Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Excited - Approved Today

:(:o;-) Hello, I'm very excited today. Today is my birthday and i got the best birthday wish every. I recieved a call from my surgeon office today letting me i have been approved by my insurance for the surgery!! My surgery date is 6/21/07 in Yale New Haven Hospital in New Haven, Ct. my doctor is Kurt Roberts. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I have an appointment with the anasteseolgist and the nurse to do blook work on 6/14 and i have a physical with the surgeon on 6/18. It didnt take long for my insurance to approve me. I went to the doctor last Monday and met with the surgeon and they called me today. I guess I am on my way.

That is the most exciting news! I remember when my surgeons office called me....I could hardly contain myself. The best is yet to come.

Hello...I was banded March 28th-2007. So far I have 20 pounds all before the first fill. Now that I had my 1st fill (May-16th-2007). I am ready to go on with my weight loss. I feel slightly different--but not much. I have gotten 20 lbs gone with 87 to go. I started out at 271. I am hoping that by December--I can be in the 180 to 190 area....

Thank You Everybody, But I Have A Question From The Day You Get Your Surgery And Go Back To The Doctor For Your Fill How Much Weight Did You Guys Loose Thats Already Banded. Cause I'm Under The Assumption That After I Have My Surgery My Doctor Told Me I Will Come Back Two Weeks Later And Get Filled. So I'm Just Wondering How Much Weight Any Body Lost Within The First Two Weeks.

i had my first fill 4 wks after surgery and lost 7 lbs that first month.. every one is different.. my sister lost 29 lbs her first month

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches