Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

No, I posted about this study last week. I think it was Weds. It was on both ABC and NBC nightly news.

Katrina- You look great. One of these days, I'm going to figure out how to post pictures on here.

Linda- My daughter is the same way. Just wish she'd break up with the boyfriend. Tell your DIL to GET OVER IT. Like 25k over it. It is your right as a gramma to shout it from the rooftops. To get appreciated? Go on strike. Cook for yourself. Let your husband or daughter cook for everyone for a change. Or you can always feed them hot dogs every night. LOL

Karri- I knew I smelled something a little off when I got on here. Are you going to run in a 5K? You aught to make that a goal.

Jackie- After spending months and months being super depressed, I can totally understand wanting to smile again and that happy feeling. I am feeling so good lately that everyone comments on the change in me.:tt1:

Janet- I'm a day early but I don't want to forget........HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JANET ANGEL....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

It is your day. Have a good one. Did anyone tell you calories don't count on your birthday?? CELEBRATE:biggrin: Enjoy.

Phyl- Thanks for the heads up. Appreciate it.

Ok...as promised...Then and Now pics.

(My first time attaching...sure hope this works)

Now, you KNOW I like the shirt!!:tt1:

Happy Birthday Janet!!!!!!

:Dancing_O_o::Dancing_wub::Dancing_chief::rolleyes2:

You're such an inspiration to us all and I'm so glad you're here to keep us all in line and on to smaller and better things. :biggrin:

Hope you have a wonderful day.

:rolleyes2:

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear Janet

Happy Birthday to you

:Dancing_chief::party::Dancing_wub::party:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, INDIO!!!!!!! Have an awesome day today!!!

Jackie and Auntie Phyl, I can't see your pics here at work, so I'll have to check you ladies out when I get home. But from everyone else's comments, you 2 are looking good!

Blue Eyed Baby, Onderland, here you come! Now, I can see your pic and you are looking great! I see you...looking all sassy and stuff in your 2nd pic. HAHAHAAAA!!! Work it girl!

Lindaa, I'm sorry about your cold and your family woes. I know how family can be sometimes...and it ain't always pretty. Vent w/us anytime you want! We're here for you.

Salsa, congrats on the running! That is a huge accomplishment. And I'm sure you'll meet your bandiversary goal. Keep up the great work.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JANET!!

:present: :cake: :present: :cake: :present:

:party::party::party::party:

:rolleyes2: :Dancing_chief: :Dancing_wub: :Dancing_O_o:

:drum: :biggrin:

We all appreciate you and love you!!! Hope you have a GREAT DAY!!

I started the Couch to 5K program today. I was so proud of myself this morning! I was actually running (well, slowly, but still...)!!! :rolleyes2:

I'm sorry I can't remember who asked me a few days back, but it's going well so far. I'm sure it'll get a bit more challenging, but so far, so good.

That is so great, That is how it has been for me to much extra weight. Do you have any plans of when you are going to start?

I am thinking that I am going to start today!!!!!!:rolleyes2:

Wishing you the best

Becca

Found it! I knew someone asked me about when I was starting Couch to 5K. It was WannaBFatFree! I started today. Sooooo proud of myself. So super proud!

How about you? How's it going?

Thank you ALL for your Birthday Wishes !! They have brought happy tears

I love you guys so much

We ARE all a family.

:rolleyes2:

Thanks Again!!!!

Do you know I am only 7 yrs old in dog years... Love it..

There once was a bandster named Janet

Who know when another had had it.

With wisdom and courage

Her friend she’d encourage

The battle to fight on and win it.

DD is home too till tomorrow and spends all her time with BF, which is driving me crazy. Then I heard that DIL is mad

Linda - I totally understand not being appreciated and your DIL is a piece of work - Never helped out - OMG - Didn't say thank you - You arent suppose to tell that you are going to be a grandma.. I am not into confirtation much either - but I would have to say something - even if it was thru my Son - I am passive aggressive:rolleyes:.

Hugs to you We Love you - We Appreciate you - We would cook a meal and clean up after ourselves if we visited and we sure and the heck would say Thanks for $25K - we would buy you a little thank you gift and card.

We are your family (I'm your Sister) and we are here for you day and night 24/7 ....

So a bit of bragging from me now. Since joining the gym I have been running 1 full mile a session. Up until tonight that has been broken into one half mile segment and 2 quarter mile segments. Tonight however, I ran for .75 miles. That is BY FAR the longest I have ever run in my life. I was so excited. That is such a huge accomplishment for me. So I made this statement on the August exercise thread and I will make it here. By my 1 year bandiversary I will run 5 miles straight. I know that sounds like an astounding amount but that means that I just need to add a little under .25 miles per week. Now that sounds doable.

Karri

CONGRATULATIONS on Running - That's so Great -

So Proud of you...

Ok...as promised...Then and Now pics. (My first time attaching...sure hope this works)

Katrina

OMG you look 10 yrs younger - Great Pic's !!!

Keep up the good work you can really see the diff.

I clicked on the little red triangle and reported it as spam.

Ok what did we get spammed about - I have an email from Lapband about going to a conference in Las Vegas in March...

I do not think I have been getting enough calories. Haven't done very well counting this past week but have barely eaten much each day. My fill is tight but I am ok with it. I am not uncomfortable or anything unless I try to push it. Tonight at supper I ate about 1/4 of a cup of the 1 cup of food I had on my plate and tried to eat more but I was just full. Couldn't finish. I know I have eaten more today than other days because I have snacked (good snacks) 3 times today. I got on the scale tonight and I am down another pound. My body must need that jump start to get me going again. So I am going to try to increase my calories tomorrow again too and see what happens.

Jackie - How can you stand just to eat 1/4 cup of food -mentally I can't handle it - plus for me it hurts - I got back from the gym last night and took a normal sips of Water (forgot I'm tight) and omg - the pain...

I said yesterday that I ate 1/2 cupcake - well it was really just 1/4 when I looked at it last nite - before I ate the other 1/4 :rolleyes2: - I go tomorrow to get some taken out - I HATE being this tight... Ya the scales are down 3 lbs - but it's not worth it to me - and now afaird that they will go up when I can eat again...

Janet- I'm a day early but I don't want to forget........HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JANET ANGEL....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

It is your day. Have a good one. Did anyone tell you calories don't count on your birthday?? CELEBRATE:biggrin: Enjoy..

Kari - It's taken me 2 days to eat 1/2 cupcake - and my GS was going to get me a cake today - but he said you can't eat it all - I told him I didn't need a cake - I had my little cupcakes. But how sweet - he does think of his old Grandma really "LaLa" as I am called - That's what my grandkids call me - when Andrew GS started talking - he said MaMa - DaDa - Bianca - Light but never called me anything (well why would he need to speak my name cuz i did everything for him before he asked) anyway - one day he said La and his mom and I both looked at each other with shock on our faces that he finally said something to me - the next day he said "La La" so that's what I have been ever since - for you oldies - you know the song LaLa means I love you by the delfonics (sp)

Yep no calorie counting on your Bday - so can i delay my bday till tommorrow or Thursday when I can eat again - Or maybe Friday - when I go see Stevie Nicks - Lemon Drop Martini....

I started the Couch to 5K program today. I was so proud of myself this morning! I was actually running (well, slowly, but still...)!!!

Chim - Congrats on Running - that's super !!! Watch those pounds just melt off now.

Janet - My scales didn't go up when I started eating again. It has slowed down cause during the month that I was so tight I had lost 15 pounds. I have lost only 2 during the last week, but I am perfectly fine with that. I am really tight this morning though. I think it is stress from the job. We have grades due on Monday and the kids decided that now is the time to turn in all of the work that they haven't done and expect that it will be graded as soon as it hits the basket!:rolleyes2: Pisses me off.

Well speaking of that grading and test taking I got to get busy.