Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

hey momma how you doing? add me to your instant chat list

denisamolle@yahoo.co.uk

you going to try get down to meet up??

christy i so wanna see those guys might try convince then to come out too!!!

now that would be a rocking night hahaha

I would love to meet up, not sure when but I will keep you posted! Dropped you an email. Do I add denisamolle as your screen name? I did and it doesn't show you to be online. It is on AIM. Not great at that, that's my girls and they are not here, lol!

Hi, Nurse and good morning!

I know in North Florida It can go both ways, either cold, nice, or hot. But cold in florida is not like snowing cold, probably around the 60's, but generally it is nice. It should be warmer down in South Florida. I know I was in the Keys once in October and we were wearing shorts!!!!!!

Nurse, no sympathy from me here in PA!!!! LOL Winters in the 60's, nah no sympathy, lol!!!!! We go below zero in January often time and the snows, especially in the mountains where I live, can be treacherous!!!! Nah, no sympathy!!! lol

ah i was hoping it would be hot not warm like i can get a tan hot!

Dini,

It is hot here today, approaching 90!!! Woohoo, definite pool day and my honey fixed the pool last night when he came home!!! You can come enjoy my pool today and float on a raft all day long!!!

What are winter's like in Ireland? A lot like London? I know it wasn't bad there when Nicole was there! 40's and just spritzing of snow! ... just a few flakes here and there!

You know, I would love to see some snow, I have never seen snow in all my 30 years. I used to the hurricanes and tornadoes but seeing snow is definately on my to do list

Dini,

You never know, you will probably be able to tan in Miami in November, it is much hotter down there than it is up where I am at.

You know, I would love to see some snow, I have never seen snow in all my 30 years. I used to the hurricanes and tornadoes but seeing snow is definately on my to do list

Then, Christy, you will definitely have to come visit me in the winter months! I will definitely find you some snow, lol! I'll send you all you can handle, lol! How 'bouts a couple of feet, lol????? 3 or 4, just for effect, lol!!!!

This dang computer keeps tossing me out, so don't be surprised if I disappear again!!! I have been waiting nearly 3 weeks for the repairman to fix my newer one!!! I am sure he will want to come a day when I can't be here, just how it always works, lol!

Did you get a day off?

I think we lost Dini, how 'bout it???? Or she fell asleep, lol! Or dreaming about the Miami Ink guys?????? Yep, bet that's it!!!! :eyebrows:

Oh, and love Florida, but no desire for hurricanes or tornadoes!!!! Those are just nasty! At least, with snow, you usually know it's coming and usually everything around her comes to a screeching halt!!! Plus, if you stay indoors and at home, you can just wait it out, might lose power, but otherwise, not such a biggie! Just tough traveling, but if you can stay home, you are relatively safe, if you can keep yourself warm, lol!!! But it is really rough on the elderly that have to try to clear their driveways and sidewalks! There are always heart attacks as the result of that one and tons of highway accidents!!! :D

Going to scoot for awhile, check back later!!! It's a POOL day here!!!! Thanks, Sunny!!!!! I will be thinking of you ALL day!!!

Kathy, how are you doing!!!!!???????????????

:clap2:

good talking to you jeanie!!!

Enjoy that pool, it has been raining everyday here.

Oh and about the hurricanes and tornadoes, I don't mind hurricanes so much because I actually live in georgia(just over the florida line) so they don't affect me too much, but tornadoes, OMG, I live in whats called a tornado valley, which means we get hit all the time. I guess you learn to deal with it just like you learn to deal with the snow, but they are very scary, I much more afraid of tornados than I am hurricanes, they are so un predictible, but you learn to kind of get a feeling for the weather and can almost tell when "tornado weather" is approaching.

have fun in the pool

I am going to sign off for a bit as well, it is getting ready to rain, so maybe I will take a nap, my favorite past time...lol, or maybe i should do some studying, that is probably a better idea,

anways talk to you later.

Lynette,

I know you are probably working today, but i hope your fill goes ok and I can't wait to get the scoop!!!!

bye bye

Hi Luckys, am I the only one having my hormones being throw out og wack by the band? I am on the pill, seasonale, that only gives you a period every 3 months. I have been on it for years and love it. Well, much to my surprise I get a visit from AF yesterday, when she is not due again until early October. And, cramps and all like there is no pill. I can only attribute this to the band. Otherwise I am doing really great and really happy (knock on wood) with my recovery so far.

dmjet, we are in the 90's here in TX as well. Enjoy your pool!

Dini, you are going to be one hot mama!

Nurse, I think I am ready to give up the 'diet'mentality. I don't want to follow a commercial diet program ever again. Just eat little bites of everything like skinny people do. But since you already have the products, might as well use it, just don't treat it as a diet.

Hi Luckys, am I the only one having my hormones being throw out og wack by the band? I am on the pill, seasonale, that only gives you a period every 3 months. I have been on it for years and love it. Well, much to my surprise I get a visit from AF yesterday, when she is not due again until early October. And, cramps and all like there is no pill. I can only attribute this to the band. Otherwise I am doing really great and really happy (knock on wood) with my recovery so far.

Cazulay i need to get me some of that pill, every 3 weeks you say! i like the sound of that. b4 i had Annafrancesca mine were so light not the killers.

thats great that your doing so well? i'm slightly fustrated i'm the same weight for a week now and i'm after getting fill.

txt me nurse today and she txt back saying not working call tomorrow. i'll see what she said tomorrow.

Have you been reading about teh Miami Ink guys, well i'm not into tattoo lads but i'll make an exception for those guys. i need to get my ass into gear for them lads. i'd like to be 140 when i'm going over but think thats asking to much so 150 is my aim for novemebr !!! you going to meet up with us

nurse76, i'm living in dublin so i know what that rain feel like is so horrible. but onver here when the school kids have exms in start june and start back to school start sept it is always really SUNNY!!

momma Sumer and winters are pretty much the same as in England. summers awere doing good if we get anything from 20-30 degree

winters anything from 15 degrees down. lately our winters havebeengetting warmer and summers have not be overly good

do you guys us ..degree or fahrenheit ??

Good Morning/Afternoon everyone. Just wanted to jump in and say hi to everyone.

Dmtjet- the poll sounds wonderful. We have a pool in our yard that has been setting getting no use for about 2 weeks now. My son hasn't even been swimming. Not sure what is up with that. I on the other hand can not wait until next week when I go back to the doctor and get released to swim. he told me Water exercise is about one of the best exercises!!!

nurse76- oh I don't envy you living in the tornado valley. I am sooooo afraid of storms!!! I freak out when we get a tornado watch let alone a warning. I live in Iowa and luckily where I live we have not had a really bad tornado since I believe it was '64 (I think that is what my mom told me. I wasn't born). I get so afraid and just do not sleep when we have thunderstorm/tornado weather. Snow storms don't bother me. This past winter we had one of the worst ice storms that I can remember and we were without electricity for 5 days. We stayed with my inlaws though and they had a generater so we done fine.

dini- congrats on your tatooing!!! I bet you are excited. Sounds so fun to go to Miami. Wish I could go but just won't be able to do it with christmas right around the corner.

Lynnette- how are you doing? Got anymore of your great recipes? I am waiting for next Monday to be able to try the chicken salad everyone is raving about.

Sunny- how did your resting go yesterday. I know what you mean about being uncomfortable after setting for a while. Sunday nice when we went to stock car races I was starting to get really uncomfortable setting in the bleachers.

Everyone else I have not forgotten but did not mention hope you are all doing wonderful. I love reading all of your posts. I love being a part of this group. Everyone seems to know everyone even though no one has really 'met' yet.

Well I am off to the gym. Going to go try the treadmill and stair stepper. Not supposed to do weights yet so I am walking for now. Later all!!!

jackie babes how you doing? yeah i am excited about the tattoo.

i' so jealous of all you guys with pool and good weather!!

its a shame you can't join us, honestly i dont know how i can go but i am. i've never been to the states and now i'm going 2 withen one year !! crazy but i love it

Cazulay i need to get me some of that pill, every 3 weeks you say! i like the sound of that. b4 i had Annafrancesca mine were so light not the killers.

thats great that your doing so well? i'm slightly fustrated i'm the same weight for a week now and i'm after getting fill.

txt me nurse today and she txt back saying not working call tomorrow. i'll see what she said tomorrow.

Have you been reading about teh Miami Ink guys, well i'm not into tattoo lads but i'll make an exception for those guys. i need to get my ass into gear for them lads. i'd like to be 140 when i'm going over but think thats asking to much so 150 is my aim for novemebr !!! you going to meet up with us

nurse76, i'm living in dublin so i know what that rain feel like is so horrible. but onver here when the school kids have exms in start june and start back to school start sept it is always really SUNNY!!

momma Sumer and winters are pretty much the same as in England. summers awere doing good if we get anything from 20-30 degree

winters anything from 15 degrees down. lately our winters havebeengetting warmer and summers have not be overly good

do you guys us ..degree or fahrenheit ??

Dini,

We use degrees and Fahrenheit!!! Rarely, Celsius!!! But occasionally you will hear that one too! Your winters aren't that warm either then!!!! Hope you are having a great day!

Cazulay,

Yeah, pool is beautiful today! Took a minute to come in and get some of Lynette's chicken salad and some FF Wheat Thins! YUM!!! So get my Water and head back out! Glad you are having a beautiful day too! I know once we get back to school/work, it will be 100 degree days and tons of sun!!! Always works that way!!! When do you go back? We start back, technically, the 23rd, but officially, the 27th!!! Yikes, coming way too fast!!!!

Hello, Everyone! Must be a lot of people out enjoying the weather!!! :D