Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Is this normal?

As you guys know I have had to have a complete unfill. Went back he then put 1.5cc back in. I have had good restriction on some days not so good on others. But managed to lose back down to where I was before I was unfilled plus 2 more pounds. But now the last couple of days I have had major restriction I can barely eat and even when I sip Water it hurts but nothing that I can't handle just very uncomfortable. Yesterday I had 1 oz of steak and 3 bites of salad I got it down. I have tried Soups, oatmeal all of the soft and runny foods but they hurt also. I also have like heartburn. I know I am getting close to that time of the month and I am hoping once that comes maybe things will go back to normal. Has anyone else had this happen and what should I do? I go back to my doc on the 24th of this month.

I always get really tight right before my TOM. I was told it was due to some swelling during that time. I would recommend you wait and see what happens. I'm pretty sure that after your TOM, you'll feel much better.

I also noticed that I'm not as tight in the evening as opposed to morning. Maybe work your meals around when you feel a little looser.

Thanks Libra, I am hoping your right I really truly don't want another unfill at this point. My TOM's are so unpredicdable right now I guess from the weight loss that I never know when its going to happen. I am actually 3 weeks late (no way possible I am pregnant that was taken care of years ago) so I keep praying for the first time ever to get my monthy friend hahaha. What worries me most is the heartburn/indigestion thing going on. I have read alot about that being a symptom of slipage or some other kind of probloems.

I had my lap band 7 days ago. I am starved. I mushed up a few bites of mac-n-cheese. Am I going to be in trouble. I have a lot of shoulder pain. Any advice would be great!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches