Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

I don't know how I miss so much on FB - I saw that dh was fiddling with blackberry and saw x men :)

Ok I love your tattoo - turtle... That's so cute and I dont think it crazy or werid.... Andrew got one - and now he is suppose to be getting it lazered off.. but it's on his neck - I think I reported here but never told any of my orther friends cuz I was embarrased about it - He said he was going to get it taken off - his stepdad is paying - I love tattoos but they need to be in approratie places..

Ok I am now satisfied that you are going to be fuelled enought for your race... I am so excited for you and I understand why you wil cry.. But they will be tears of joy..

Ya I could imagine how much musice it takes - I get tired of listening to the same songs on my ipod and I only use it twice a week... I need to download some more to it..

Just know that we alll are cheering you on tomorrow... and will be cking fb often !!! What time does it start..

Well good morning everyone - I didn't turn off the alarm yesterday (on purpose) so I am up at 5 so I can be at the gym at 7 - I think I need to pump up my cardio to burn those calories - so I am going to try the stair master thingie - I have done in once before but I like my treadmil cuz I can groove better on it - I have fast songs mostly on mine..

Going to clean and go get some new tennies...

Well I am constipated again !!! I must must do better with my Water !!!!!!

Ok off to get more cofffe - cbl

According to my body bugg the treadmill is the BEST for cardio and calorie burning. I did a little experiment. Running on the treadmill the best, followed by walking at an incline, eliptical, nonrecumbant bike, bike, rowing machine, and then stairmaster. The stairmaster is FANTASTIC for a thigh/butt workout and will build muscle. And we know that when we build muscle we burn more calories throughtout the day.

Okay...gotta finish packing and finalizing lesson plans.

According to my body bugg the treadmill is the BEST for cardio and calorie burning. I did a little experiment. Running on the treadmill the best, followed by walking at an incline, eliptical, nonrecumbant bike, bike, rowing machine, and then stairmaster. The stairmaster is FANTASTIC for a thigh/butt workout and will build muscle. And we know that when we build muscle we burn more calories throughtout the day.

Okay...gotta finish packing and finalizing lesson plans.

Oh that's interesting - I don't really run - can jog for like for a song or 2 if I'm feeling particulary strong - my problem is my brain tells me I can't do it but my body can.

I did the stairs for 30 minutes level 6 did like 97 and 2 miles flights burned like 228 calories and was sweating like a pig - it was hard for the last 15 minutes - I just kept telling myself 3 songs you can do 3 more songs...

Then I got on the treadmil inclines 4-6-9 3.0 t 3.7 for another 2.5 miles - said I burned another 225 calories

So that's 4.5 miles - I was going to try for the 5 - but I was pooped...

I wonder what it will say once you start working with weights that will be very interesting...

Ok I gotta get in gear - Candice where are you girl - I hope nothing bad is going on.... Remember wedding france and us....

Ok going to go vaccum my room..

cbl :)

Karri safe trip..

Karri, Good Luck on your RUN!

We are all ROOTING for the turtle..:thumbdown: You are awesome and so determined...

Janet; I am here... been busy at work the last c ouple of days... also I was tasked with planning our "Active Lifestyle" presentation at the local Rec Plex. I did Laser demos on people, the Hypnotherapist was also great and she did a LOT of work on our Booth. We were there from 9:15 a.m. to 4 p.m. when we tore down. The Chiropractors showed up briefly and one massage therapist came and did Free massages for people. Our office manager came at 9;15 and helped us set up so it was great... and such a big help. BUt the HypnoTherapist and myself were there for the WHOLE day.. I am pooped. I'm sitting here(after supper) with my jammies on already!!! Tomorrow will be a Wii fit day and catching up on Healthy Candice stuff.

Yest. Dianna got me for a bit...oh sheesh!

Janet: definetly by the Wii fit off of karri, you'll love it... The hoola hoop thing is such a good work out!! I even sweat doing it, and I hardly ever sweat.

Hubby made supper tonight, pork tenderloin, broccoli w/ cheese sauce and apple crisp. I had 1/2 a prot shake for breaky, 1/2 bagel and cream cheese for lunch... didn't fill out Sparkpeople today.

WOw, do you all see the prices dropping on Lapband surgery on this site????

Stephanie: Hang in there with your son... YOu are NOT a bad mom... stop that thinking o.k.??? You have some hard challenges but that dosn't mean you are a failure as a Mom and no one can take your kids from you for being a good mom.

Phyl: Glad you are all hooked up agian in the Cyber world...

My back is sore tonight, think I'll pop a couple tylenol..

Cbl

Hi ladies. A late check in. Was busy all day.

I did 6.1 miles walking today...but my nike+ thing screwed up twice and didn't record it. Frustrating....especially since Karri challenged me for the month of May. So unfair, since tomorrow she's going to get 26 miles.

Karri, you go get it girl!! I wish you great joy. As for crying as you cross the finish line....I would be surprised if you didn't. It is an amazing accomplishment. You have so much to be proud of.

Candice, it sounds so crazy. Of course the bosses don't come in...that would be beneath them. How freaking rude!!!

I'm hoping that Monday I'll get clearance to do something other than walk. I tried to jog a little today, but it wasn't very comfortable. didn't hurt, but it didn't feel right either. Only did it for about 10 steps. Hopefully he'll give me something better to do.

Okay...better run. Have a great day tomorrow everyone. I'll be travelling across the state.

Steph, drive safe. Helena's weather was nice. I few piles of snow, but the wind didn't blow until Saturday.

Karri, good luck, we all will be cheering for you.

Have to work today at the nursery. Need to get the fish pond running and some other Water features. Heavy work, but I enjoy it for the most part. Not thrilled about not having a day off. I have to work Sat & Sun next weekend as it is mother's day. We will be hopping. But they usually are bonus days, so that will pay some of the bills.

I did walk some yesterday at my meeting, but the food choices were not the best. It was still much less food that I ate before band, but, they had the most fabulous sunflower bread and I had about 3/4 a slice with butter. Breakfast was oatmeal with 1 tsp of brown sugar, lunch: about 3/4 c of cream of mushroom Soup, 3/4 piece of bread with butter (only about 3/4 tsp.), some salad, and a 1 inch by 2 inch piece of cake (okay I ate 2 of them), dinner was chicken, salad, and that damn cake again. It tasted like a wopper (candy type), but I did keep it to one 1in x 2in piece. It was the first junk food I have had in a really long time. No excuse, I chose to eat them. In general, I ate significantly less than I use to eat, but probably more than I should. I will burn some of it off today at work.

Well, best go get ready for work. I need to make a healthy lunch to take. Probably tuna with avocado, celery, mandarines, and about 1 table. of light mayo.< /p>

I was thinking I didn't REALLY need a fill and was thinking about canceling my appointment, but then this weekend showed me that I do need one. I packed in way more food than i should, and didn't ever feel really full.

Chat to everyone when I get home. You all be safe!!!

Good Morning Ladies;

Sunny Sunday here, so I'm going to go for a Doggie Walk today.

DH is working today (?) and then has band practice after that... We are meeting up at a friends, been invited for dinner so that will be nice.

Have a great day everyone

Peaches

GO, KARRI!!

Watching her progress on FB!

:party:

CONGRATULATION TO OUR :thumbup:KARRI :thumbup:

JUST FINISHED 1ST FULL :thumbup:MARATHON:thumbup:

:huggie:SO PROUD OF YOU:huggie:

:wub:

WTG - WTG - WTG

:smile::Dancing_tongue::biggrin::Dancing_wub:

WHAT A FANTASTIC ACCOMPLISHMENT

:success1:

YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO BE :thumbup:PROUD OF !!!:thumbup:

YEA KARRI - YEA KARRI

WOOT :Banane45::Banane35::Banane45::Banane35: WOOT WOOT

:Banane35::Banane45::Banane35::Banane09:

AMAZING !!!

:lol:

GO, KARRI!!

Watching her progress on FB!

Oh gosh, I forgot she was going to update on FB as she went...I'lll go there now.

CONGRATULATION TO OUR :thumbup:KARRI :thumbup:

JUST FINISHED 1ST FULL :thumbup:MARATHON:thumbup:

:huggie:SO PROUD OF YOU:huggie:

:wub:

WTG - WTG - WTG

:smile::Dancing_tongue::biggrin::Dancing_wub:

WHAT A FANTASTIC ACCOMPLISHMENT

:success1:

YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO BE :thumbup:PROUD OF !!!:thumbup:

YEA KARRI - YEA KARRI

WOOT :Banane45::Banane35::Banane45::Banane35: WOOT WOOT

:Banane35::Banane45::Banane35::Banane09:

AMAZING !!!

:lol:

Yeppers, Awesome NSV you go girl!!! So inspiring:wub:

hAS ANYONE HEARD OF "aCAO bURN" HERBAL SUPPLEMENT TO LOSE WEIGHT???

Great job Karri!!!! You are our inspiration!!

Just got home from work at the nursery. Got the fish pond running and 4 Water features done. Loaded 4 yards of bark, moved 2 pallets of soil pep, dang I love big machinery. Only bummer was that it decided to down pour and hail. Came home soaked to the bone and cold. Just took a hot shower and am drinking a lovely cup of cafe vienna snuggled under blankets!!

food was good today. I hate how when I am doing school stuff I am always hungry, but when I am working outside I actually have to think about eating. Had oatmeal for breakfast, tuna, avocado salad for lunch, Atkins 130 cal Protein Bar for snack and did splurge and had a small italian soda at work. During the month of May we give our customers free expresso or italian sodas as a thank you. I worked all the calories off, I never sat down except when running the loader, and was running from place to place or moving heavy stuff. AND it was a bonus day, so there will be a little extra in the ol' paycheck!!

Karri will be able to eat ANYTHING she wants for dinner!! I need to think about that, humm, run your butt off for 5 hours then you can have desert. I may have to consider that, NOT! What I need to do is get my lard a-- off the couch and walk. I need to quit thinking about school. Just realized I have only 3 more weekends to get the house and yard ready for Alexa's graduation party. Unfortunately i will be working every weekend. Somehow I need to find the time to finish stringing the wire for the fence that goes around my acre, rebuild the privacy fence that blew down this winter so that we don't have to watch the back neighbor sunbathe in the nude, put the trim up in the room that I put laminate in 1 1/2 yrs ago, plant all my pots, weed the yard, redress the bark areas (not small by any means), clean the fish pond and repot all the water plants, Shampoo carpets, spray Roundup on the driveway, mow the lawn, refence the dog yard, .... Sorry, just got carried away. Now I think I am really depressed. I just don't see how I will get it done. Normally I wouldn't care, but my siblings will be here and they all have perfect lives, with perfect spouses, and perfect way too much money. And I am always considered the 'loser' child, too fat, too many kids, too poor, too lazy, too many pets, too everything negative. I really wish they wouldn't bother to come. They will just drive up in the motor homes that cost more than my house with their Harley's and look down their noses at me.

I shouldn't post this, it is too negative. I guess I am having a pity party. this time of year always does that to me, I get too tired working 3 jobs. I dream of the day that I could sit on my deck drinking ice tea, working on a quilt. I have never done that. Once the housing market goes back up, I think I will sell my place and buy a small condo. I bought the place so the kids could have their dogs, lame I know.

Dang, I am really having a pity party. I would love to stop and smell my roses some day.

:Dancing_biggrin:CONGRATULATIONS

KARRI!!!!! :smile:

:Banane35: :Banane35::party:

YOU ARE MY IDOL!!!!! :biggrin::Dancing_biggrin::lol:

Hello Everyone,

We went to a wedding in the boondocks last night. 3 hours away, so we stayed overnight. I danced for over 2 hrs straight, had a lot of fun. Friday night some friends from work came over and we played games. I laughed so much and so hard it hurt. Taboo is a fun game, I'm gonna get it.

Janet- My Mom is at the home, doing o.k, I guess, she still complains that her stomach hurts. I went Friday afternoon, and ALL her pants were missing. 4 pairs of pants, all clean and folded in her drawer. I AM FURIOUS!! I can not afford to buy her new clothes continually. They had her at bingo in a nightgown. So I brought more clothes Sat. morning before we left. I AM P.O.ed!!!! She wants those polyester muumuus, and I can't find them. Checked: Pennys, Dillards, Sears, Dollar Store.

Candice- In Sat.'s paper there was an article about pulling Hydroxycut off the market because it causes liver damage, some people have died. That has been on the market for years. My opinion, stay away from that diet crap. The new thing is that Chinese two day diet pill, people can't even read the damn label. It's in freakin Chinese, and they take it. Crazy!!!!!

If you really must take something I suggest:

Get Alli for when you have a non-diet meal. Say when you go out on the town, but remember you are gonna haveta wear a diaper for well you know what's gonna happen to the meal.

Steph, drive safe. Helena's weather was nice. I few piles of snow, but the wind didn't blow until Saturday.

Karri, good luck, we all will be cheering for you.

Have to work today at the nursery. Need to get the fish pond running and some other Water features. Heavy work, but I enjoy it for the most part. Not thrilled about not having a day off. I have to work Sat & Sun next weekend as it is mother's day. We will be hopping. But they usually are bonus days, so that will pay some of the bills.

I did walk some yesterday at my meeting, but the food choices were not the best. It was still much less food that I ate before band, but, they had the most fabulous sunflower bread and I had about 3/4 a slice with butter. Breakfast was oatmeal with 1 tsp of brown sugar, lunch: about 3/4 c of cream of mushroom Soup, 3/4 piece of bread with butter (only about 3/4 tsp.), some salad, and a 1 inch by 2 inch piece of cake (okay I ate 2 of them), dinner was chicken, salad, and that damn cake again. It tasted like a wopper (candy type), but I did keep it to one 1in x 2in piece. It was the first junk food I have had in a really long time. No excuse, I chose to eat them. In general, I ate significantly less than I use to eat, but probably more than I should. I will burn some of it off today at work.

Well, best go get ready for work. I need to make a healthy lunch to take. Probably tuna with avocado, celery, mandarines, and about 1 table. of light mayo.< /p>

I was thinking I didn't REALLY need a fill and was thinking about canceling my appointment, but then this weekend showed me that I do need one. I packed in way more food than i should, and didn't ever feel really full.

Chat to everyone when I get home. You all be safe!!!

Karla - you need a fill dear the food cop here really wants to chastise you ... but I know that you worked your butt off below... But gf stay away from the soda please... You are just beginning your journey and all these treats already...

hAS ANYONE HEARD OF "aCAO bURN" HERBAL SUPPLEMENT TO LOSE WEIGHT???

Darling none of that crap works - period end of story - the only thing that works is eating healhty - exercising - remember you got banded to lose weight...

Great job Karri!!!! You are our inspiration!!

Just got home from work at the nursery. Got the fish pond running and 4 water features done. Loaded 4 yards of bark, moved 2 pallets of soil pep, dang I love big machinery. Only bummer was that it decided to down pour and hail. Came home soaked to the bone and cold. Just took a hot shower and am drinking a lovely cup of cafe vienna snuggled under blankets!!

Food was good today. I hate how when I am doing school stuff I am always hungry, but when I am working outside I actually have to think about eating. Had oatmeal for breakfast, tuna, avocado salad for lunch, Atkins 130 cal Protein bar for snack and did splurge and had a small italian soda at work. During the month of May we give our customers free expresso or italian sodas as a thank you. I worked all the calories off, I never sat down except when running the loader, and was running from place to place or moving heavy stuff. AND it was a bonus day, so there will be a little extra in the ol' paycheck!!

Karri will be able to eat ANYTHING she wants for dinner!! I need to think about that, humm, run your butt off for 5 hours then you can have desert. I may have to consider that, NOT! What I need to do is get my lard a-- off the couch and walk. I need to quit thinking about school. Just realized I have only 3 more weekends to get the house and yard ready for Alexa's graduation party. Unfortunately i will be working every weekend. Somehow I need to find the time to finish stringing the wire for the fence that goes around my acre, rebuild the privacy fence that blew down this winter so that we don't have to watch the back neighbor sunbathe in the nude, put the trim up in the room that I put laminate in 1 1/2 yrs ago, plant all my pots, weed the yard, redress the bark areas (not small by any means), clean the fish pond and repot all the water plants, Shampoo carpets, spray Roundup on the driveway, mow the lawn, refence the dog yard, .... Sorry, just got carried away. Now I think I am really depressed. I just don't see how I will get it done. Normally I wouldn't care, but my siblings will be here and they all have perfect lives, with perfect spouses, and perfect way too much money. And I am always considered the 'loser' child, too fat, too many kids, too poor, too lazy, too many pets, too everything negative. I really wish they wouldn't bother to come. They will just drive up in the motor homes that cost more than my house with their Harley's and look down their noses at me.

I shouldn't post this, it is too negative. I guess I am having a pity party. this time of year always does that to me, I get too tired working 3 jobs. I dream of the day that I could sit on my deck drinking ice tea, working on a quilt. I have never done that. Once the housing market goes back up, I think I will sell my place and buy a small condo. I bought the place so the kids could have their dogs, lame I know.

Dang, I am really having a pity party. I would love to stop and smell my roses some day.

Karla - How old are your kids - I forget - can't they help you get the house ready and the yard work.. We all have issues with our families of some sort - so don't fret on that issue..

Hello Everyone,

We went to a wedding in the boondocks last night. 3 hours away, so we stayed overnight. I danced for over 2 hrs straight, had a lot of fun. Friday night some friends from work came over and we played games. I laughed so much and so hard it hurt. Taboo is a fun game, I'm gonna get it.

Janet- My Mom is at the home, doing o.k, I guess, she still complains that her stomach hurts. I went Friday afternoon, and ALL her pants were missing. 4 pairs of pants, all clean and folded in her drawer. I AM FURIOUS!! I can not afford to buy her new clothes continually. They had her at bingo in a nightgown. So I brought more clothes Sat. morning before we left. I AM P.O.ed!!!! She wants those polyester muumuus, and I can't find them. Checked: Pennys, Dillards, Sears, Dollar Store.

Candice- In Sat.'s paper there was an article about pulling Hydroxycut off the market because it causes liver damage, some people have died. That has been on the market for years. My opinion, stay away from that diet crap. The new thing is that Chinese two day diet pill, people can't even read the damn label. It's in freakin Chinese, and they take it. Crazy!!!!!

If you really must take something I suggest:

Get Alli for when you have a non-diet meal. Say when you go out on the town, but remember you are gonna haveta wear a diaper for well you know what's gonna happen to the meal.

Denise

Glad you had fun - love your new fb picture it's great

pple are stealing your moms clothes - omg - then take one set and leave them there - when does she get to come home

I would be talking to someone high up on that issue...

Ya alot of my friends clicked the aci berry ads and the were stupid enought to use their atm cards and not cc when ordering and caught all kinds of grief - and the only think lost was the $$$ out of their bank accounts....

Janet- She's not coming home, she lives in the nursing home. I can't take care of her anymore. She requires care. She could only stay with me as long as she was capable of taking care of herself. She requires insulin shots now, and she doesn't do anything for herself.