Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Quilt???? I better see that ASAP!

hungry today, grrrrrrrrrrr

Yeah, where is the QUILT picture????? I wanna see it too!!!!

:)

Yeah, where is the QUILT picture????? I wanna see it too!!!!:)

Posting about a dozen photos from my DIL, Kellie, on FB.

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! I plan on shampooing carpets on Wednesday and while I am blocked out of the livingroom while it dries, its me and my quilt room. Now if only the livingroom was between me and the kitchen.

O.k. I'll post a couple here, but if you want to see ALL the pictures from France and Spain go to my Facebook and scroll down until you see my daughters name and she has posted all HER pictures.... as WE lost our Camera the last day of our Vacation.... dah!

guess I can only put up 5 at a time:sneaky:

post-220921-13813138544342_thumb.jpg

post-220921-13813138544446_thumb.jpg

post-220921-13813138544767_thumb.jpg

post-220921-13813138545034_thumb.jpg

post-220921-13813138545117_thumb.jpg

five more, mostly of Barcelona Spain, luckily for us it was only a 2 1/2 hour drive from Narbonne-Plage....

It was amazing the differences in the countries... Spain has CLEAN bathrooms for the public, complete with toilet tissue!!!

While in France, I didn't go anywhere without a 'roll' in the car... just in case. A couple of times I got stuck using a 'turkish toilet' which consists of a stall with two placemarks for your feet, spread 2 feet apart witha hole in the floor you are supposed to aim at... ya right!!!! My squatting muscles are just not what they should be!!! LOL... trying not to pee on my own sandals... oh joy

So you can imagine my GLEE when there was a clean, equipped toilet in the parking garage avail to anyone, no charge... oh yeah, they sometimes charge you to use the bathrooms in France, and then they still might not provide tissue...yuk :)

I'm pooped and going to bed....

Barcelona.bmp

post-220921-13813138545491_thumb.jpg

post-220921-13813138545831_thumb.jpg

post-220921-13813138546156_thumb.jpg

post-220921-13813138546489_thumb.jpg

Edited by peaches9

Candice, I forgot to ask...did you pick up any fabric or patterns?

dinner, pork loin chops, about 2 - 3 oz., with 3 bites of peas. Boy this band is fickle. Why when I am the hungriest, that I can eat the least...I know...small bites and chew.

I just got home from a walk. 7 miles. Also did a wii active workout today. Feels pretty good. Drank 32 oz of Water and a Protein smoothie. Life is good. Now I'm tired and going to bed. I'll get pictures up tomorrow.

Hugs ladies!

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH Steph, look at that ticker!! Keep going girl.

Good morning ladies!!! Need to do a quick pickup of the house and then heading to work. My sister and her husband are coming for the night. She is a clean freak and since I have been gone or working since school got out, my house is a disaster. I use to be a clean freak, and then life happened. Okay, I'd rather be quilting the cleaning. But tomorrow after she leaves I am going to clean carpets and then quilt while it dries. The first quilting day of the summer.

Candice, I forgot to ask...did you pick up any fabric or patterns?

dinner, pork loin chops, about 2 - 3 oz., with 3 bites of peas. Boy this band is fickle. Why when I am the hungriest, that I can eat the least...I know...small bites and chew.

Karla; I DID go to a Patchwork Quilt Shop/Museum... it was in an old ancient winery in Sallal D'aude... tiny little town on a river very beautiful.

They had antique quilts from all over the world as well as Quilt Art of the French ladies.... just breathtaking..

unfortunatly, all THOSE pictures were on our camera which was lost...:)

I am just starting to remember all the photos that WE took and now they are lost forever... I only have my DD pix

Good morning ladies! My ticker moved!!! I hadn't moved it UP when I went up so it was waiting for me to catch back up to it, but I got to drop 2.5 pounds!!!! I'm so excited to finally see it going in the right direction. Set my new goal to be down 5 pounds by Aug 7th.

Started the day with a smoothie. Will try to get something solid in for lunch. If that goes well, will take out fish for supper. I'm really wanting some real food. I have another call into my dr office. I'd think they were avoiding me if they didn't get money every time I went in.

Candice, it is too bad that you lost your camera. When I went back east it was a daily worry of mine. I really really worried about it. I was almost obsessive about it. But, you do have the memories and now that you don't have the pictures you'll have to be that much more descriptive about it when you explain it to people. How much fun!

Karla, enjoy the quilting day and don't let your sister irritate you. There really isn't anything you can do about her bad attitude. Just kill her with kindness. Remember, she doesn't know any better. Be sorry for her, not mad at her. That should help.

Have a great day ladies. Love you all!

Oh yeah, where's Janet?????

I'm back - got back yesterday 1 p.m - left at 7 a.m. - made good time only stoped once... but I was tired - ate and took a nap - then got up made dinner read a little and then to bed - Angel had me up at 4:45 this a.m.

Everything went fine they were ok (no fighting)- my dil can be a bit cranky - but she always has been and omg I watch her eat and so happy that I don't eat like that anymore - it's quite discussing - bread basket - blooming onion (small one we were at a place called texas road house) 9 oz steak - rice - veggies - baked tato.. But what's worse is that she feeds Brooke like this - oh it taste good - well ya - but it's fattening !!!! I told brooke she didn't need the bread so that she could eat her ck nuggest & fries..

We took family pic's on the 5th - they won't be ready til the 14th but they came out great

I was tight the 1st couple days but as we all know sliders always go down - pb'd twice

- Had dessert everyday - but didn't really over do it (no bags of candy) - I'm not getting on the scale til thrusday - my weigh in day - I have to quit obessing about the scale - I am doing ok on my eating - (well a few too many sweets - but I allow myself sweets on vacation) and I am back to my normal eating now that I am home..

Karla - don't they have legal aid in your state - they can help you go back to court - if they are in college then child support isn't suppose to end - If I were you I would get the dad to help !!! it's his kids too.

What Karri was saying that kid's can get Healthy Families - (and since they have had previouse insurance) there wouldn't be any preexcisting condition exclusions you really might want to ck into it - it can't hurt and again - the Dad need's to step up and if he won't go to fricking court - you don't have to have a lawyer -

2 more weekends then Canada - what's the tempetured day & night Candice...

Ok I gotta get to work - just wanted to ck in

Hugs...

wooohooo!!! good news!!!

Jeff told me that his accountant called. If you remember, one of the reasons I couldn't come to Canada in a couple of weeks was because we didn't know what we were going to have to pay in income tax and Jeff kept putting it off. Our extension doesn't run out until Oct 15th so why worry, right?

Well, the accountant says we don't owe any more and may possibly be getting a refund!!!! Not much of one, but no money out is a good thing.

Now the best part of that is.....Jeff said we couldn't discuss him getting a band until after taxes. Now we can discuss it. Now if I can just get him to call Mexico, we can get that going! I'm so excited! Our doc here said he would get one of his nurses qualified to do fills. That will save a MINT. Anyways. wooohoooo!!!

Everyone do a happy dance!!!!!

my 'selected' strange-minded friends:

>

> If you can read the following paragraph, forward it on to your friends and the person that sent it to you with 'yes' in the subject line.

> Only great minds can read this.

> This is weird, but interesting!

> Fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid, too.

>

> Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

>

> i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it