Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

LORD HELP YOU D!!!

My youngest is 13, and my oldest is turning 19 this year. She actually is living away and going to school and working Full time. I than have Leslee, who will be 17, Phillip who is 15, and than Rebecca.

They dont much like hangin out with us anymore....hmmm???

I am so irrated at the scale...NOTHING LOST AT ALL SINCE SUNDAY!!!!!

Oh well, it will start going again I hope....I have had a few soft drinks too...which is a NOOOOONOOOO...but....they tasted soo good.....

I even was bad at lunch today and had chicken drummies.....BADDDDDDDDDD

Not sure what my problem is.

Well, thanks for listening to me rant and rave

HP, I know how difficult it is but try not to stress out about the weight loss, it will be there.

I was shocked myself when I puked for twelve hours then spent three days on not much more than an IV only to get on the scale and see ZERO!?! change!

JC

Thanks,

It is hard...I have actually gained 4 lbs since sunday??? What the heck???

Oh well....

It is soooo hot....it is supposed to be 98 today, and heat index of 108. At 530 it was 75.....I want some cool weather

HP, hang in there. It is so hot down here that I have had to cut both of my workouts short this week due to massive dehydration. Keep in mind a gallon of Water = 8 pounds so if your body is holding more water in order to cope with the higher temps, you're only looking at an extra half gallon to equal the 4 pounds. There are other factors muscle building etc.

At the same time I don't think there are many people here who are satisfied with these justifications, at least I am not completely. I try my best to focus on size lost how I feel ... it is just very difficult.

My weight shot up 11 pounds as of Sunday night! I started jogging again because I could not take watching those numbers going up, as of today I have knocked 6 of them back off. I guess I am one of those people that just has to excercise on a regular basis.

JC

I agree....I am going to bed like 2 hours earlier than normal, not working out becuase of the heat, and gaining...It stinks....But this too will pass...just need to be patient...

I liked the cooler bike....LOL

Good for you for knocking some of that back off....

Arent you going to the doctor soon???

Dr Appointment = FRIDAY!!! I have mixed emotions about going, but I have made up my mind that I am going to deal with it no matter what the outcome.

JC

JC, we will all be there in our thoughts with you. Let us know as soon as you possibly can what is going on. I think that you are so awesome and have come so far that no matter what the outcome is, you will be just fine. I love the cooler bike too. I wonder if he is selling ice cream out of them.

HP, yes, do we ever need help!! Especially if JC here thinks he is a 13 yo!!!! My son, who is 19, just moved out of our house in at the end of April. He and his GF were living in our basement and they moved out into their own apartment. I am glad that they are out and on their own. I don't see him very often, but once in awhile I get too. He joined the pipe fitters union and is becoming a plumber. He makes more money than most of the kids around here at his age. He just got his insurance so I am sure that he and his gf will be getting married soon.

My 13 yo had a great swimming party with one friend and multiple cousins and aunts and uncles. I took 12 cupcakes just for the kids. I didn't want to have a huge cake to deal with. I didn't have one!!! I was soooo proud of myself. I came home and had yogurt and graham crackers instead. I ended up wearing my swimsuit that is tooooo big now on the top. I wasn't going to even go swimming, but I decided to do it. I am glad I did. I just wore shorts and my suit and then had a sports bra and tshirt that I was going to wear too, but ended up just in my suit and shorts. I didn't get in any formal swimming but did play some basketball and moved around a lot, so I think that I will count that as some exercise.

My SIL said to me as I was eating an "lettuce wrap" sandwich from Jimmy Johns, "you will have to teach me how to eat so I can get skinny like you".

Go Deannna!!!!! I Bet You Looked Hot!!!!!!

Jc.....good Luck Friday......you Are A Diffrent Person Than You Were Before Your Surgery, And You Will Tackel This Head On!!!!!

JC You are going to be fine.

D isn't it great to lose enough to make your bathing suit big?

I did my 15 mile ride yesterday in 1 hour and 10 minutes. My fastest time ever.

BG, you are rockin' it over there!!!!!!

Where oh where is little Juli????? I know she is on vacay and having the BEST TIME ever!!!!!! Riding around on that hybrid!!! Walking up hills, just think of how firm her ass is getting with all that uphill walking!!!!!

Oh. My. I am tired...just want to take a nap....maybe I will!!!

Great JOb BG...I am so jealous that you got in a ride....I want to ride so bad, but not in this heat.....

D.....how is your bike doing with all the changes? have you gotten to ride this week?

I just got my bike to a shop to get it assembled and the shoes with the spikes and it will be done friday. The bike shop told me to practice twisting my foot to relaese the spike before I ride because when you stop you will fall over, What the --- I am attached to bike and you have to move your foot sideways to realease youre foot form the bike? does that sound right I FOR SURE DOINT HAVE A CLUE. This is all new for me. I guess better not wreck right away till I figure it out uh! Maybe i got the wrong bike to start out hell I'll give a shot anyway. JC ANY POINTERS WOULD BE GREATLY APPREICATED OR ANYONE ELSE WITH KNOWLEDGE ON THIS BIKING THNAKS IN ADVACNED FOR YOUR RESPONSE.