Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

36_2_53.gif I really don't have anything to say here, but Since no one has posted in a few hours, I thought I'd show myself and say

HI ! ! !

23_9_11.gifHAVE A GREAT EVENING, ALL.

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZSYYYYYYNWUS

36_2_53.gif I really don't have anything to say here, but Since no one has posted in a few hours, I thought I'd show myself and say

HI ! ! !

HAVE A GREAT EVENING, ALL.

HI!!!

16_3_205.gif

18_7_24.gif

Wow. What a quiet evening. I thought it was quiet when I WASN'T here.

I had a pretty good day today. Had a chedder brat for dinner. I'll have a little more Protein later tonight. I haven't looked at daily plate for the day but I'm sure I'm fine. I did have some black licorice today. I'm not feeling guilty. It was DEVINE!!! Got it out of my system and now I feel better.

Tomorrow I am spending the day trying to get my house in order after being gone for the 2 weeks. I have laundry coming out of my ears, the kids' bedroom is insane!!! I think I'm going to toss toys. A LOT of toys. I'm going to kick @$$ and take names here tomorrow.

I've got a great thing to share with you all that has NOTHING to do with weight/size. The state is revising it's math curriculum standards. Those are the things that the state says all teachers should be teaching all students. Montana's were written in 1999. It is now time to revise them. There are going to be 30 teachers from across the state divided into 3 teams to hammer them out. I have been asked to be the facilitator that oversees them all. I am feeling so honored. Maybe it's just an administrative position but it makes me feel like Im going to have a major impact on the state's math world for the next who knows how long. I can't explain how I feel about it. Awesome just doesn't cover it.

Anyways. I'll talk to you all later. Oh...if you want to see the dogs that we are looking at adopting....click here GPA Rocky Mountain - Available Hounds

3 weeks!!! I can't wait to meet them.

Okay....I'll bbl. Have a great night ladies

Steph,

Hope you're doing better. Sinus stuff is not fun!! Sounds like you had an especially nasty bout!!

New avatar... see a distinct resemblance to your mom! That's a great picture!

So, are you doing some subbing??

We're in CA at son's. Did about 1/2 hr of Wii this morning on DIL's board. She has a silicone sleeve on it. I think I"ll get one. Mine is getting really dirty from sweaty feet!

I checked out the silicone sleeves on amazon.....very cool.

I was subbing for the science teacher in my old school. Pee Wee Butthead made me angry again today. Imagine that. grrrrrr. But it was nice to see the kids. Wish the teacher had left me something to do though. It was a bit boring.

The sinus is a little better today. I still have a nasty headache but it is feeling better in a lot of ways.

As for the avatar. My brother said the more weight I lose, the more out of proportion my head gets. Sort of like a bobble head. He says it looks like my head is just perched on my neck. JERK!!!!! But now I'm really self concious of it. He definitely knows how to push my buttons. I don't know how he found that one...but he did.

Anyways. I see more of my mom in my face as I lose weight. It's amazing. I didn't think I looked that much like her. Very funny.

Okay....off for a bit.

I didn't do very well tonight. In fact, my DH has told me I have to cut down on my exercise. :smile2: We went to the gym this evening. I did 30 mins on the elliptical and 30 mins on the bike. I enjoyed both. About half an hour later I started to get a headache, then I started getting cold, then I started to feel nauseous and weak. He ordered me to lay on the couch. Then he brought me some chocolate milk and some Tylenol. He also made burgers for dinner. I managed to eat half a patty with cheese. Couldn't get the bun or the lettuce to go down. With this evening's meal my totals are looking better, but not nearly high enough. :bored:

Total calories = 1,433 (net = 534)

Carbs = 144g

Fat = 61g

Protein = 90g

Water = 48oz

I'm going to stop doing my morning cardio on Tues, Thurs and Sat for a start. If I continue to get dizzy/cold/nauseous during or after exercise, I'll have to cut out more.

I feel better now that I have food in my tummy. I know I broke the no-drinking-while-eating rule, but these were special circumstances I guess.

Congratulation Stephanie !!!!

What a Great Honor!!!

I bet you are just throwing that chest out - putting the shoulders back and strutting around the house - You go girl !!

Well was really busy yesterday and then a gf came over (she had bypass 2 weeks ago has lost like 30 lbs) well she just got the rest of my fat clothes... Nothing above a 6 is in my closet now :thumbup:

She didn't leave until 8 ish (and I hadn't cooked yet) then DS called as I was trying to watch survior - and he talked and talked and talked!

So I just never got on the computer last night...

Ruby - More food - less exercise your body is telling you - "you aren't fueling me propertly so I won't work for you"

I know that's a strange concept - but it works:wink:

Ok back to work - cbl :)

Ruby - More food - less exercise your body is telling you - "you aren't fueling me propertly so I won't work for you"

I know that's a strange concept - but it works:wink:

You're absolutely right. I can recognize those symptoms when I see it in other people, but I can't see the same in myself. :thumbup: That's why I need to come here.

I've been eating more today because I want to go to Aikido class. I even had some Breakfast. :) oatmeal. I've had lunch too! I finally got around to eating that Lean Cuisine Swedish Meatballs. It was nice. I could probably make better myself, but I think it will do to keep a few meals like that in the freezer for the days when I just can't be bothered to cook for myself.

So yes, eating more today and I'm trying not to let it bother me, but it's the price my DH is making me pay in order to go to class tonight. He's working from home and is keeping an eye on my food intake. :drool::D

DOH! I better start drinking my Water too.

Good morning ladies....or afternoon I guess.

Had a funeral to go to this morning so I'm just getting around to checking in.

I'm very tight today. I tried to have a couple slices of cheese and some lunch meat for lunch and it didn't stay. I did manage to get in some v8 fusion a little bit ago so that's good. I'm going to try some oatmeal in a little bit. I need the warmth I think. DH is thinking I should go to Bismarck to get an unfill but I think I can last until the 13th without a problem. It's not like I can't get ANYTHING down, just nothing solid. I'm home now so I can regulate a little better. And the cheddar brat stayed last night. We'll see. I can tell I'm not getting enough in though because I'm super tired. I know some of it is not getting caught up from traveling but it's beyond that I think. I'll try to get a nap in this afternoon while the kids are down.

Well....I'm going to have a cup of warm tea and then lay down for a bit. Talk to you all later.

Ruby....good to see you are upping your intake. You don't want your body to completely boycott you. I picked up some of those lean cuisine meals to keep in the freezer for the days when I don't feel like cooking or I make the family something that I don't want to eat. I'm not sure if I picked up the meatball one. I know I was getting frustrated because so many of them had rice or noodles and if I cook those I'll eat those and if I eat those I'll be sick. I just can not say no. It's very frustrating. Anyways....have fun at akido. Wish there was something like that around here. It sounds fun.

Have a good afternoon ladies....this time I'm really out of here.

You're absolutely right. I can recognize those symptoms when I see it in other people, but I can't see the same in myself. :drool: That's why I need to come here.

I've been eating more today because I want to go to Aikido class. I even had some Breakfast. :ohmy: Oatmeal. I've had lunch too! I finally got around to eating that Lean Cuisine Swedish Meatballs. It was nice. I could probably make better myself, but I think it will do to keep a few meals like that in the freezer for the days when I just can't be bothered to cook for myself.

So yes, eating more today and I'm trying not to let it bother me, but it's the price my DH is making me pay in order to go to class tonight. He's working from home and is keeping an eye on my food intake. :tt2::lol:

DOH! I better start drinking my Water too.

I am glad DH is keeping an eye on you - and you know we always will:wink2:

I bet you are going to feel really well after your exercise tonight - you have fed your body and now it will do fo you in return..

Good morning ladies....or afternoon I guess.

Had a funeral to go to this morning so I'm just getting around to checking in.

I'm very tight today. I tried to have a couple slices of cheese and some lunch meat for lunch and it didn't stay. I did manage to get in some v8 fusion a little bit ago so that's good. I'm going to try some oatmeal in a little bit. I need the warmth I think. DH is thinking I should go to Bismarck to get an unfill but I think I can last until the 13th without a problem. It's not like I can't get ANYTHING down, just nothing solid. I'm home now so I can regulate a little better. And the cheddar brat stayed last night. We'll see. I can tell I'm not getting enough in though because I'm super tired. I know some of it is not getting caught up from traveling but it's beyond that I think. I'll try to get a nap in this afternoon while the kids are down.

Well....I'm going to have a cup of warm tea and then lay down for a bit. Talk to you all later.

Ruby....good to see you are upping your intake. You don't want your body to completely boycott you. I picked up some of those lean cuisine meals to keep in the freezer for the days when I don't feel like cooking or I make the family something that I don't want to eat. I'm not sure if I picked up the meatball one. I know I was getting frustrated because so many of them had rice or noodles and if I cook those I'll eat those and if I eat those I'll be sick. I just can not say no. It's very frustrating. Anyways....have fun at akido. Wish there was something like that around here. It sounds fun.

Have a good afternoon ladies....this time I'm really out of here.

Ok little sis I am going to have to kick you butt big time.:)..... You are being unhealthy too..:eek:. I am going to call jeff and tell him to make you go to bismark before 10/13 (that's 2 friggin weeks away)

Remember this isn't about being on a liquid diet - it's about eating real food - just healthier stuff and smaller protions...

You are getting calories - but they are mostly all liquid... Not good.. Eat Girl Real Food :unsure:- and you can have some starches :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I have scolled enought :crying:

I went to lunch with another patient of my doc - she has decided on bypass and not the band - that's her choice and I wished her the best and assure her we would still be friends:tongue: - nice lady really enjoyed meeting her. She was suprised on how much (or should I say little) I ate 1/2 taco and a few bites of beans... She even called me a skinny Botch :thumbup:

Well back to work - hugs & love J

Ok little sis I am going to have to kick you butt big time.:thumbup:..... You are being unhealthy too..:drool:. I am going to call jeff and tell him to make you go to bismark before 10/13 (that's 2 friggin weeks away)

Remember this isn't about being on a liquid diet - it's about eating real food - just healthier stuff and smaller protions...

You are getting calories - but they are mostly all liquid... Not good.. Eat Girl Real food :D- and you can have some starches :)

Janet,

I know you are looking out for me. Hugs for that. I would be in Bismarck in a heart beat had I not just spent 2 weeks traveling and have a huge deadline tol meet at the end of the month. I know that I should be eating solid good food. I am not advocating this as what SHOULD be done. What I am saying is that it won't kill me to do this for 2 weeks. It is not the ideal but I can stay healthy doing it if I need to. I would much rather eat real food. I like solid food. There are so many more flavors and textures that way. If I can figure out how to make the trip, I will. It's just not in the time crunch right now.

I'm going to hope that some warm drinks before meals help me open up. And as I feel better I open up some. I just hope there are a few things that are making me tighter and I will open up soon and not have to worry about it. Wishful thinking....but I'm still wishing.

I promise to try to make my non-solid food the best nutrition I can. If I can make it to Bismarck I will. I'll do the best I can with what I've got.

Janet,

I know you are looking out for me. Hugs for that. I would be in Bismarck in a heart beat had I not just spent 2 weeks traveling and have a huge deadline tol meet at the end of the month. I know that I should be eating solid good food. I am not advocating this as what SHOULD be done. What I am saying is that it won't kill me to do this for 2 weeks. It is not the ideal but I can stay healthy doing it if I need to. I would much rather eat real food. I like solid food. There are so many more flavors and textures that way. If I can figure out how to make the trip, I will. It's just not in the time crunch right now.

I'm going to hope that some warm drinks before meals help me open up. And as I feel better I open up some. I just hope there are a few things that are making me tighter and I will open up soon and not have to worry about it. Wishful thinking....but I'm still wishing.

I promise to try to make my non-solid food the best nutrition I can. If I can make it to Bismarck I will. I'll do the best I can with what I've got.

Ok I will let you slide on this one :thumbup:- you said the right things:wink: - can't get there or I would:lol:... I understand on that one - sometimes just not enought hours in the day. And you are getting your nutrtion and calories :)

I just don't want you to hurt yourself or your band - you all know that my scolding is with tons of love :D

Trying to keep up with all the posts in between doing things with family. Went out to lunch today with BIL & SIL... DH's brother & wife, and our DIL. WE went to a fish place, so I got grilled scallops & shrimp w/steamed veggies and cherry tomatoes! Good!

Going to watch GS play football in a couple of hours. He is only 15 & starting QB for his varsity team. Last week he threw a touchdown pass with 5 seconds on the clock! Don't think it'll be that exciting tonight. Playing a very tough team, but it'll be great fun to see him play. We've paid our dues watching him sit on the bench for a lot of years. Last year he was JV back-up QB so we got to see him play about 1 quarter! Plus i LOVE to watch football. I even have a Fantasy Football team on GS's league online! (Sorry about Brett, Steph!! :bolt:

18_1_104v.gif

DH has been in a foul mood most of the past week or so...not so much when we're on the road, but when we're stationary... he watches too much news about our dire economic situation & then he gets cranky! UGH! And visiting family, he CANNOT control me so easily! Drives him crazy!

Trying to keep up with all the posts in between doing things with family. Went out to lunch today with BIL & SIL... DH's brother & wife, and our DIL. WE went to a fish place, so I got grilled scallops & shrimp w/steamed veggies and cherry tomatoes! Good!

Going to watch GS play football in a couple of hours. He is only 15 & starting QB for his varsity team. Last week he threw a touchdown pass with 5 seconds on the clock! Don't think it'll be that exciting tonight. Playing a very tough team, but it'll be great fun to see him play. We've paid our dues watching him sit on the bench for a lot of years. Last year he was JV back-up QB so we got to see him play about 1 quarter! Plus i LOVE to watch football. I even have a Fantasy Football team on GS's league online! (Sorry about Brett, Steph!! :tt1:

18_1_104v.gif

DH has been in a foul mood most of the past week or so...not so much when we're on the road, but when we're stationary... he watches too much news about our dire economic situation &

23_34_4.gif then he gets cranky! UGH! And visiting family, he CANNOT control me so easily! Drives him crazy!

Phyl

I was wondering how DH was handling all this crap that's going on.. It's starting to worry me - 4_6_200v.gif [/url] heck after watching Bush talk the other night I was ready to cash it all out and put it under my bed

LMAO on the can't control you so much when you are traveling :bolt:

Have fun at your game tonite - hope GS wins and throws another touch down...36_7_1.gif

Well, the debates  15_18_31.gif   15_19_34.gif are going to start in a few - gotta change - see what's for dinner - As usual will CBL

sig.jsp?pc=[object Object]&pp=ZKxdm005YYUS

Phyl

I was wondering how DH was handling all this crap -

LMAO on the can't control you so much when you are traveling :bolt:

Well, the debates 15_18_31.gif 15_19_34.gifare going to start in a few - gotta change - see what's for dinner - As usual will CBL

sig.jsp?pc=%5Bobject%20Object%5D&pp=ZKxdm005YYUS

Okay.... I'm getting pretty good at this texting stuff!! 11 yr old GD was shocked and impressed! But, I do NOT know what LMAO is!??

Please inform me for future reference!!

DH is trying to remain calm about not being here tonight to watch the debate! He has DIL recording... X3, I think!!! Cable, DirecTV & she is going to see if he can watch it on computer if those fail!!

:tt1::wub::thumbup::wub::tongue: