Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Helloooooooo anyone there

Hi guys I had my band done Oct 4 2006 in portsmouth by Dr. Pacuilli. I love her and the program is great!! Any program that doesn't make you jump through hoops should be questioned. I have lost 81lbs. from 240 (I had been up over 260lbs) to 159 I'm 5'8", and soon to be 46 (June 13). The portsmouth group wants to see you succeed and wants to keep seeing you year after year. The group support meetings are great, informational and supportive. We all support one another! I can't say enough great things about the lap band. I wish you luck and hope to see you at a meeting one day!! Diana:thumbup:

Hi Diana,

I found out last week that I will have Dr. Pacuilli. I'm psyched! Are you going to the support group meeting on the 23rd? Moe

I met with Dr Wagner today. I will be attending the meeting tomorrow night. My consultation is on Wednesday. I am soooooo excited.

You are in Dover right? Dr. Wagner said that he was expecting about 15 people, so we should be able to locate each other. The seminar was huge!

I am in Hampton. He is expecting 20 people. This will be the largest group session for him. The most applications they received from one seminar. I will make a point to look for you.

Hi Moe I sure will be at the meeting this coming monday! Hope to meet you!! Take Care Diana

Hi Moe I sure will be at the meeting this coming monday! Hope to meet you!! Take Care Diana

I just got this! WHere were you at the meeting? Did I meet you and not even know it? We should ride down together next time...Moe

Hi Moe Am I losing it?? Isn't the open meeting this monday June 23?? I was at our group meeting monday the 9th, were you at that meeting?? Thanks Diana

I know I am confusing myself:) I went to the first of the five meetings Dr. Wagner puts on for Behavior modification. The support group meeting is on the 23rd, and I'm going to that. Not sure what the meeting on the 9th was. You haven't been banded yet right?

I just looked at your join date and realized you have probably already been banded:) I'm still waiting...

Hi Moe It's OK we are all crazy!! Yep I was banded already. The best thing in the world I have done for myself!!! The 9th(the second monday of every month) is the meetings we have after you have surgery. They are very supportive and you get alot of information!! I highly recommend them. Diana