Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Steph - That's what I wonder. Is it just the age I'm at? Is it because our world is bigger? So many people dying, it's scarey. I'm scared that I become obsessed with praying or something will happen.

Here are a couple more ideas...but they are white not yellow. Epiphany is platinum over stearling....

Epiphany Platinum Clad Diamonique Love Knot Stud Earrings - QVC.com

Epiphany Platinum Clad Diamonique 100-Facet Stud Earrings - QVC.com

Epiphany Platinum Clad Diamonique 1 ct tw Stud Earrings - QVC.com

I hope you can find something wonderful. And even though you buy two, if you lose one, you'll have a spare.

Thanks, Steph! I looked at all of those and started a QVC wish list so I can let Earl look at the ones I like. They're alot less $$ than others I've been looking at! I just might go for that. He wants me to go to a jeweler and have one made! He doesn't know what kind of money he's talking about! Pair I liked at the exchange yesterday was around $350, I think. EBay guy emailed me and said he sells singles, so I might look at some of his, too.

Thanks Steph... I have not had an appeitite period - today when DS & DIL got back they brought lasagan home - I had 2 bite cuz I haven't been eating except once a day if that - but 2 bites is all I can manage... When everything calms down then watch out - I know that when my Parents died it took about 3 months and then it all sunk in and then that was when the food feast started and I got up to 230 at the time..

Oh guess what gang - I have a new addition to my fur babies - a kitten...

GS came home with her like Tuesday nite - I was in no condition to say no.. Now I am going to have to have it declawed!!!! Cute little thing I do like cats - but that's all I need is another animal !!

So far this new fur baby sleeps with him - ask me in 6 months though who she is sleeping with - Sarabe (sp from the lion king) I call her sheba...

Gosh it's nice to have you back!! It's going to take some time for you to get back in the groove! New kitten!! That's surprising. You know I'm a cat person! Although there are days when I'd like to toss that mean cat of ours out the door! She's been good lately but she is miserable because it's too hot for her. Earl tried to get her to sit out on the patio in the shade with us yesterday but she was just freaking out and wanted to go back inside. He bought her a little fan that is just for her and she doesn't like that either!!

Uh oh. I'm not a QVC girl but I do love to shop around online. Now I have yet another site to waste my time on. :thumbs_up:

Okay, so enough kidding around with this weight loss thing. I am going to start back again today. Now! I'm sure I've just been waiting around for Janet to come back and give me one of her "mom" speeches. No more excuses.

I've had my usual coffee so far this morning and a Starbucks Frappuccino drink 9.5 oz with 180cals. Not a good choice so far. :sad_smile:

Oh Ruby Girl, what are we going to do, You and I seem to be on the same slippery slope when it comes to staying on track with this weight loss thing. I too have been horrible with my food choices of late.

Janet got me bac k on track and going to the gym, I lost a bit of weight, and now I've put it back on...:rolleyes2:

I wake up in the morning with the best of intentions, today I was so tight (after last nights pig out) that i couldn't get a shake down. Then I went out for lunch with an old friend (she didn't know I'd had W/L surg) and she thought I looked GREAT!!! Ha,ha... Now I ordered a Steak Sandwich w/salad. I ate the meat out of it and 1/4 of the garlic bread bun, 2 mouthfulls of salad... and I was stuffed.

Then on the way home, I stopped and bought my old stand by the dreaded little round things with peanuts in them and initials stamped on the outside. No dinner for me.

Ruby, you are doing really well on the exercise... perhaps you and I should talk mono -a-mono???

Janet, so happy to see you back. I am so sorry about your brother. You have been in my thoughts and prayers.

My thoughts and prayers have been about death so much lately. Janet's brother was first. The same day my cousin's, husband died. This cousin is my Mom's oldest sister's daughter. My Mom has been really close to her since she took care of her Mom while she was aging. Yesterday, a co-worker and also a friend committed suicide. I have been friends with her and her husband for several years. She worked at another school. Her husband works with me. It was horrible. I'm sure it will be horrible for a long time.

Denise: I am so sorry for your losses. I am sending your extra BIG HUGS!!! I know there is nothing I can say to ease your sorrow, but I am thinking about you.:sad_smile:

Thanks Steph... I have not had an appeitite period - today when DS & DIL got back they brought lasagan home - I had 2 bite cuz I haven't been eating except once a day if that - but 2 bites is all I can manage... When everything calms down then watch out - I know that when my Parents died it took about 3 months and then it all sunk in and then that was when the food feast started and I got up to 230 at the time..

Oh guess what gang - I have a new addition to my fur babies - a kitten...

GS came home with her like Tuesday nite - I was in no condition to say no.. Now I am going to have to have it declawed!!!! Cute little thing I do like cats - but that's all I need is another animal !!

So far this new fur baby sleeps with him - ask me in 6 months though who she is sleeping with - Sarabe (sp from the lion king) I call her sheba...

Janet: I am glad you are posting again. To say that you have been missed would be the understatement of the year :blushing:

A new kitty huh? :thumbs_up: When one door closes another door opens, maybe this extra fur bundle will be just the thing to take your mind off things, even if its only momentarily... Fur creatures have a way of knowing when you're needing some extra luvin.

I am sending you BIG HUGS too... if you ever want a complete change of scenery to clear your head you know you are always welcome in my home!!:rolleyes2:

Good Morning Gang...

Janet, so happy to see you back. I am so sorry about your brother. You have been in my thoughts and prayers.

My thoughts and prayers have been about death so much lately. Janet's brother was first. The same day my cousin's, husband died. This cousin is my Mom's oldest sister's daughter. My Mom has been really close to her since she took care of her Mom while she was aging. Yesterday, a co-worker and also a friend committed suicide. I have been friends with her and her husband for several years. She worked at another school. Her husband works with me. It was horrible. I'm sure it will be horrible for a long time.

Oh Denise I am so sorry for your losses - My thoughts and prayer are with you... Hugs to you :eek:

Thanks, Steph! I looked at all of those and started a QVC wish list so I can let Earl look at the ones I like. They're alot less $$ than others I've been looking at! I just might go for that. He wants me to go to a jeweler and have one made! He doesn't know what kind of money he's talking about! Pair I liked at the exchange yesterday was around $350, I think. EBay guy emailed me and said he sells singles, so I might look at some of his, too.

Gosh it's nice to have you back!! It's going to take some time for you to get back in the groove! New kitten!! That's surprising. You know I'm a cat person! Although there are days when I'd like to toss that mean cat of ours out the door! She's been good lately but she is miserable because it's too hot for her. Earl tried to get her to sit out on the patio in the shade with us yesterday but she was just freaking out and wanted to go back inside. He bought her a little fan that is just for her and she doesn't like that either!!

Phyl - I grew up with my own cat Puggie Nose.. Angel is the one who dosen't really like the kitten so far - but they will become friends..

Yep - now is the time that all this is going to sink in - but it does feel good to be back at work - well sort of... I know that time will heal my heart.

Oh Ruby Girl, what are we going to do, You and I seem to be on the same slippery slope when it comes to staying on track with this weight loss thing. I too have been horrible with my food choices of late.

Janet got me bac k on track and going to the gym, I lost a bit of weight, and now I've put it back on...:sneaky:

I wake up in the morning with the best of intentions, today I was so tight (after last nights pig out) that i couldn't get a shake down. Then I went out for lunch with an old friend (she didn't know I'd had W/L surg) and she thought I looked GREAT!!! Ha,ha... Now I ordered a Steak Sandwich w/salad. I ate the meat out of it and 1/4 of the garlic bread bun, 2 mouthfulls of salad... and I was stuffed.

Then on the way home, I stopped and bought my old stand by the dreaded little round things with peanuts in them and initials stamped on the outside. No dinner for me.

Ruby, you are doing really well on the exercise... perhaps you and I should talk mono -a-mono???

Denise: I am so sorry for your losses. I am sending your extra BIG HUGS!!! I know there is nothing I can say to ease your sorrow, but I am thinking about you.:eek:

Janet: I am glad you are posting again. To say that you have been missed would be the understatement of the year :tt1:

A new kitty huh? :lol: When one door closes another door opens, maybe this extra fur bundle will be just the thing to take your mind off things, even if its only momentarily... Fur creatures have a way of knowing when you're needing some extra luvin.

I am sending you BIG HUGS too... if you ever want a complete change of scenery to clear your head you know you are always welcome in my home!!:thumbup:

Candice - Am I going to have to come up there and kick your butt !!!! :w00t: Maybe this summer when it's hot here I will take you up on that offer - I will be the executor of my Bro's estate - so I don't know what all that's will entail - but I have a good lawyer and accountant who will assist me on all this..

Well, just wanted to stop in and say hi.... I gotta tell you that stress does make my band tight... I am really going to have to force my self to eat - I'm down this morning to 139.. It's just the thought of food wants to make me throw up..

CBL :)

Hi Janet; I will consider my butt kicked!!! Ouch!!! (but I'd really rather have you do it in person ;-)

Been good today so far, really tight again this a.m. Ham slice and piece of cheese for lunch and now a V8 drink., protien bar for Breaky

So glad you are back!!!!:smile:

CALORIESCARBSFATPROTEINspacer.gif Click on an Item Above to Make a Substitutionnt3_totals.jpg820863056

I'll go out and update my ticker now.:smile:

Hi there ladies. Had a decent day if you don't count food. I got two walks in with Chi Rho. Neither was super fast but he went further than I thought he would have. Total walk of about 1 1/2 hours. Then when I got home there was a message that they are ready to lay the new carpet I ordered a couple weeks ago so tonight Jeff and I moved all the furniture out of the two rooms and tore out the old carpet. It was definitely a semi strenuous workout.

I've been really busy with this facilitator job the last week. I think it will be an alright job but I've got my work cut out for me. I've been on the computer most of the rest of the day so I'm going to call it a night.

I'll check in with you all tomorrow ladies. Have a great night.

Good Morning Gang....

Candice - Good Job on the exercise and calories.... :wink_smile:

Steph - 3 lbs to goal - how fantastic...:biggrin:

Well just cking in - Went to my bro's last night after work to do a little cleaning - he wasn't the world's best house keeper :0)... Didn't get home til after 7 - so that's why I didn't ck in last night...

Ate a good dinner - then had a little cake :cool2: but heck if I would guessitmate my calories for the day 250 lunch - 250 dinner - cake 400

I did ok.. Tonite I will have a few liquid calories - going to go see Fergie..

Well just cking in - Will cbl :mellow:

It's so good to have you back Janet.

Are you going to see Fergie the singer?

It's so good to have you back Janet.

Are you going to see Fergie the singer?

Yep Donna...

Fergie from the Black Eye Peas...

I maybe 53 - but I still think I am 16 :)

I am really looking forward to escaping from reality a little bit.. :)

But I hope I don't escape too much I really don't want to be sick tomorrow from to many cocktails ;)

As long as you stay young at heart you will always be young. ;)

good afternoon, everyone!

internet access slightly improved but have to use DH laptop.

Sitting outside on the patio w/very good reception here.

Saw the article about Fergie in this morning's paper.

Have fun, Janet!

Hope I take it easy on the liquid calories today, too, as the neighbors invited us over for "Happy Hour" and I think they're fixing margaritas!

Maybe I'll bring a bottle of wine... fewer calories, I think.

Figured out today that I'd shorted myself on one exercise session, so I updated my signature. slight weight gain this week, though.... we won't talk about that. I'm doing my usual... 3 1/2 lb loss X2, then a little gain. next week I'll be back down again.

It was very nice to get a new military ID this week with a little better picture and the weight changed!

Wish you could see this!

We hung a hummingbird feeder high in a palm tree at the front of our RV site. I'm watching this big, fat green hummingbird I've just named "Bully" guarding that thing like it was Fort Knox! He's sitting just a little above it and around to the opposite side. Every time another hummingbird tries to come and drink from the feeder, he dives down and chases them away! One got smart and brought a couple of friends. while he was chasing two of them off, the third one was able to get a drink! He's being a real SNOT!

It's pretty fascinating, actually!

How do I tell him, we've got plenty of stuff to refill it??

good afternoon, everyone!

internet access slightly improved but have to use DH laptop.

Sitting outside on the patio w/very good reception here.

Saw the article about Fergie in this morning's paper.

Have fun, Janet!

Hope I take it easy on the liquid calories today, too, as the neighbors invited us over for "Happy Hour" and I think they're fixing margaritas!

Maybe I'll bring a bottle of wine... fewer calories, I think.

Figured out today that I'd shorted myself on one exercise session, so I updated my signature. slight weight gain this week, though.... we won't talk about that. I'm doing my usual... 3 1/2 lb loss X2, then a little gain. next week I'll be back down again.

It was very nice to get a new military ID this week with a little better picture and the weight changed!

Awe Phyl it's Friday - enjoy 1 margarita - then switch to wine ;)

Yep that's how your body does it - down up then down again or down and nothing for a while - but look you have lost like 90 lbs which is nothing to sneeze at... You are doing excellent especially with all your traveling etc. Heck it was almost 1 whole yr before I traveled after being banded.

Wish you could see this!

We hung a hummingbird feeder high in a palm tree at the front of our RV site. I'm watching this big, fat green hummingbird I've just named "Bully" guarding that thing like it was Fort Knox! He's sitting just a little above it and around to the opposite side. Every time another hummingbird tries to come and drink from the feeder, he dives down and chases them away! One got smart and brought a couple of friends. while he was chasing two of them off, the third one was able to get a drink! He's being a real SNOT!

It's pretty fascinating, actually!

How do I tell him, we've got plenty of stuff to refill it??

Oh I love this story !!!! I love watching the hummingbirds in my back yard - I have honeysuckell plants/flowers - but I don't have any bullies :)