Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Patti C: One oops in 3 weeks? I'd say you're doing terrific!! OK, you messed up a li'l. No big deal!! Celebrate your successes and forgive your mistakes. Move on! Next week starts a whole new life! We're here for you.

You guys are my new best friends! I am so happy I found this site!

Dream Clothes: Yesterday I was shopping with my daughter (size 4) and we spent an hour in Victoria's Secret. Need I say more? It's not the sexy part--just nice pretty things! The other thing would be waist bands that don't roll!

What am I missing when trying to attach the ticker file to my signature? I keep getting an invalad file message when I try to paste the url.

Try pasting the bbCode

Okay here it goes: I am 5'10.5" and I am currently 435 (wow never thought I would type that out loud :faint:)

Isn't it amazing what you can admit when you're "typing out loud"? I admitted my weight on a post yesterday and had no qualms about it. However, I also told my weight to my mom and sis yesterday and was really nervous about it and they're the closest people in the world to me! It's a good thing to have a place to shout it out and not be afraid.

Danny, good luck on your travel and surgery. And congrats on the new little one on the way. Hope you wife feels ok flying and such. I'll be thinking about you.

Patti C, throw away the guilt. One meal did not screw up everything. Think of all the positive you have done and let this guilt go. I think guilt has a lot to do with people eating too much. They feel guilty and seek out food for comfort. You are doing great. I can't imagine 3 weeks on a preop diet.

I have a ticker, I have a ticker, I have a ticker, hey, hey, hey, hey!

Bobbert's Mom - Camel Toe, One of my camping buddies explained what that was to me several years ago. I was clueless. Did you ever get the e-mail of the song Camel Toe to the tune of the Beach Boy's Kokomo.

Hilarious!!!!!

What is lip balm for? Please say I will not be that thirsty.

My surgery is not until 1:00PM. If I sneak a speck of Water, will I risk death?

mango24, you have a ticker, and I see you visited glittermaker.com too. Awesome!!! Your color is forever orange!!

sess SA, welcome to the Lucky 7's.

Hope everyone out there is having a wonderful LUCKY day. It's

7/07/07

So how many people are going to play the lottery tonight? And how many do you think will play 777 on a pick 3? If those numbers were picked they'd probably each get a quarter by the time it were all said and done, as everyone would probably paly those numbers today.

So I am going to play the lotto tonight, but I'll be picking some other numbers!!!:clap2:

mango24, your lips may be dry after the surgery, It's just to keep them from chapping. If you had to sneak a little sip, I'd tell them you accidently swallowed while brushing your teeth.