Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

OK Ok Ok, I am caught up on my sleep!! D, HP, Killer rides J walked up hill? Was it really a mountain? Was is the hybrid Bike? I know my recumbent is awful for hills. BG, that's a good way to burn up some clock time locking yourself out of your office.

I walked a 1/2 mile, then jogged 2 miles and walked 1/2 mile. How could I backslide so fast. I overheated and thought about calling someone to assist in getting me off that trail. Thank God I wasn't feeling toooooo stubborn today or I would have tried to push it out to 3 miles...... Maybe tomorrow.

JC

ok, JC, NO NO and NO!!! wait until you see your doctor and get permission...PLEASE?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really, don't push it. It would be better to wait until he says, ok, your fine, go for it!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!! We need you around here! We kinda like ya!

J, so cool that you are finally getting so R&R!!! It was def. that bikes. You are an animal on a bike, so it has to be the bike. Thanks for the kudos on the 32 miles ride. I loved every minute of it, okay, maybe not EVERY minute, but most of it.

HP, the heat is soooo miserable to ride in. It has been a little cooler here, so it is nicer to ride now.

BG, too bad your married...if the security guy was cute you could lock yourself in the room with him.....and have your way with him....get some good exercise while at work...AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe the Doctor did not realize that he was dealing with a patient that " Aint Right In The Head" but his instructions were excercise as tolerated!

That sounds alot like run till you drop to me!!!

JC

JC, that DOES NOT sound like run til you drop to me. Now, slow down a bit and don't push it so hard. I'm not saying DON'T EXERCISE, I am just saying be CAREFUL. You know this, you are just too stubborn to listen to yourself!!!

Hey those DO look like fun. I would probably kill myself when I stood up though. Kinda spendy. I think I will stick to biking!!!

Maybe they would help make biking easier!!!! lol

The EBay prices look better.

I should go back to sleep, it costs too much money to be awake!

JC

D the security guard was cute. He was young though. Probably only like 21.

Apparently someone was trapped in an elevator and that took priority. I guess I can accept that.

But 4:30 am is killing me right now. Well have a good day it is off to work for me.

D, did I mention that I think I may have some Brahma Bull DNA. I have this little hump on the back of my neck. I think that is where the stubborn comes from!! LOL

I will slow it down I only have a couple days to go before I see the Doctor. The thing that got me moving was the stupid scale, I hate that thing. I have packed on several pounds since leaving the hospital. The good news is I knocked 4 of them off yesterday!!

JC

JC glad you are back!! I would be on my ass in those shoes!!!!! LOL

D....you have a dirty mind thinking of her getting locked in a room with the security guard!!! HAHAH you guys made my morning...

Hope everyone has a great day

oh and I found some bike rental places close to my hotel in Florida!!! I am going to get a road bike I think to see if I like it....WOOHOOOOO

I dont know....that would be kool though..dont think the bike rental places rent those there...

Oh my, today is DD's 13th birthday. Exactly a week after my 37th birthday. I don't know if I want to go through another teenager!!!! The pot smoking, drinking, staying out all night, wanna-kill-them feelings!!! God, I wish I could just fast forward these next 5 years and get them over with NOW!!!!!! *sigh* I am NOT looking forward to this.....but at least I have my bike to take me away instead of food!!!