Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

lmao bg, too freakin funny!!!

I kinda think that maybe your yellow toenail might come between you and J's friendship....

It might but thats why I keep it painted. I can't help that my toenail is gross. Nothing I try will fix it. lol

My feet are ugly anyhow. Short stubby toes.

I'm laughing with tears in my eyes....

Oh you guys.

D- What JC and BG said, you were probably trying to mediate the tension by saying, “the easy way out.” We females are trained to be self effacing, too. Mocking oneself isn’t horrible and we do things for all kinds of reasons. I think figuring out why isn’t a waste of time so you maybe not do it again in the future, but don’t let it bother you much longer. It was what it was…and you are who you are…Which is one, kick ass rocking, mother fuckin’ bikin’ babe. (I’m gonna kicked off this board for my language one day!)

Now your brother doesn’t seem like he is the most sensitive of people. I think JC’s insights are really valuable. I love the tool line too. Good thing he doesn’t borrow tools, because yours isn’t borrow-able! He can buy his own. And chances are he will in fewer than 5 years based on your success.

Now, that man of yours sounds like a keeper. Got to love someone who will let you wallow then kicks your ass when the time is right. Kiss your DH for me. (I always use a proxy when it comes to kissing boys.) J

BG-

I used Lamisil to get rid of my nasty yellow toenail and it worked. I had to take it for 6 months and it took an additional 6 months for the nail to grow in, but I’ve got a normal toenail now. I think that’s the drug name. They had a horrid commercial where the nasty animated critter lifted the toenail and climbed in. Remember? It’s a prescription drug but it worked! Otherwise keep that thing painted. Any really it’s the untrimmed numbers that gross me the hell out!

Juli I will kiss the boys for you.....

I got a prescription for that long ago but my insurance did not cover it and there was no generic. It was like 110 bucks a month. I would rather paint my yellow toe nail. Nail polish is only a couple buck and last a long long time. However if they have it in a generic now I would be willing to try it.

What you looking for bg, ways to post them naked?????LMAO....

You guys are all so right!!! It was me trying to ease into the situation, without realizing it. I am so much better today and feel like normal person again. WOW, that hit me hard and fast and dang good thing that I had my band cuz I would of had a pig out fest over that!!!

Sounds like its gonna be okay bf, J will keep you for now, as long as you keep it painted and cut back a bit!!!!

You know, I am so lucky to have friends that I can tell something to and they can drag me out of the self pity pit. I have so much to feel lucky about and I couldnt even bring myself to do that, but thanks to all of you....I am back to being the bad ass biker bitch.

J, I know, sometimes I think I should learn to watch my language but then again, I like it!!!

Now that is the bad ass biker bitch we know and love.

Umm yeah my naked pics would be a sight to see. Did I mention that DH told me that my stomach looked like a butt?

Actually they were saved on a powerpoint presentation at work and I could not figure out how to get the pics off of there to post them. SO then I emailed them to myself but I do not have powerpoint at home. So you guys will just have to wait and see.

Your stomach looks like a butt????

hmmmmm....

well, I know that when I put my legs together, my inner thighs look like a butt pushing through between my legs. Yes, I know you all wanted to know that about me...but I think you all need to know this about me....

Ok, new thread, "what is the one thing on your body that looks like a butt, that is NOT your actual butt???" Do you all think that will go over good???

HP, must be working a lot today, or getting in some much needed riding!!!

Oh, did I mention, tomorrow is weigh day???? WHAT??? SO soon???? Freak!!!! I think *it needs the lotion* NOW!!!

I am so very naked under my clothes.

My daughter was reading a sale ad for a grocery store and one of the items was a Pork Butt Roast. She started cracking up and said "eww who would want to eat butt?" I asked her what she thought hot dogs were made of and she looked at me like I was stupid and said "Ummm weiners...duh" SO yeah my kid thinks hot dogs are cow penises.

Hi banded bikers - I've been lurking in this thread, well since the first post back in early May, so I figure it's time to introduce myself...

About the same time as I committed to getting banded (been on the fence for over 5 years, now), I decided to take up bicycling. I wasn't sure how biking and banding would go together, and I can see from all of your posts that they go together quite well...

One of my earlier bike-riding goals was to ride in the "Tour de Donut" in Katy, Texas. It's being held on my birthday this year, but I think that a couple dozen donuts, which I previously would have had no trouble eating, won't go down very well now...

My ultimate bike riding goal is to ride the 2011 Paris-Brest-Paris. It covers 1,200km, and you have 90 hours to complete the ride. There's no way I can do that ride if I still weigh 300 pounds, so I must lose and use all the tools available to me including my band, more low carb, whatever-the-hell-it-takes!!!

In mid-June, I bought a Trek 7700 hybrid bike. As all of us with hybrids know, it seems like the best choice for a new bike rider, but even over the few months that I rode it, I realized that it is not going to be my long-term bike. Unlike most of you, I will be joining JC and the dark side and will buy a recumbent as soon as my weight drops enough to ride the kind I want. It just seems that for extreme long distances a recumbent will be better for me than a roadie... (Not that I wouldn't want to have a nice roadie, too - but the wife will not let me have a garage full of bikes...)

I will miss riding my bike for the next 6 weeks or so, but I have an indoor trainer that I can use to keep my legs moving, and as soon as I feel well enough (hopefully next week), I'll start riding the hell out of it.

All of you have been such an inspiration as I started down the path to banding, and I hope that you will accept me into your merry band of travelers.

Best wishes to all!

B (Brandon)

Hi Brandon thanks for introducing yourself. SO you just had your surgery then? It's a good thing you came along to help JC deal with all of us vaginas.

Oh and D It puts the lotion in the basket.