Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

She's in between Kalamazoo and Battle Creek...But Toledo had some fabulous parks and rides.

I had such a nice meeting with the woman from California in P-Town I thought it would be cool to meet more LBT people in the flesh. And this is my favorite thread/group of folks on here!

I thought why not?

fart lighting is a HELLarious thing to watch. You need some drunk ass men...I guess women could light our farts, but we have more sense than that...

It's typically done around a camp site late at night when the flame is more visible and people are more drunk.

Hi all, I am here and have been reading. Sorry I haven't posted. I am a bit down and don't really feel like the same. I really don't know why, but will let you know when I am out of this slump I am in.

J...I am from central/southern Indiana. I live about 50 miles from Bloomington(IU) I actually live closer to French Lick where they just put a new casiono.

I may have to see how far it would be to go to Toledo??

D...We miss you....hope you are ok...

I cant quit laughing on the lighted farts...

D if you want I can come bend over in front of you and you can light one up. With the gas I have it shouldn't be to difficult.

J I have no idea why I thought she was in Ann Arbor. I think I just make stories up in my head sometimes....er often.

JC you kick ass. Nuff said.

HP you should check into the Toledo thing.

So I am feeling like the saggy baggy elephant today. I just want to grab a machete and hack off my tummy skin. Oh and have a question for the females...sorry JC this doesn't really pertain to you (hopefully). DO you ladies wear panties under your bike shorts? Mine always seem to ride up and bother me so I thought maybe I wasn't supposed to.

All kidding aside I do wear two pair of shorts. One is the old form fitting very elastic biking shorts and the outer a regular pair of jogging shorts.

The seams from underwear cause too much pain. The opening in boxers can wreck your unborn children's day.

BG

I ordered my bike shorts too big, so I have done both. Because they are too big, wearing something under actually helps hold my flubber in. I need to order me a smaller size, and even if they are too small, I can always wear my bigger ones over it...

JC....you are way awesome...good job on your run tonight...

BIG suprise...I ddnt get in my ride tonight. We had a rush job at work that I ended up staying almost an hour over my already 9 hour day, and than had to go get my meds filled. So....I guess I am doubling up tomorrow....

I did check Toledo...it is 5.5 hours from me!!!!

That is not very far at all....WOOOHOOOOOO

We defiantly ought to plan on something...that would be way cool

BG are you still thinking of doing the Michigan thing in Sept??

I am going on travel the weekend after to Florida....so we are trying to deciede if we can swing it or not.

I wouldnt mind just going that way and riding on my own maybe the weekend before or something? I dont know...sounds fun...

Well, D......I miss your wise cracks, and your ass kickin, and hope tommorow is a better day for you...

girls-

No panties...the seams can chaffe and that's not pretty. I came across that when I was initially looking for bike shorts so I've never worn panites with, but I can imagine it would be uncomfortable. (And I'm an always panty wearer, otherwise.)

I'm not doing the ride at the end of September because of the over time situation at work that weekend. A girl has priorities. $$$ always win.

WTG, JC.

I did ride with the group today. My speed average was 14.5 and we went 23 miles. I'm getting faster and stronger. This cycling business rocks!

BTW, the dork in me got on-line and found the mid point between the three of us and Fort Wayne, IN seems like it is it.

But we'd need to see what kind of trials they have there...

Something to shoot for....

I never wear panties when I work out

Well duh JC...I figured you just wear them when you light your farts on fire.

As for the panties I wasn't sure if it was just because I wear thongs or if it was all panties that chaffe.

I want to do the ride at the end of September but I don't want to go alone. Plus my bike is a piece of crap. I don't think I am going to be doing too many more long distances on it. The back wheel kind of feels like it is wobbling and even though the whole thing is tightened on it still makes me a bit nervous going fast down steep hills. If I could just win the lottory I could get a new bike.

J you rock at 14.5 mph. You would definitly smoke my ass.

I would totally do Fort Wayne. I'm not gonna lie, Toledo would be better since it is only a 30 minute drive but I guess I should not be too selfish about it lol.

D...I heart you =)

How about this weekend here..... Sept 22

September 2007 - bicycleindiana.org

September 22 Saturday NEAT (NorthEast Allen Tour)

Fort Wayne, IN, NE IN

$15; $18 late fee after 9/16/07; Registration deadline 9/22/07

20, 40, & 60 miles; 8:30 AM Registration, Ride begins at 9:00 AM EDTPerks: Snacks, SAG service, and buffet lunch.

Enjoy a beautiful fall day as you roll past farms and parks. All routes will include stops at Metea, Payton and Cook's LandingCountyParks. The 40 and 60 mile routes travel through southern DekalbCounty and nearby Amish country. Not many hills, but lots of great scenery. Sponsored by AllenCountyParks & Recreation and Friends of Metea.

Contact: Bob Dispenza, 8401 Union Chapel Road, Fort Wayne, IN46845; 260-449-3777; allencountyparks@yahoo.com; www.allencounty.us

I love the idea of Sept 22nd!

I have my daughter that weekend, so if HP has a teenager who'd be down for some babysitting I'd be able to swing it.

I'll get a room at a hotel with a pool and they could hang out there...

BG what will you do with your kids? (Bring them for the pool?)

I know it seems like a lot of trust and some fast ass planning...but it's really a great thought!

BTW, I'd be up for the 40.

:confused: