Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

JC is probably hanging out in his new hammock sleeping. OH WAIT, he doesnt sleep anymore, I forgot.

BG, are you out there still or are you lost in cyber space somewhere.....COME TOWARD THE LIGHT!!!!!!!

HP, You are doing great with your weight loss too!!! Not only are you one hot biker bitch, you are a skinny one too!!!!

LoL... D LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE HALFWAY TO YOUR GOAL WEIGHT!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO

I EVEN GOT A EMAIL FROM MY DOCTOR'S OFFICE ABOUT MY RIDE..SO OF COURSE I SENT THEM PICTURES.....

I AM A LITTLE SORE, BUT NOTHING TOO BAD...

THERE ARE 2 PEOPLE FROM WORK THAT RODE YESTERDAY AND SENT ME AN EMAIL ASKING US TO RIDE HERE ON BASE....SMALL WORLD!!!

JC.......WAKE UP NOW!!!!!

LOL

BG is just tired. I am back at work. But at least it is work in the Bariatric office. I only managed to gain two pounds over vacation lol.

BG

Did you quit your other job??? I didnt know you worked there???

BG, you need some of what JC has!!! He has endless energy flowing out of his body. Two pounds is good. Before banding it prolly would of been 20 pounds!!! Good job on the two pounds gained...LOL...

HP, that would be awesome to have some others to ride with.

yea maybe..but there allot skinner and allot more fit????

BG..thanks!!!

I want to go home, I am drained. We have a heat index of 105 today....yuck

you know what is the best way to get fit. Be around fit people, see how they act, what they eat. It might just be a GREAT new relationship for you. Can't hurt to try it!!

I know, thanks!!! But remember how you felt the other day????

I doubt our riding will be that great this week with the heat so bad. It is awful.

I want to ride....................................

Hey kids,

D, btw, cool on the 32 mile ride. That's amazing.

We rented bikes today and rode a solid 2 hours, though I can't tell you the milage, we didn't have an odometer, but we were on hybrids going up and down hills with the wind forever in our faces...it was rough, but so fantastic! I actually had to walk my bike up a few hills..I NEVER walk hills...I don't know if it was the grade, the bike or my fitness level. but whew. :)

To answer, Zoe isn't here. It's only me and Alison..the B&B is cozy, the town is friendly, we've been having all kinds of fun.

XO

J

J I am glad you are having fun.

I on the other hand am not. I am still at work. I have been at work since 5am. And yes I know it is 6pm est right now. I am back in my normal department doing some extra work for my boss.

Welcome back Stacy...your prize is an 18 hour day.

To see your post tonight J...Missed hearing from you

That is awesome you are making biking a part of your vacation....

I plan to do the same when I go to Florida.

BG....hang in there....work sucks sometimes doesnt it???

D...hope you have had a great day!!!

I am hanging...thats about all I can do right now lol.

Oh and I have locked my keys in one of the offices down here. Now I am waiting for security to come and let me in. lol

bg...i would say you have had a bad day???? LOL...need a long nice bath.....

Where is D tonight?? And where the heck is JC????

MAybe JC is finally getting some sleep.< /p>

You know my day is not really bad just long. Andsecurity is taking their sweet old time getting here....

All I wanna do is ride.