Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

I feel good. The fill seems to be just right. I am eating about 1 cup of food and satisified. It doesn't seem to be so tight that I can't get anything down, but tight enough that I really am going to have to watch how I chew. I had to go off of liquids earlier than I was supposed to though because there was no way that I was going to be able to make it through the run without actual food. Liquids are metabolized too quickly and I would have died about half way through. So I very carefully chewed a Protein Bar and it went down fine...and that was at 7AM.

I should also mention though that I am coming down with a cold so that time was with a cough, runny nose and sore throat. Therefore I am going to bed at 6:30 so that I can get up and grade early.

I feel good. The fill seems to be just right. I am eating about 1 cup of food and satisified. It doesn't seem to be so tight that I can't get anything down, but tight enough that I really am going to have to watch how I chew. I had to go off of liquids earlier than I was supposed to though because there was no way that I was going to be able to make it through the run without actual food. Liquids are metabolized too quickly and I would have died about half way through. So I very carefully chewed a Protein bar and it went down fine...and that was at 7AM.

I should also mention though that I am coming down with a cold so that time was with a cough, runny nose and sore throat. Therefore I am going to bed at 6:30 so that I can get up and grade early.

Good sound's like you are at the PERFECT SWEET SPOT :girl_hug:

Take some airborne - it help !!!!

Tea & chicken Soup - Mom is talking now:tongue2:

-------------------------------------------------------

OK GANG GO TO THE BRAG THREAD

SEE KARI LATEST PICS

OMG

SHE LOOKS AMAZING !!!!

Good Morning Gang

Happy Monday :tt2:

Not much to report since yesterday except - my pool's pump motor has had it :eek: $500 :girl_hug: to replace/fix :sad:. All these additional expenses that I have had lately DG car etc - has totally screwed up my shopping :angry:

Well - such is the way of life - haven't looked at my 401k - broker told me not to for a while :rolleyes2:

Well I guess I will be working for a while :unsure:.

Candice - hope things are going a little better for you

Denise - what's up girl you haven't been around

Ruby - how's the Protein going :tongue: I am on my 1st water bottle

Kari - I don't know why the pic's aren't bigger when you click on them sorry - I don't know how to fix that - but girl you are looking great

Karri, How are you the morning after your run

Linda, How did things go at the doctors you haven't ck'd in

Phyl, Hope you are enjoying the road trip and looking at the beatiful ssites - it's 66 here this morning :girl_hug:

Steph - Girl when are you getting back we miss you..

Donna - We haven't heard from you since before Ike - hope all is ok..

CBL :wub:

Today was a good day!!!

Down 3 pounds and I finished the 6.2 mile run in 1:00:58. That is only 58 seconds higher than my goal and considering this is the longest run since surgery...I did pretty freaking good! At the halfway point, I had beat my personal best for 5K and then by the end of the race had beat my personal best for a 10K by...get this...20 minutes!!!

Karri, 20 mins is awesome... You are such a power house girl...:cry_smile:

I feel good after the run...except the tummy muscles. I am actually in more pain from the TT now than I was right after surgery. I think I am going to have to go in to my PS because I have a spot at the incision intersection that really hurts when I stand up if I have been sitting or laying down too long. However, I am not sure when I am going to have time. Work is getting crazy right now. My students did HORRIBLE on the test so I gave a different version. The way I teach just doesn't match multiple choice questions so I scrapped the test and gave a short answer one instead. NO complaining from the students so that is a good sign.

Okay gotta get 5th period grades posted. Chat later.

Thanks for all the words of encouragement on the run. I am still happy about it!

Enjoying a couple days visit with my sister and her family. We played on the Wii until almost midnight last night. Sister has been trying to find one for a long time. We brought ours in the house & they had a blast trying everything out. Going to one of my favorite little seaside towns today.

SIL's dad passed away last night. He is still in CA. DD is driving back to WA with the three little ones. She wanted to get the kids back in school. Friend of hers flew down to help her with the driving. We may be able to attend the funeral on Thurs as we'll be down in the bay area by then... so about a 2 hr drive away.

Enjoying a couple days visit with my sister and her family. We played on the Wii until almost midnight last night. Sister has been trying to find one for a long time. We brought ours in the house & they had a blast trying everything out. Going to one of my favorite little seaside towns today.

SIL's dad passed away last night. He is still in CA. DD is driving back to WA with the three little ones. She wanted to get the kids back in school. Friend of hers flew down to help her with the driving. We may be able to attend the funeral on Thurs as we'll be down in the bay area by then... so about a 2 hr drive away.

Phyl

Sorry about SIL Dad ...

Have some fish for me :0)

Hello ladies. :smile2:

I haven't been ignoring you all. I've been trying to wrap my head around the advice you gave me last week. It's good advice and much appreciated. I just have to figure out a way to make it click in my head.

Also, you may want to cut back on the exercise a bit - 6 days some days 2 x - that's a lot - give your self a schedule - I do weights Mon & Wed - Tue & Sat - treadmill - that's it.. In fact this month I have what like 9 days that I have exercised 6 days weights and only 3 days treadmill and my weight has stayed the same - infact I was 143 this morning and I am eating.

Are you taking in to consideration all the walking you do since you don't drive.. That in it's self is exercise - are you putting that into the calulations - if you aren't then you really do need to up the calories.

This is what a typical workout week is like for me:

Tues-Thurs-Sat 30 minutes treadmill - speed=4.2 incline=7

Mon-Wed-Fri morning 40 minutes various free weight exercises for arms.

Mon-Wed evening 60 minutes cardio at gym (usually treadmill, elliptical, or rowing)

Tues-Thurs-Sat 60 minute Aikido class

Sunday - nothing

I would prefer not to cut back on my exercise. I could cut down the speed and incline on my treadmill workouts. Perhaps not do so much at my evening gym sessions. But I've seen good improvements in my arms and my Aikido classes helps work my core and inner sanity. I'd rather they stayed.

I'm struggling with the notion of cutting back. I used to exercise because I should. Now I exercise because I like it. I want to. For the past few days I've been trying to think of ways to cut back. Sunday is my lazy day where I don't do anything. That's difficult for me. :bored: I force myself to stay home. Thankfully now that it's football season I'll be more inclined to plonk myself in front of the TV and watch the games. :redface: It's like I've switched addictions. I've changed from a food addiction to an exercise one. And I'm becoming more and more reluctant to eat. For a few reasons. I'm not really hungry. Sometimes it's hard to get healthy food down, but potato chips and Cookies are sliders. I still crave those occasionally. :blush:

I don't take into consideration the walking I do. Probably because I don't see it as exercise. But on daily plate it tells us to log our "physical activity/exercise" so I can understand how it should fall into that category. I've chuckled to myself when I read that people would log sitting in front of the computer as activity. :huh2: But now I realize that I'm probably not taking into account all that I should. Which again means either to slow down or eat more. :ohmy: How am I supposed to make myself understand that?

It's true you need the fuel to run your body - this next week up the calories by eating less fat more Protein & calcuim rich foods (they help take the fat out of your body) and exercise a tad less - I bet you see a loss at the end of the week... Try it !! It can't hurt.. You gotta play around with things to see how they work for you... That's what I have always done..

I'm going to try as you say. At least I want to try what you say. It's not going to be easy and my brain is already rebelling. I worked out this morning - 40 minutes of weights on my arms. I did it after I'd had some Breakfast. It was strange. All I had an appetite for was a Protein Shake, and even then it took me 20 minutes to finish. :) Then I sat there looking stupid waiting for time to pass so I could go to the gym. :lol:

This afternoon my hubby says he has plans to go to the gym tonight. What that means is that WE have plans to go. He won't go unless I go. My brain is thinking of different things I would normally do during an evening workout and I'm trying to think of the least physical. :tt2: I guess I could splash around in the pool for a while, or sit in the hot tub with a book.

But the fill went well...though I am a little nervous that it is going to be too tight.

I'm glad that your fill worked out well for you and that your restriction is good at the moment. Congrats on the weight loss already. :thumbup:

Ruby - I have to agree with Janet that 1) too many carbs can cause a false weight gain. It takes 2 pounds of Water to digest 1 pound of carbs. So if you are eating a lot of carbs the body thinks it needs to store the water and that could be the reason for the scale going up. Unfortunately the scale can't tell the difference between water and fat.

2) you may need to up your calories. Remember when I was working out so much when it training for the half? THe more calories I ate...the faster the weight came off. Now if I had eaten too many calories I would have gained (which is my situation now) but when I would rebel and eat fewer calories the weight loss would actually slow down. The body tries to maintain a balance...and if feels that it is being deprived of anything (food, water, exercise) it will rebel.

Thanks for the advice. Whenever I think of upping the calories my brain starts thinking about the extra carbs and fat I'll be eating as well. I don't want to do this. I don't want to worry and stress about food. :sad: I don't want to stop exercising. I like it. It's fun. How do I make myself believe that the more I eat, the more I'll lose? :blink:

Am I worried about getting fat again? No. For the first time in my life I honestly don't believe I will. I can stop eating. I don't eat until I'm sick and then eat some more because I've made room by barfing. I don't eat a dozen donuts and wash them down with soda. I don't do any of the really bad things I used to. I won't allow myself to deteriorate again. My band is my insurance and assurance against that.

What's worrying me most of all is that I won't lose this last 20lbs. And if I don't, then I've failed! Yeah, how have I failed? I've lost 70lbs. I'm no longer on the high risk list for diabetes. I'm no longer morbidly obese. I can walk without hobbling. I feel healthy. What is wrong with my stupid head? It's like I can't relax about this until the scale reads 150. :) Why am I beating myself up over it all? Honestly, I have no idea. :crying: But it doesn't make me feel very good at all.

Hello ladies. :smile2:

I haven't been ignoring you all. I've been trying to wrap my head around the advice you gave me last week. It's good advice and much appreciated. I just have to figure out a way to make it click in my head.

This is what a typical workout week is like for me:

Tues-Thurs-Sat 30 minutes treadmill - speed=4.2 incline=7

Mon-Wed-Fri morning 40 minutes various free weight exercises for arms.

Mon-Wed evening 60 minutes cardio at gym (usually treadmill, elliptical, or rowing)

Tues-Thurs-Sat 60 minute Aikido class

Sunday - nothing

I would prefer not to cut back on my exercise. I could cut down the speed and incline on my treadmill workouts. Perhaps not do so much at my evening gym sessions. But I've seen good improvements in my arms and my Aikido classes helps work my core and inner sanity. I'd rather they stayed.

I'm struggling with the notion of cutting back. I used to exercise because I should. Now I exercise because I like it. I want to. For the past few days I've been trying to think of ways to cut back. Sunday is my lazy day where I don't do anything. That's difficult for me. :bored: I force myself to stay home. Thankfully now that it's football season I'll be more inclined to plonk myself in front of the TV and watch the games. :redface: It's like I've switched addictions. I've changed from a food addiction to an exercise one. And I'm becoming more and more reluctant to eat. For a few reasons. I'm not really hungry. Sometimes it's hard to get healthy food down, but potato chips and Cookies are sliders. I still crave those occasionally. :blush:

I don't take into consideration the walking I do. Probably because I don't see it as exercise. But on daily plate it tells us to log our "physical activity/exercise" so I can understand how it should fall into that category. I've chuckled to myself when I read that people would log sitting in front of the computer as activity. :huh2: But now I realize that I'm probably not taking into account all that I should. Which again means either to slow down or eat more. :ohmy: How am I supposed to make myself understand that?

I'm going to try as you say. At least I want to try what you say. It's not going to be easy and my brain is already rebelling. I worked out this morning - 40 minutes of weights on my arms. I did it after I'd had some breakfast. It was strange. All I had an appetite for was a Protein Shake, and even then it took me 20 minutes to finish. :) Then I sat there looking stupid waiting for time to pass so I could go to the gym. :lol:

This afternoon my hubby says he has plans to go to the gym tonight. What that means is that WE have plans to go. He won't go unless I go. My brain is thinking of different things I would normally do during an evening workout and I'm trying to think of the least physical. :tt2: I guess I could splash around in the pool for a while, or sit in the hot tub with a book.

I'm glad that your fill worked out well for you and that your restriction is good at the moment. Congrats on the weight loss already. :thumbup:

Thanks for the advice. Whenever I think of upping the calories my brain starts thinking about the extra carbs and fat I'll be eating as well. I don't want to do this. I don't want to worry and stress about food. :sad: I don't want to stop exercising. I like it. It's fun. How do I make myself believe that the more I eat, the more I'll lose? :blink:

Am I worried about getting fat again? No. For the first time in my life I honestly don't believe I will. I can stop eating. I don't eat until I'm sick and then eat some more because I've made room by barfing. I don't eat a dozen donuts and wash them down with soda. I don't do any of the really bad things I used to. I won't allow myself to deteriorate again. My band is my insurance and assurance against that.

What's worrying me most of all is that I won't lose this last 20lbs. And if I don't, then I've failed! Yeah, how have I failed? I've lost 70lbs. I'm no longer on the high risk list for diabetes. I'm no longer morbidly obese. I can walk without hobbling. I feel healthy. What is wrong with my stupid head? It's like I can't relax about this until the scale reads 150. :) Why am I beating myself up over it all? Honestly, I have no idea. :crying: But it doesn't make me feel very good at all.

Ruby - I understand if you don't want to reduce your exercise then you get to eat a little more... No not donuts, cookies - candies - but real food.. Healthy stuff ...

The whole thing about getting to goal - there was a big fight once on this - and something someone said really hit home for me. This isn't the exact but something close - the conversation was going like this.

Person #1 Said - I weight 240 - my goal is 160 - my bmi will be 26 - but if I get to 140 my bmi would be normal -

Person #2 Said - Yes 160 would be a great improvement over 240 but why wouldn't you do your best to get to what is considered a healthy weight of 140 - why wouldn't you strive to do your very best with the help of your tool - Why are you settling for less - You don't think you deserve it or what..

It really boils down to what you want - are you going to be happy at 170 or are you really going to be dissappointed in yourself - for not giving it your all and getting to goal

The settling for less is what got me - as fat chicks we are always settling for less - that's been our life story

Ya when I look back on my progress pictures - I thought I looked damn good in my 12/15 Inspired Red tshirt pic - but you compare that picture to todays - No I was still fat in that 12/15 pic - no not as fat as in my before but I was still an over weight person... I wanted to be normal ... Yes I was afraid - to put it in writing - I left my goal at 150 cuz at 190 I was still afaird I wouldn't get there.. At 150 everyone said I had lost enough that I was fine - but to me I wasn't I was still over weight and why would I settle for less - why don't I deserve to have a normal weight.. I wanted that 145 more than anything - so I just kept plugging along - doing what I did for the prior 11 months and it came - and that is the biggest thing I have ever done..

That is what I am the proudest of -for not settling for less - for being the best that I can be...

Why settle for less - why don't you deserve to be the very best you can be - the healthiest you can be.. You didn't get banded to do it half way - why not go all the way.. You can do it - look what you have done already that's the proof that you can do it..

I don't know if I really got my meaning across but gotta say you always understand what I am trying to say when I can't find the words..

Plus I Had and interuption - got a call from another patient of Dr Bobby who he asked me to talk to about the band - she wanted to talk with someone who has lost 100 lbs - well we are meeting for lunch on Friday...

Now it's 8 - I haven't cooked yet and dancing with the stars is going to start...

So I hope you understand what I am trying to say

Hugs - you can do this and don't settle - do the very best you can do .. Then end result will make you so very happy - it's that acheivment that feels so good and make you so proud - it's better than food - it really is..

CBL

Love & hugs - Janet

Ruby - I understand if you don't want to reduce your exercise then you get to eat a little more... No not donuts, Cookies - candies - but real food.. Healthy stuff ...

That is what I am the proudest of -for not settling for less - for being the best that I can be...

Hugs - you can do this and don't settle - do the very best you can do .. Then end result will make you so very happy - it's that acheivment that feels so good and make you so proud - it's better than food - it really is..

CBL

Love & hugs - Janet

Thank you. Your pep talks are the greatest. Yes I do understand what you were saying. My goal of 150 won't get me to the "normal" BMI range. That was never really my goal. I set it at 150 because I considered that to be healthy. For me.

There was a (brief) time in my early 20s when I felt the healthiest and fittest I'd ever been in my life. I weighed 170. But back then I didn't have the saggy tummy and inner thighs I do now. I was toned and fit. I was a bicycle courier. :huh2:

I know even if (not if, WHEN) I get to 150 I will still have a saggy tummy and thighs. It would be unrealistic for me to think otherwise. But there's a surgeon out there with a scalpel with my name on it to tighten those things up. :confused: That was also part of the reason I didn't set my goal lower, because I knew I would lose more weight through surgery when they cut off the excess skin. But I wasn't going to have surgery to lose weight. I know I need to do that on my own prior to surgery in order to get the best results.

You're right about choosing the right kinds of food to eat. It's just SO easy to choose cookies and chips because they're my sliders and I have problems with broccoli and chicken. :smile: I love broccoli and chicken, but I can't eat them unless the broccoli is overcooked and mushy or the chicken is practically ground to a pulp before I even put it in my mouth.

I also need to be careful about overdoing it with the Protein. When I was on the Atkins diet I was doing really well and losing a lot of weight. But I developed kidney stones and my urologist pointed his finger at the high protein, low carb diet combination.

It's so difficult to find the right combination that works for me. I worry that what I'll do is look for excuses to fail. Just like I did when I made excuses why I was fat. I look at you and Karri with envy because you both found the right formula for yourselves. It's really hard to stop myself from copying what you two do in order for me to get myself to where you both are. But for starters, I could never run to the extent Karri does and I think I would go insane if I ate the amount of fish you do. :lol:

Last night's exercise was good. Well, good and bad. I'd planned on splashing around in the pool or soaking in the hot tub, but that area was closed off due to maintenance. So I went upstairs to the cardio machines. :wink2: Working up a sweat on the elliptical gave me that adrenaline rush I've become addicted to. Then I got off and relaxed by doing another 30 minutes on the bike. :wink_smile: I did eat more yesterday, but the exercise brought my net totals down.

Total calories 1527 (net = 770)

Carbs = 185g

Fat = 59g

Protein = 78g

Water = 64oz

My percentages were Carbs 46.69%, Protein 19.78% and Fat 33.52%.

So my carb intake is below the 50-55%, but the fat is still too high. I need to lower than and still bring the protein percentages up. :tt2:

Today's another day.... :unsure:

I'm home. I'm going to go back and try to catch up but wanted to say hi to everyone. Missed you all and thought about you all a LOT!!!

I'll go read and write more later.

Thank you. Your pep talks are the greatest. Yes I do understand what you were saying. My goal of 150 won't get me to the "normal" BMI range. That was never really my goal. I set it at 150 because I considered that to be healthy. For me.

I know even if (not if, WHEN) I get to 150 I will still have a saggy tummy and thighs. It would be unrealistic for me to think otherwise. But there's a surgeon out there with a scalpel with my name on it to tighten those things up. :wink: That was also part of the reason I didn't set my goal lower, because I knew I would lose more weight through surgery when they cut off the excess skin. But I wasn't going to have surgery to lose weight. I know I need to do that on my own prior to surgery in order to get the best results.

You're right about choosing the right kinds of food to eat. It's just SO easy to choose Cookies and chips because they're my sliders and I have problems with broccoli and chicken. :rolleyes2: I love broccoli and chicken, but I can't eat them unless the broccoli is overcooked and mushy or the chicken is practically ground to a pulp before I even put it in my mouth.

It's so difficult to find the right combination that works for me. I worry that what I'll do is look for excuses to fail. Just like I did when I made excuses why I was fat.

I look at you and Karri with envy because you both found the right formula for yourselves. It's really hard to stop myself from copying what you two do in order for me to get myself to where you both are. But for starters, I could never run to the extent Karri does and I think I would go insane if I ate the amount of fish you do. :lol:

Last night's exercise was good. Well, good and bad. I'd planned on splashing around in the pool or soaking in the hot tub, but that area was closed off due to maintenance. So I went upstairs to the cardio machines. :sneaky: Working up a sweat on the elliptical gave me that adrenaline rush I've become addicted to. Then I got off and relaxed by doing another 30 minutes on the bike. :drool: I did eat more yesterday, but the exercise brought my net totals down.

Total calories 1527 (net = 770)

Carbs = 185g

Fat = 59g

Protein = 78g

Water = 64oz

My percentages were Carbs 46.69%, Protein 19.78% and Fat 33.52%.

So my carb intake is below the 50-55%, but the fat is still too high. I need to lower than and still bring the protein percentages up. :tt2:

Today's another day.... :lol:

Ruby

OMG GIRL YOU HAVE ME :lol:LAUGHING MY ASS :lol:OFF ON THE FISH 16_5_41.gif BTW I had ground beef last night for dinner and lunch today - but yep tonight is 16_5_4v.gif

Ya I'm with you - you gotta find what works for you... I talked about that to a patient coordinator (sp) at the lapband council I went to... I really really can't stress that enough - cuz we all are diff - we have diff taste and needs - it's like me -I budget my calories to feed my night time hunger - I am not trying to win that battle - cuz I would fail - so I found my way around the problem it works for me..

I am with you on the sag and bag issue too - it irks me to no end when someone ask "will I have saggy skin if I lose 100 lbs" I want to say - "Oh what you think that skin looks better with all that fat" You don't want to lose the weight cuz you are going to have saggy skin - EXCUSE !!

I am always saying that's why God made plastic surgeons !!! I go in Dec for my consultation - I will have my eye and arms done - for sure and will see about the rest - it will depend on the $$$ - but I would just as soon get it all done at once and be done with it..

I'm home. I'm going to go back and try to catch up but wanted to say hi to everyone. Missed you all and thought about you all a LOT!!!

I'll go read and write more later.

StepH

GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK -WE HAVE MISS YOU - YOU HAVE BEEN GONE FOREVER..

sig.jsp?pc=[object Object]&pp=ZKxdm005YYUS

Good Morning Gang !!!!

It's Wed - Hump day :drool:

Well, last night went good - bp'd on my corn :sneaky:- just had my fish :lol: and then my corn on the cob - well it didn't like being in my tummy I don't think I chewed well enough :rolleyes2: - So my band retaliated :wink: never got to my wild rice

Yesterdays food

Fiberone Bar

1 pot wonder (hamburger red potato corn Tomato saucebell pepper onion garlic) 1 1/2 c

Almonds

4 oz fish

few bites corn :lol:

1/2 c rainbow sherbert

Lite Crangrape juice...

Burned 350 calories on the treadmill yesterday...

Yes I know not enough food - but again - it's all about varying - somedays lite - somedays a little more...

oh Ruby - I was thinking last night - heck your 170 is most likely 160 without the added weight of your E's :lol::lol: (kidding with love but thought of that last night and laughed to myself :tt2:)- You need to post a pic we haven't seen one of you in a while :w00t: - I forget how tall are you - aren't you on the tallish side ...

Ok gotta get my tush in gear - I will cbl :lol:

oh Ruby - I was thinking last night - heck your 170 is most likely 160 without the added weight of your E's :lol::lol: (kidding with love but thought of that last night and laughed to myself :lol:)- You need to post a pic we haven't seen one of you in a while :sneaky: - I forget how tall are you - aren't you on the tallish side ...

Ok gotta get my tush in gear - I will cbl :w00t:

That's freaky because I was just thinking yesterday that I would probably be 10lbs lighter if I didn't get the boobs installed. :tt2:

I'm the same height as you 5'4". Yes it has been a while since I posted a pic. I'll try to get around to taking some in the next day or so and post them.

The past couple of days I've eaten more but still can't bring myself to cut down on my exercise. I figure I'll try it like this for a little while (maybe a couple of weeks) and see if it makes any difference. If not, then I will cut back on the exercise. I still need to make different food choices though.

Yesterday's totals:

Calories = 1,327 (net = 446)

Carbs = 127g

Fat = 61g

Protein = 72g

Water = 32oz :wink:

I was doing pretty good with carbs and fat for most of the day, then I got to the end of the day and was way short on calories, so I ate a scoop of ice cream with a squirt of chocolate shell sauce. :rolleyes2: Not a good choice!

Steph - Welcome home! I've missed you. :drool:

That's freaky because I was just thinking yesterday that I would probably be 10lbs lighter if I didn't get the boobs installed. :lol:

I'm the same height as you 5'4". Yes it has been a while since I posted a pic. I'll try to get around to taking some in the next day or so and post them.

The past couple of days I've eaten more but still can't bring myself to cut down on my exercise. I figure I'll try it like this for a little while (maybe a couple of weeks) and see if it makes any difference. If not, then I will cut back on the exercise. I still need to make different food choices though.

Yesterday's totals:

Calories = 1,327 (net = 446)

Carbs = 127g

Fat = 61g

Protein = 72g

Water = 32oz :blush:

I was doing pretty good with carbs and fat for most of the day, then I got to the end of the day and was way short on calories, so I ate a scoop of ice cream with a squirt of chocolate shell sauce. :wub: Not a good choice!

Steph - Welcome home! I've missed you. :smile2:

Ruby - Great minds :thumbup: think alike... I guess I thought you were taller - don't ask why... Yep you do have to make allowances for those E :smile2:

You are doing alot better on your protein :smile:

I have been having sherbert for a while now at night 110 calories 1/2 c and I think pretty much fat free - it is a truly slider cuz I ate it after my :drool: with the corn :girl_hug: