Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

He did come and get me. He apologized before I even got to start in on him. I just cried. I am so exhausted. I am just going to finish cleaning up the house that is bugging the crap out of me and then probably just going to bed.

Ahw, Karri : I am glad he apologized..Have a good sleep tonight, things will be better in the morning.(((hugs)))

CALORIESCARBSFATPROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg1,209/114/53/71

Well just got done doing a power walk for 40 minutes. Did a great job of Protein today, over 90 grams. Calories are around 700 so far and need to find dinner yet. I just don't really have anything worth eating in the house. I have been crazy and school and getting my pond order together for the nursery. So I will browse the the freezer and see if there is a Lean Cuisine lurking in the bottom. I KNOW better, I don't even have any fruit or veggies. I am going to get some popcorn, that will help with the Snacks. My biggest problem is that when I get home and done walking, I don't feel like cooking. Weekend cooking isn't an option. Both of the girls are just as crazy, Elyse is studying for finals and Alexa is studying for her biology and english AP exams. So Alexa had Dino nuggets, Elyse had a bowl of Cereal and I don't know what I'm going to have....

Peaches, thank you for sharing your list. I think this is a wonderful list to print out and put in the kitchen, near snacks. I am going too.

Has anyone heard for Stephanie?

Okay, best go find some Healthy Food.. I am not in the mood for anything, my old habit when I get this this would be B&J's coffee Heath ice cream, but don't worry, I WON'T be having ice cream.

Steamed broccoli with some shredded cheese for dinner. Borring... I wanted a casadea (sp) but no tortillas in the house, probably a good thing. calories are 950, so okay.

Karri - What a wonderful experience - I love reading your story - had me laughing and crying at the same time - love the songs that came on - how cool was that..

I bet you are exhausted !!!! You should have taken an extra day off - plan for it next year ok...

Sure glad DH showed up or he would have had to dealt with me.. Making you walk to work !!! Not good.. Why didn't he respond !!!! to your text or calls.... That would piss me off too.. Hope you are in bed getting the rest you need..

Candice

Loved your list - print it and keep it with you - you have accomplished so very much in the last 22 monts - and you have learned so much more about yourself and addiction - one day at a time - you are doing this...

Chim

Sorry you lost your band - but glad you are doing ok and everything is fine with the baby...

Karla - you have permission not to walk tomorrow as long as you promise to make a grocery list of healthy foods and go shopping after work - also do you have a crockpot - throw in a chicken - veggies and by the time you get home dinner is done..

Glad you are eating the ice cream cuz I woul just have to jump on a plane and kick your butt...

Well ladies - sorry this is short but it's 8:22 - I need to go eat - Andrew is going out tonite (out of town to a club) so I won't be getting much sleep - and then Joseph & family should be here 4 or 5 a.m tonite/tomorrow whatever you want to call it... They are leaving after DIL gets off work.

Heck I didn't sleep worth crap last night and now between Andrew going out and them coming - I guess I won't be getting much sleep tonite either...

Phyl where are you - Doc appointment tomorrow?? Who's going home on idol - Kris or allison

Ok I am going - Will ttyl

Hello Everybody,

Karri- Loved your story, enjoyed it!!!

Not the story about the keys. Once again, you are my idol, because I just wouldn't have gone to work. And hubby would definitely been very very afraid to come home.

Chim- bummer about your band, but so happy the baby is O.K.

Candice-loved your list

I'm still up, gotta go to sleep, hate my job, not happy with the nursing home. Thank GOD for my family and friends because everything else SUCKS!!!!

Hi ladies. A very quick check in. Thanks for missing me Karla. It was definitely a DAY!

Didn't sleep well last night because of the kid. He was up a couple of times. Finally about 4am I heard him go back to bed...thought he was getting up...and find he's been on the computer....again....because he's obviously found my mom's password. grrrrrr

So we had another feud this morning...I was a horrible mother, he hated me, any other would be better...blah blah blah. Went over to my brothers to get coffee...he came and tore into him. I don't know what he said, but I came home and I've NEVER seen Michael so upset. He was hysterical sobbing for 45 minutes. I hate to say it, but I think it did him good. I sent him to bed since he hadn't slept the night and he was good as gold this afternoon.

He made spaghetti for dinner for the whole family (8 of us) I had a little, salad, and fruit. Then managed to go walking for 5 miles. Even ran a LITTLE bit....maybe 300 feet. I'm beat from being on guard duty all night. I changed passwords and took all possible fun away tonight...he'll sleep.

On the positive side, he did get all his work for school done today. One day early. Tomorrow is all about what I want him to learn. Would "how to chew yourself out of a roll of duct tape" be too harsh of a lesson? probably.

I hear the rain starting again. I suppose I won't be walking with my sis in the morning. Too cold in the mountains when it rains. It's on the verge of snow. I'm too big of a wimp.

Karri, beautiful story, sorry about the keys....and TOM (Gosh I hate him!)....get some sleep. It's almost over this week and then you can take a day for YOU. Promise??? ONE day! to do nothing. You have GOT to rest.

Karla, keep some yogurt around. and string cheese. string cheese will last for months in the fridge. no reason to run out of that. I've been going to look into hummus. I've never had it but everyone keeps talking about it, so I think I'm going to try it. Oh...and because they may become a food you can't tolerate after a fill, if you love eggs, enjoy them now....just in case. I can't do them most days...but every now and then.

Candice, I need to put my list on here too. Maybe if I go back into my archives I can find it. It would be interesting to read. I was reading some of my first few months posts....man I was with it. I had it all together! Where the hell did THAT woman go? I need to get back to her.

Chim, so very sorry you lost your band, but so thankful that your baby is doing well. In the grand scheme of things, your band is very minor. Keep us up to date on your pregnancy. I can't wait to see pics.

Okay...too tired to think. Gotta get to sleep. The rain will be a nice sound to sleep to. Love you ladies. Have a great Thursday.

Steph, thanks for the reminder about string cheese and yogurt, I had/have both in the refrigerator and didn't think about it. Sometimes I think early alzheimers is setting in. Asked my nursery boss TWICE if the seniors could borrow some potted shrubs for graduation. Fortuanately she said yes TWICE. Then reminded me that she had already said yes TWICE.

Will work the whole weekend at the nursery since it is Mother's day. bummer, but they are both big sales day, so it will be bonus. You all probably won't hear from me over the weekend. Jamie, the PA daughter, is coming up to get a start on the prep for graduation. She and Alexa will be cleaning the pond, there are koi in there, but you can't see them for the green Water. They also will pick up the boards, and stain them, for the privacy fence that blew down this winter. I wish I could be home to spend some time with her, but ...

Well today is midterm...wuhoooooooooooo. Probably will stay at work late to get those dang Biome projects graded.

Karri, glad the DH apologized. Does he know who he is dealing with? AND does he know who your friends are?

I suppose I best get busy,, need to eat that lovely oatmeal... Once school is out, I am going to find a Breakfast that I actually like, but oatmeal is the easiest right now.

You all have a great day.

Oh and Steph, they do grow up....and then you'll be saying, 'Wait, I wasn't ready'. However, until then Michael's job is to test, test, test. People always say...'You'll laugh about this some day.' Yeah right, I'm still waiting, actually I can 'smile' about it. So in a few years, I am sure I will be laughing.

Candice, I need to put my list on here too. Maybe if I go back into my archives I can find it. It would be interesting to read. I was reading some of my first few months posts....man I was with it. I had it all together! Where the hell did THAT woman go? I need to get back to her.

Stephanie: That is a good idea, going back to the BEGINNING of LB time and re-read how we were all so Gung-Ho.. I'm going to try and find and reread some good stuff.

Woke up this a.m. feeling good, as I didn't junk myself out yesterday YEAH! I rolled over and it was 9:00a.m.!!! And I was supposed to be at work already... My first patient is at 9:30... so I called the office and canc. my 1st px. Haven't ever done that before!! So embarrassing.

So Now I don't have to go in until 10:30.

I am drinking my morning shake, whey protien, skim milk, skim yogurt & Flax seed meal...all shuke up ... but its not going down well... Think I might PB my shake!!! WTF!!!

Better luck with your boy today... ((Hugs)) for being a teacher and a teacher-Mom!

CBL:lol:

Good Morning Gang !!!

I know Phyl has Doc appointment today - I will be calling her in a bit (9 am is a good time don't you think) we havent heard from her in a few days and I wasn't on FB yesterday so don't know if she has posted there.. I am getting concerned...

Steph - I think it's good for the kids to have someone else chew them out and make them cry - I know with my boys DS & GS its the only time that I could get out of them what was really bothering them... Hugs - I know how hard this is for you - I have done it twice !!! I survived and so will you ..

Karri - Did you get some rest last night - how are you feeling today??

Karla - What did you eat for dinner? ? Are you going shopping tonite :0)

Candice - Start at about page 202 I think - prior to that was mostly us talking about getting banded - I went back a couple of weeks ago - didn't read alot - but some - and I know that I have looked at my little food diaries - and I would write in there about my struggles on some days..

Well gotta get in gear here - cbl :thumbsup:

Phyl's ok just talked to her it was short cuz a client came in and I had to get off the phone

OMG...sicker than a dog today. I am taking tomorrow off. I think I would have been fine if I had not been so run down from the marathon... Pun intended.

I am about ready to kill my students. It really isn't their fault, I am just grumpy. I went to bed at 7:30, but I was up at 3:30 to work on school stuff. I just want to sleep in tomorrow and then try to get school stuff done for the rest of the year. That way I can relax a little bit. I am really burned out right now. This is the latest in the year that I have gotten burned out so I guess that is a good sign. Well SSR is almost over so I had better get ready to get these kiddos started on their project. I was hoping to go to the gym tonight, but I have to work at the play at 6:30 and probably should take a nap before then.

Later,

Karri

Hi ladies. sounds like everyone is having an alright day.

I'm not fighting with Michael yet, so that's a good thing. He is working on a science paper. I'm having a hard time being the teacher on this one. I have him write it and then we talk about what it's missing...he edits...we critique it again. I have a feeling the teacher is going to say he had too much help, but then, what is the point?? to learn to write better? That's my goal. Hopefully he is learning that. More hopefully....she will accept that. I can't believe that as an 8th grader, he has such horrific writing skills.

Went to lunch with my sister. We split an indian taco. It was awesome even though I ate very little of the fry bread. I was too busy this morning to eat breakfast. Before you all jump, I already slapped myself up along side of the head.

I'm thinking about going out walking in a little bit, as soon as lunch settles. I found a website I want Michael to work on but he has to be supervised while he's online...grrr...so I think he'll do P.E. with me. Part of my walking is time by myself, but better walking without accomplishing that goal then not walking at all, right?

There are a million things I was going to get done here this week and have not been able to get any of them done. Or just haven't attempted. I guess that lack of motivation followed me here. I thought maybe it was just an "at home" thing. I have been up and showered and dressed by 8 every morning but this morning. ... so that's a step in the right direction I guess.

Okay. I need to go check on my FB stuff. Have a gr8 rest of the day!!!

o.k. reading pg 204... what a hoot.

We sure have had a lot of drop=offs!

LindaA

Jackie

Dini

Lynette

Brandy

I miss those gals.

OMG...sicker than a dog today. I am taking tomorrow off. I think I would have been fine if I had not been so run down from the marathon... Pun intended.

I am about ready to kill my students. It really isn't their fault, I am just grumpy. I went to bed at 7:30, but I was up at 3:30 to work on school stuff. I just want to sleep in tomorrow and then try to get school stuff done for the rest of the year. That way I can relax a little bit. I am really burned out right now. This is the latest in the year that I have gotten burned out so I guess that is a good sign. Well SSR is almost over so I had better get ready to get these kiddos started on their project. I was hoping to go to the gym tonight, but I have to work at the play at 6:30 and probably should take a nap before then.

Later,

Karri

Darling - You better get in that nap... Hope you are feeling better.

Hi ladies. sounds like everyone is having an alright day.

I'm not fighting with Michael yet, so that's a good thing. He is working on a science paper. I'm having a hard time being the teacher on this one. I have him write it and then we talk about what it's missing...he edits...we critique it again. I have a feeling the teacher is going to say he had too much help, but then, what is the point?? to learn to write better? That's my goal. Hopefully he is learning that. More hopefully....she will accept that. I can't believe that as an 8th grader, he has such horrific writing skills.

Went to lunch with my sister. We split an indian taco. It was awesome even though I ate very little of the fry bread. I was too busy this morning to eat breakfast. Before you all jump, I already slapped myself up along side of the head.

I'm thinking about going out walking in a little bit, as soon as lunch settles. I found a website I want Michael to work on but he has to be supervised while he's online...grrr...so I think he'll do P.E. with me. Part of my walking is time by myself, but better walking without accomplishing that goal then not walking at all, right?

There are a million things I was going to get done here this week and have not been able to get any of them done. Or just haven't attempted. I guess that lack of motivation followed me here. I thought maybe it was just an "at home" thing. I have been up and showered and dressed by 8 every morning but this morning. ... so that's a step in the right direction I guess.

Okay. I need to go check on my FB stuff. Have a gr8 rest of the day!!!

Steph - that's what teachers are suppose to do is help the student understand what they are doing - that's teaching !!!

o.k. reading pg 204... what a hoot.

We sure have had a lot of drop=offs!

LindaA

Jackie

Dini

Lynette

Brandy

I miss those gals.

Candice there are only 4 original lucky #7 that still post - you - me - phyl & Denise - Yes a few pop in everynow and then but out of like 50+ of us there are only 4 OG'S....

I miss Dmjet - sunshine55 - CC we had 2 cc and someone else with a cc kinda of name - - jackie said she was going to come back on fb she wrote me saying she had to get an unfill - - Linda I wish she would post again - I chat with her everynow and then on fb - Ya when you go back and read it's like wow what happend to this one or that one - heck the lady who started this thread never ever posted again

We have the 4 of us our Karri Steph & Karla - that 7 pple who post regularilty on this thread ...