Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

I love the new color scheme though. It will take a little getting used to, but that's alright too. Keeps us all on our toes.

What are you playing hooky from? Did you have a math test today???hehehe

I'm playing hookie from work. On Monday I prepared to be out today for a workshop. At the very end of the day, I found out the workshop is next Wed. not today. So everything was ready for me to be out, why not take advantage of the situation. Besides, I'm celebrating change.

I think I'd be playing hooky too in that case.

It's snowing here. Nothing fantastic, just cold. Not sticking yet. Tomorrow the roads should be a joy!

I'm going to go curl up on the couch and watch some qvc I think. My feet are freezing and my heat just doesn't seem to be cutting it. When the kids are asleep I may actually draw a bath.

Hi there ladies. I'm going to just quick reply right now and will check back later this evening.

had a busy day doing silly things. What a story I have to share with you.

I live in NE montana in the middle of nowhere. 30 miles from North Dakota, 20 miles from Canada. Montana wouldn't even claim us if it wasn't for our oil well tax income.

Candice, I'll have to think about your chest pain. Sounds like what I get when I eat too fast, but don't know why you would get it in the middle of the night. hmmmm. I'm thinking.

I'll be back in a bit. Gotta go get my darlings.

Steph

Hi Steph,

It sounds like you are in an even colder/windy area than I am. It is spitting snow and is windy (as usual). Too bad the buffeting of the winds can't shake the fat off of me.

Had to reschedule my fill for next week due to waiting for UPS yesterday. Bum way to waste a day off from work.

Can't believe that my old size 12 jeans sold at the uppity used clothing store in Boulder. Thought all of the citizens of that town were super skinny, but there must be some normal ladies out there too.

Got to take a computer apart.

Note you soon.

WOW!

Marivali!

So good to have you check back with us again!

I looked at some of your photos. Very nice.

Too bad you couldn't join us at Mall of America in July... sounds like you were in Phoenix just prior to that!

SF flower photos are beautiful.

Nice photo of you & DH, too!

I loved the wedding & vow renewal photos!

Do you have any photos of your jewelry online??

I'm really into earrings these days!

Isn't it great to be in these smaller sizes???!!

Today I wore an 18/20 shirt! It's wonderful!! I can wear an XL in some knit shirts and that is unbelievable to me! I have to restrain myself or we'd be having to buy a shed or something to put on our RV site to hold all my clothes!

Hi Phyl,

Have you given any consideration to selling your too-large-clothing at a consignment store? It really feels good to get some money back for all of our hard efforts.

Evening Ladies;

I've been an exercise slacker the last couple days... food today, breaky I posted earlier. lunch Fish Sandwich 400Cals, Supper = 1Chick. thigh, 1/2 cup scalloped potatoes.

This aft. had a slip though on the dark sweet stuff.... so I'll have to go "light" tomorrow~

I got really daring today and coloured my hair.... RED.... Dh didn't even notice when I got home! I had to tell him... men!

Dosn't look too bad, a little bright perhaps... but you know how colour fades.... I won't worry.

Test will be tomorrow at work, if everyone laughs. :smile2:

CALORIESCARBSFATPROTEINspacer.gifnt3_totals.jpg1,127,121,53,40nu-bgcrn2.gifnu-dailygoal.gif

1000 - 1050163 - 23632 - 5660 - 127spacer.gif

Well, not that bad after all.... whew

Edited by peaches9
incomplete post

I think I'd be playing hooky too in that case.

It's snowing here. Nothing fantastic, just cold. Not sticking yet. Tomorrow the roads should be a joy!

I'm going to go curl up on the couch and watch some qvc I think. My feet are freezing and my heat just doesn't seem to be cutting it. When the kids are asleep I may actually draw a bath.

Hi Steph,

Nice goin' now it's snowing fairly hard down here. Can't you send that weather due east rather than south? Are the pups staying warm?

Snowing pretty hard. We still don't have too much here in town but I had to go pick up the dogs at the groomer and they have about 6 inches out there in the country. It's not supposed to stay. I'm okay with it. It was in the 70's Halloween day.

Puppies were loving playing tag in the snow. They really are a couple of nuts in some ways. I have to find a coat for my little girl. she's so much smaller than my boy that I won't be able to share them. Going to do that tonight. Tomorrow taking Allie to the groomer for a good bath and conditioning because her skin is so dry. I hope I can stave off some of her shedding. It's too cold for her to lose all her hair.< /p>

Ladies, can I talk to you all a bit about underwear???? Phyl, maybe you don't want to hear about it. But Jeff has asked me to get rid of the granny panties. I never really thought of them as granny panties but he prefered the more "young" style. The kind I've compared to dental floss for most of my life and swore I would NEVER wear. Well....he convinced me I needed a pair. I bought 1 to humor him. Well....he insists that they do for my bum what my professional bra fitting did for my girls. I don't know if he's right and they really do, but he has been able to tell a difference this whole week when he's come home. He can tell me whether I'm wearing grannies or flossies. I'm going to admit I'm really excited he's not home for a couple of days because I prefer the other...but I never thought there was a difference. I guess I was wrong.

Okay...going to go figure out dinner. I'll talk to you all later.

Candice

Get your butt to the gym !!!!! No Excuses !!!! (you know I am yelling at you with tons of love ;0) and wheres your veggies !!!!

I bet your hair looks great !!! I was think about going red myself - infact I have appointment this month but don't know if I will do it or not - mines a dark red... I doubt I do it - if she had had the color and time when I saw the picture I would have done it.. But am a little worried I will come out looking like Lucy...

Denise - Hope you had fun playing hookie - yep you are afaird to go out incase you see someone you know - I remember that well... I use to play hookie alot back in the day... Now - I rarely do... Can't remember the last time I did..

Steph - as to the thong my butt's too old for them :0) back in the day we just went comando (didn't wear them period) under our pant (pre thong days) cuz we didn't want pantie lines in our ditto jeans...

Snow - well I think we go to the high 70's today...

Ok dinners done - I am hungry...

See you all in the morning....

Hugs

Janet

Look at my ticker ladies!!!! It moved!!!!!!! It moved!!!!! It moved!!!!

I thought I was stuck at that 133.8 forever. Maybe by Monday when I go to Minot I can scream GOAL!!!! That's my hope. Before I see my mom again I want to be able to say I made it there. That's next Wednesday night. I WILL do this! <she says with a growl>

Going to take the big doggies for baths today. They need to get some moisture on their skin. My little girl looks like the poster child for head and shoulders. Poor thing. I know it's stress but it still makes me feel bad for her.

I'm going to concentrate the rest of the morning on my house. Parent teacher conferences after lunch. I really hope it's a positive one. It HAS to be. Keep me in your prayers for that. Then tonight I'm going to get all my OPI stuff in order so I can check that one off my list.

That all being said, I don't know how much I'll be online. Probably more than I want to admit because I'm such a procrastinator. grrrrrrr. Facebook has be a little hooked now.

Going to run and get a few things picked up. Talk to you later ladies.....

Must be the moon, Stephanie. I got on the scale this morning and am down five more pounds to 170. (despite the Smarties) I still haven't decided what my goal is. I think I'll look haggard and old if I lose a whole lot more. Besides, the talking belly has to weigh about 10 pounds.

SNOW?????????????? OMG ! ! ! It's been in the high sixties and low seventies here all week. I'm not looking forward to that cold stuff.

My kids think thongs are comfy.......not me. Don't want no wedgie. I'd rather go without, like Janet. But then, who cares about panty lines. Everyone wears them. How do you get rid of bra lines? It's just a fact of life.

Well, off to lunch

CBL

Bra lines!!! OMG!!!

2 things. Go in for a professional fitting. I thought that was nuts and was NOT going to let some lady feel me up while I was trying on bras. Have to admit I normally don't even try them on, just buy. Well it turns out that all bras are not created equal. A good fitting/fitter will enlighten you. Second....I bought an amazing bra from Spanx. I ADORE my spanx bra. It's a front snap which I normally hate, but the way it's designed, there is NO back fat wedge. It is the most comfortable! But make sure you try it on, because it fits completely different than my other bras. ... everything else I was 36-38, maybe b maybe c....my spanx bra is 34D. But it is so wonderful. I LOVE it. I can't say enough about it. And so much nicer as far as bra lines. I LOVE it.

Okay....I'm gushing.

Good job on the 5 pounds! It's amazing how wonderful that makes you feel huh? I'm giddy today. I'm thinking about getting back on the scale so I can see that number again.

Steph

Congratulations 2 to go - Yes Girl you can do it !!!!!

----------------------------------------------------

Hey there gang - not anything to report - just work...

Candice - EXERCISE TODAY !!!

Phyl - You still have crappy Internet connection ???

OK back to work - I'm with Steph I am a BIG PROCRASTINATOR...

Must be the moon, Stephanie. I got on the scale this morning and am down five more pounds to 170. (despite the Smarties) I still haven't decided what my goal is. I think I'll look haggard and old if I lose a whole lot more. Besides, the talking belly has to weigh about 10 pounds.

SNOW?????????????? OMG ! ! ! It's been in the high sixties and low seventies here all week. I'm not looking forward to that cold stuff.

My kids think thongs are comfy.......not me. Don't want no wedgie. I'd rather go without, like Janet. But then, who cares about panty lines. Everyone wears them. How do you get rid of bra lines? It's just a fact of life.

Well, off to lunch

CBL

Kari

I am with you I hate the bra lines - I am a 34 C and they make them for young pple who don't have saggy skin - I hate the way the skin sags over the bra line under the arm part.. Why can't they make wider bands...

Congrats on your 5 lbs - Way to go... You will find the weight that you are comfortable with and able to maintain.. I had 160 as goal - and am down to 140 without trying just eating healthy... I have been able to maintain this weight so I think it's a good fit for me...

CBL:tongue:

Hello ladies. I'm having one of those hmmm? days. Has your OP, Evilah, disappeared? The July Butterflies OP, PennyLane, appears to have given up on this site as well.