Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

Okay I am getting a little bit concerned about JC.

Great Job Ragdoll!

J good to know you made it home safe.

HP I hate the nasty heat too. And the stress of not losing. I try so hard to not make it a big deal but it always is. Then I feel like I have to overcompensate and drive myself mad with working out.

Yeah squats and lunges are the effing devil.

Oh and thanks D. I don't wanna leave a message for everyone else and forget abot you!

PamelaJuliComp.jpg

Hey my cycling buddies.

I'm in yellow and my new pal from LBT, Pamela is in the red. You can't miss the fact we met in a coffee/pastery/gelato shop! Oi.

But don't we look cute?

I'm too am worried about JC. I certainly hope his doc allowed him to keep his band....

Godzilla to Dracula? D, that's pretty funny.

HP-Working out as a family is fantastic. You're daughter will inspire you and she'll be surprised that you're able to kick ass. WTG!

BG- :wacko:

Welcome Ragdoll. Keep us posted on your progress.

First off, WHERE IN THE HECK IS JC???????? This is like waiting for a kid to come home when it is past midnight!!

J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a hawwwttttttttttiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

That is soooo cool that you got to meet up with someone from LBT!!! Awesome. It looks like you are having a really good time. And nice new pic for your avatar.

Hi everyone, J glad you made it home ok. Great pic !!!!!!

Here is the scoop, There is a problem, I go in for pre-op stuff Sept, 5. Doc said he will try to fix it first, but he may have to remove.

I may have been reading him wrong but he knows my sister, she works there, he looked like he just ran over someones puppy and was having a hard time looking me in the eyes.

I am among other things exhausted. I will be gone all day tomorrow and will check back in on Sunday.

oh god, JC, I am soooo sorry!!!!! I am so hope that he can fix it!!! What was your sisters feelings about it???? GOd, keep your chin up man!!!

I haven't talked to her yet. I am going to try to get her to pry a little more info. He really looked like he was restraining himself from saying something.

I gotta figure out what the hell I am going to do. It is not a done deal and I'm not into feeling sorry for myself. I can tell you this, right now at this moment I feel completly LOST!

Yeah, I can imagine how you feel. What would you think in this situation. So, when you say you are going in for pre surgery stuff, what does that mean? I wonder if you should get ahold of your original surgeon. What did the doctor do today? Any tests?

He went over the results of the barium study they did before I was released. You can see it, it is not exactly where it used to be.

The pre-op stuff s blood work o2 etc. before he goes in and goes fishing. All bets may be off before that date I have a low grade fever right now. I don't know what it all means I went numb when he was talking to me. I should of had someone in there with me I can be a real dumbass sometimes.

Hey D, thanks for the chat, it feels good to vent. I have to get a little sleep the alarm clock is going to go off in about 4 hours. I am helping my son with his Eagle Scout Project.

JC

JC, I am sure that you know that any of us are here for you anytime!! I am sure that what he said will come back to you or you could call and have the nurse tell you again. I am sure you are numb and right now you are in shock! Rest, rest and rest some more...please..

JC

Of course you're numb! I'd be too.

Like you said, nothing is written in stone. Your surgeon is good to go exploring before saying all bets are off. He can't be happy about going behind a different surgeon's work, that's never a favorite thing to do.

You are young and healthy. It may be saved after all.

Come here and vent all you need. We really care about you.

JC maybe you were so upset that you thought he was restraining himself from telling you something. You can make it through this even if the doctor can't save your band. You have come this far already on your own. I was talking to my nurse coordinator the other day about how hard we have to work even with having surgery. All our band does is control our food portions to an extent. WE do ALL the work along with it. You have done the work and made it this far. You have exercised your butt off (literally). You have made better food choices. And you can continue to do this even if it does not involve a Lapband. You will be in my and everyones thoughts around here. You are an ultimate bad ass and you can make it through anything.

So onto my workout for the day. I have officially kicked my old record of 20 miles ass. 33 MILES BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! Took me about 3.5 hours. I am beat. And every one of you helped me through it. When I got pooped and thought I couldn't make it I just kept thinking of what you guys would do in the situation. Instead of WWJD it was WWJDJcHpD. lol Anyhow I ma pretty darn proud of myself and pretty darn jealous of all the people I saw with camelbacks.

Bg...way To Go....i Am So Proud Of You For Sticking To It And Getting It Done...woohoooooooooooo:)

Jc.....you Are In My Thoughts And Prayers. You Have Been One Of My Huge Inspirations On This Thread, And All You Have Done For Yourself, What All You Have Been Through, And What You Are Doing To Make Yourself So Healthy.

I Feel Like You Will Be Guided Into The Right Direction And If They Do Remove The Band, You Have Developed Good Habits, Routine, And Determination That You Will Be Able To Make It Through!!! You Have All Of Our Support Here!!!!

J....you Have Changed Sooooo Much Since Your Other Avatar Picture....wow.....you Look Amazing. Your Friend That You Met From Lbt Is Just Glowing....it Must Of Been A Blast....

D...you Are Just Too Kool.....and I Wish All Of You Loved Right Down The Street.......we Could All Kick Ass On A Bike Ride....woohoo

Getting Riding In Tonight And I Cant Wait.....

I M Allot Farther Behind On My Exercise This Month....there Is So Much Room For Improvment.....