, then starting on the third day I could have my 2oz of Protein and clear fluids in between. I am so dehydrated right now it hurts. I was planning on going to one of the local Doc-in-a-Box places to get a liter of ringers IV to rehydrate. I called my docs office to make sure that wouldn't cause any issues and the nurse ripped me a new one for not drinking more. Since there is no way I can make up a 2-day deficit, I'll probably go to get some fluids IV anyway. Other than that, I'm just laying low - trying to catch up on all of the bike forums I've been away from for a few days.

If anyone is riding tonight, ride a mile for me!

B