Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

OK GANG I NEED CHEERING UP !!!!!!

The scales did not move this morning (weighin day)!!!!:thumbs_down::cursing::cursing::scared2::cursing::cursing:

Here are my excuses reasoning etc - Aunt Flo is still around - but it's not that bad - I do think I am retaining some Water ring isn't as loose as it usually is.

I know that I am being unreasonable - I know this !!!! I have lost 85lbs and this is only the 2nd week in 9 months that the scales haven't moved and they didn't move up - I know - I know - I know... I know these last 5 lbs are going to me harder than the 1st 85 - I just wanted to wake up this morning get on the scales and to have a 5 lbs loss - I just want to get to goal (sure glad I went back to my original goal :cursing: or I really would be depressed) :thumbup::lol::thumbup:

Okay.... you can be depressed..

for a minute or two, but.....

knock it off and look at what you've accomplished.

Your body is getting ready to settle in...

at your goal weight.

It is REMARKABLE that in

NINE MONTHS

you've only had the scales stall

TWICE!!!

Give me a break!!

Most of us have had weeks when we went

UP instead of down!

Talk about depressing!!

You are doing so well....you're the

LapBand Poster Child!!

Good Morning - The site is still SLOW....

Candice - CONGRATULATION 1.6 LBS :thumbup: - Way to go :thumbup:

Karri - Hope he gets the State job - If I knew what I know now - I would have gone into a job that had a actual retirement plan - Heck I have been here 29 yrs - If I had a State or County job - I could be retiring...

Kari - Why are you up at 1:15 in the morning??? I understand the battle last night was one for me - I wanted sweets... Had some Cereal and then 100 snack pack cupcakes. Calories 1270 - not too bad

The scales did not move this morning (weighin day)!!!!:cursing::cursing::scared2::crying::cursing::cursing:

Here are my excuses reasoning etc - Aunt Flo is still around - but it's not that bad - I do think I am retaining some Water ring isn't as loose as it usually is.

I know that I am being unreasonable - I know this !!!! I have lost 85lbs and this is only the 2nd week in 9 months that the scales haven't moved and they didn't move up - I know - I know - I know... I know these last 5 lbs are going to me harder than the 1st 85 - I just wanted to wake up this morning get on the scales and to have a 5 lbs loss - I just want to get to goal (sure glad I went back to my original goal :cursing: or I really would be depressed)

I am just being a cry baby boobie - but since you are my girls - I had to share my stupid thoughts, feelings and to show you all that I can be as OCD as our girls Karri & Jackie :lol::lol::lol: (girls you know this is all in good fun - just don't want you to think you are alone in you ocd - we all are ocd in some manner or another) As the saying goes - it's easier to give advice than to accept it - I know what I would be telling all of you if you had posted this post. I keep telling myself over and over again - it's ok - but am so afard that this is the begining of the end or the start of putting it all back on (see karri you are like your band mom - you got it honestly) ....

Ok - Move forward Janet... Bootstraps tugging.. tugging - ok they are up - I have put on my big girl panties and am dealing with this....

Jackie - You will be ok - you & DH now can do the wild thing in the living room - run around the house naked - all the things you can't do when the kids are home :lol::lol:

Well, lets see how long this takes to post. I am tempted to delete is cuz I am being so STUPID :thumbs_down:

YOU ARE NOT A STUPID, CRY BABY. Well, if you are, so am I. So get in line and join the crowd. Last night, I just didn't feel like going to bed so I got on line and then this morning, I realized what my problem was. Today is the fifth anniversary of our little Jaylibugs death. Will it ever get better? Will it ever stop hurting so much?

JACKIE - I have to agree with Janet. ENJOY...ENJOY....ENJOY. Before you know it, you'll have an empty nest.....and you'll be too old!!! Of course, there's always musical wheelchairs.LOL

HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE. I'LL CHECK IN LATER.....MAKE GOOD CHOICES AND DON'T FORGET YOUR WATER. (I'm on my second bottle)

TTYL

Okay.... you can be depressed..

for a minute or two, but.....

knock it off and look at what you've accomplished.

Your body is getting ready to settle in...

at your goal weight.

It is REMARKABLE that in

NINE MONTHS

you've only had the scales stall

TWICE!!!

Give me a break!!

Most of us have had weeks when we went

UP instead of down!

Talk about depressing!!

You are doing so well....you're the

Lap Band Poster Child!!

Thanks Phyl :biggrin2: I know I have no right to complain or be upset :thumbs_down: - it really must be the hormones and my ocd to get to goal.... I reminded myself that my goal was to be to goal by 5/17

I am/was suppose to go out for drinks tomorrow - but I don't know if I will cuz I know myself and will over do it - so that means no gym on Sat morning ... And I don't want those liquid calories - cuz then I will overcompensate with more food to counter act the hang over..

I preach self control - but I am lacking in it at times -:cursing::lol::cursing:

Janet - Your band is surely broken, you must speak to your doctor about having it removed. You might want to get a lawyer. Only 80 plus pounds in 9months, there is no way it's working!!

:cursing::thumbs_down::cursing:

Denise

:thumbs_down::cursing::cursing::cursing::scared2::cursing::thumbup::cursing:

Ya I think you are right :thumbup:

Thank you for the laugh- It puts it all into prospective..

Kari

You have a reason to be sad - yes & no on the time issue - I just am a Scarlett O'Hara type of girl - I just try not to think of unpleasant things.

I have had 1/2 bottle of Water - yogurt with strawberries (fresh)

Hey there Lucky 7's...Remember me?? Sorry I have been out of commission for a while. Ive had so many things going on, its been crazy. After over 5 years at my job, I quit. Me and my boss just couldnt see eye to eye. My computer at home has been virused up, so no way to communicate. EVERYONE looks amazing. I can hardly believe how much weight everyone has been losing. Myself I finally reached goal. I am at 135 lbs and in a size 4. Can you believe it? Not had but two fills and my last one was in October. I feel great. I did however lose my boobies, but hell I can get some of them at the Walmart lol... I wanted to say hi, and I promise now I will check in more frequently. I want to see pictures!!!

Hey there Lucky 7's...Remember me?? Sorry I have been out of commission for a while. Ive had so many things going on, its been crazy. After over 5 years at my job, I quit. Me and my boss just couldnt see eye to eye. My computer at home has been virused up, so no way to communicate. EVERYONE looks amazing. I can hardly believe how much weight everyone has been losing. Myself I finally reached goal. I am at 135 lbs and in a size 4. Can you believe it? Not had but two fills and my last one was in October. I feel great. I did however lose my boobies, but hell I can get some of them at the Walmart lol... I wanted to say hi, and I promise now I will check in more frequently. I want to see pictures!!!

CONTRATULATION ON REACHING GOAL :crying:

Yes I have been wondering what happen to you..

Nice to see you back!!

Congratulations on reaching goal!!

We started a new picture thread... under the Lucky #7s, Progress something or other.

You'll see it. In fact, I'll try to insert the link:

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f94/progress-picture-brag-thread-51324/index4.html#post813572

Good Morning - The site is still SLOW....

Candice - CONGRATULATION 1.6 LBS :thumbup: - Way to go :thumbup:

Thanks Janet, you are a sweetie!!!

Karri - Hope he gets the State job - If I knew what I know now - I would have gone into a job that had a actual retirement plan - Heck I have been here 29 yrs - If I had a State or County job - I could be retiring...

Kari - Why are you up at 1:15 in the morning??? I understand the battle last night was one for me - I wanted sweets... Had some Cereal and then 100 snack pack cupcakes. Calories 1270 - not too bad

The scales did not move this morning (weighin day)!!!!:angry::cursing::scared2::crying::cool::cursing:

I know that I am being unreasonable - I know this !!!! I have lost 85lbs and this is only the 2nd week in 9 months that the scales haven't moved and they didn't move up - I know - I know - I know... I know these last 5 lbs are going to me harder than the 1st 85 - I just wanted to wake up this morning get on the scales and to have a 5 lbs loss - I just want to get to goal (sure glad I went back to my original goal :biggrin: or I really would be depressed)

I am just being a cry baby boobie - but since you are my girls - I had to share my stupid thoughts, feelings and to show you all that I can be as OCD as our girls Karri & Jackie :lol::lol::lol: (girls you know this is all in good fun - just don't want you to think you are alone in you ocd - we all are ocd in some manner or another) As the saying goes - it's easier to give advice than to accept it - I know what I would be telling all of you if you had posted this post. I keep telling myself over and over again - it's ok - but am so afard that this is the begining of the end or the start of putting it all back on (see karri you are like your band mom - you got it honestly) ....

Ok - Move forward Janet... Bootstraps tugging.. tugging - ok they are up - I have put on my big girl panties and am dealing with this....

Jackie - You will be ok - you & DH now can do the wild thing in the living room - run around the house naked - all the things you can't do when the kids are home :lol::lol:

Well, lets see how long this takes to post. I am tempted to delete is cuz I am being so STUPID :crying:

Janet - Your band is surely broken, you must speak to your doctor about having it removed. You might want to get a lawyer. Only 80 plus pounds in 9months, there is no way it's working!!

:tt2::lol::tt2:

This is too funny! I love the exageration,,, really puts things in perspective eh???

You are allowed to have an INSANITY day girl!!! Almost always YOU are cheering up the rest of us.

:tt2:Congrats :thumbup: on reaching your GOAL, sorry to hear about your Job and computer issues... I freek when my computer is not working...or the LAP BAND SITE IS SLOWWW :cursing:

Thanks Candice !!!!

Yep just one of those days :crying: that I get to wallow in self pity :cool:

I shall get thru this and I know I am not the only one who has been dissappointed by what the scale says... And I am thankful for my good fortune of have such a great support group - who understands.

I rejoice in your 1.6 lbs loss - That makes me happy... :angry:

cuz I know how hard this has been for you..

Hi guys, Just a quick (for me anyways) check in to let you all know I'm alive. I think I have the flu....the actual flu and feel like horse pucky. More on that later after I go home for the day.

I have notes here because I couldn't get on yesterday so let see if I can remember what all this chicken scratch means.

Karri---fingers crossed on state job. They aren't always the best paying but the benefits usually outweigh the lower pay scale. As for finding a councelor, good luck. It's tough to get a good one. Suggestion may be to ask your pcp and see if they could make the appointment. It's amazing how much better they are at getting things done. Usually with one phone call.

Jackie---I second the run around the house naked idea except that for me there is too much sag and so we have to do it in the dark....so that may be dangerous. Instead cook all the stuff the kids won't eat, sit in the dark and enjoy the silence.....or watch a really good funny movie. Like cheaper by the dozen :crying:

Janet---Oh sweetie....you are allowed to complain. You are allowed to have a rotten day. Why wouldn't you be able to??? Have you not been the one cheering us all on while we whine???? You don't have to consider it a pity party. It is what it is. Disappointment and it it more than allowed....it is expected. Use the extra it gives you for motivation. You're going to kick that 5 pound's butt!!!

Okay...there is more but my notes aren't meaning anything to me. I know they were inspirational 3 hours ago when I was writing them. You all have a good night if I don't make it back.

I'll see you after a hot shower and some theraflu or something.....

Thanks Candice !!!!

Yep just one of those days :crying: that I get to wallow in self pity :cool:

I shall get thru this and I know I am not the only one who has been dissappointed by what the scale says... And I am thankful for my good fortune of have such a great support group - who understands.

I rejoice in your 1.6 lbs loss - That makes me happy... :angry:

cuz I know how hard this has been for you..

Here's some "perspective" for you that might help.....

After 9 mos, I have finally reached the place where YOU started!!

Ugh! I have another 100+ lb to go to get to my goal! But.... I WILL do it!

I saw my PCP today. I sure love her... she is a sweetie. She never rushes... She spent a good 30 minutes or more with me and she goes over EVERYTHING! She is letting me stay off my "statin" and see where I'm at in 6 mos. She was very pleased with my HDL/LDL, Triglycerides, etc, as well as my BP, although she opted not to let me quit one of the BP meds at this time. She's having me see a pulmonologist to re-evaluate my CPAP needs as it probably needs to be readjusted. Also checking to see if my thyroid med needs to be readjusted. She liked my TAN, too! I told her thank you for noticing because it's fading fast!! Only a brief glimpse of sunshine today!

Oh, yeah.... and my DD is not speaking to me!

It's not been a great week!

Hi guys, Just a quick (for me anyways) check in to let you all know I'm alive. I think I have the flu....the actual flu and feel like horse pucky.

Janet---Oh sweetie....you are allowed to complain. You are allowed to have a rotten day. Why wouldn't you be able to??? Have you not been the one cheering us all on while we whine???? You don't have to consider it a pity party. It is what it is. Disappointment and it it more than allowed....it is expected. Use the extra it gives you for motivation. You're going to kick that 5 pound's butt!!!

DITTO, Steph!!

She DOES have to take a lot of our whining, doesn't she!!

I'll see you after a hot shower and some theraflu or something.....

36_2_45.gif

So sorry to hear you're not feeling well.

Have a HOT TOTTY and go to bed!!

Here's some "perspective" for you that might help.....

After 9 mos, I have finally reached the place where YOU started!!

Ugh! I have another 100+ lb to go to get to my goal! But.... I WILL do it!

I saw my PCP today. I sure love her... she is a sweetie. She never rushes... She spent a good 30 minutes or more with me and she goes over EVERYTHING! She is letting me stay off my "statin" and see where I'm at in 6 mos. She was very pleased with my HDL/LDL, Triglycerides, etc, as well as my BP, although she opted not to let me quit one of the BP meds at this time. She's having me see a pulmonologist to re-evaluate my CPAP needs as it probably needs to be readjusted. Also checking to see if my thyroid med needs to be readjusted. She liked my TAN, too! I told her thank you for noticing because it's fading fast!! Only a brief glimpse of sunshine today!

Oh, yeah.... and my DD is not speaking to me!

It's not been a great week!

Oh Phyl, I am sorry to hear about your DD and you not getting along. I have only one child, a DD too. She and I are very much alike (Mercurial ha,ha.) so from time to time we 'get into it'... :crying:

They know just how to wind us up.... but a Mothers love is almost always stronger...

Hang in there, I'll cross my fingers for you that everything works out well.

GREAT NEWS :angry: on the Doctors visit though. Wow, to be able to get off of meds is awesome indeed. She must be truly impressed with your progress.

You and I will be plugging along together when everyone else has gotten to their goals.. That's o.k. We'll be there for each other right?

Besides, I know the other gals will be Rockin' On right with us and encouraging us all the way until ALL the LUCKY 7's are at goal...

We will be one band (sorry about the Pun) of boney Biatches!!!! :cool:

All of you guys pictures look great. What a shock I will have dh to take my picture this weekned. You guys have to be proud of the work and the results. It is awesome to see how quickly things have changed for everybody.

beth