Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello group... I have a question in hoping there is someone out there woth same experience. When I get nauseated, and then I start to vomit, of course minimal Fluid will regurgitate... but I get such pressure in my frontal area of mt skull, which in return I get a horrible headache. Has anyone has this experience?

Try opening your mouth when the urge comes. Perhaps it's the air pressure inside of your esophagus pushing up. I had that happen once and it was because I over filled my pouch. Mind you I only eat 1/4 cup but a 1/4 cup and a teaspoon apparently spells death. The scales tip that quickly. Eating super slow (so annoying) is the only thing that works while chewing every little bite, of course.

Thanks Beni. Most definitely my mouth is open! Yesterday's episode expelled only a quarter size yellow fluid/ which seemed to be gastric juice. Im trying to be cognitive of the amount of food, which is about 1/4 or 1/2 food. I appreciate your feedback. This truly is an adjustment.. which I am glad I finally made.

Hi! I had an episode yesterday morning that I found to be really weird. I had to go to the bathroom.... and so off I went...while eliminating I started throwing up. Now I had NOT eaten anything since the night before...I was heading to work with my Breakfast to eat at work (running late). I did this three times... and all I threw up was the Water I drank for my teeth brushing and then foam....

It was strange... ever have this issue?

I also feel like I eat more than I should. I do get hungry. I had surgery on 11/4. I'm not sure that I chew everything up as small as it should be. It doesn't hurt...sometimes uncomfortable...and full feeling.

I'm just so confused by my eating .... haven't gotten the hang of it yet.

Christina

Hi Christina! I completely understand where your coming from! It sounds like your episode was from nothing in your pouch and the acid in your pouch was angry, thus the vomiting. Its still an adjustment period. I got nauseated today after I ate steamed green Beans. Go figure!! One consistent thing I eat and ive had no adverse.. sugar free ice pops! Love em! Ive have felt in the past ive eaten too much, but im just listening to my body in addition to follwong the perimeters. Ive started going to support groups bimonthly.. what a relief to talk and know thay what im experiencing is all normal.

How has your weight loss been?

Best,

Joan

Green Beans are horrible. I cannot tolerate them not even if they are boiled for 1/2 hour. I even tried canned. NO WAY. I also tried fish in the food processor with egg and cooked carrots. Can't do it either. I can only eat yogurt, oatmeal and apple sauce. Everything else I try one or two bites and have to stop. I top my 1/4 cup meal with yogurt. I have to eat something. I figure two bites and then yogurt is better then nothing.

I find I throw up mucus. It's like my pouch fills up with it when I eat solid food (chewed to death mind you). It's like a reaction to the food.< /p>

Beni, I hear you! For weeks itnwas sondifficult to transition to more solid foods. My MD told me the pouch was still inflammed and angry. I still prefer soft foods because I know it'll go down relatively well. My weight loss has been steady. I started at 292 and im 257. Surgery oct 6th. I thought id be down more, but im not exercising as I should, so thats on me. However, today will be a nice walk around a lake.

Hang in there!

Hi Christina! I completely understand where your coming from! It sounds like your episode was from nothing in your pouch and the acid in your pouch was angry, thus the vomiting. Its still an adjustment period. I got nauseated today after I ate steamed green Beans. Go figure!! One consistent thing I eat and ive had no adverse.. sugar free ice pops! Love em! Ive have felt in the past ive eaten too much, but im just listening to my body in addition to follwong the perimeters. Ive started going to support groups bimonthly.. what a relief to talk and know thay what im experiencing is all normal.

How has your weight loss been?

Best,

Joan

Hi Joan! Sorry it's taken me a couple of days to respond! My weight loss got stuck for two WHOLE weeks after surgery...like I was losing every day and then all of a sudden it stopped my third week. It moved again this week, but only by two pounds. Certainly not enough for me at this weight (317).

I haven't had the throwing up since then...but I just don't feel like I'm losing fast enough... since this is supposed to be the "honeymoon" stage.

Grr.

Christina, I understand your frustration! Im surprised about how slow im losing as well. I started the program at 304, and im 257. However, im grateful for losing this much. This week I have lost a few lbs. Have you started moving more? Im doing more exercise, so I can jump start the next set of lbs instead of being in a stalling phase. We'll see if it works! Stay focused, and live in the greatness you possess!

Best,

Joan